Him and momo are so adorable.

I'm kind of hoping for them to be together

in the end.

The whole 'changing-lollipop-colors-' was

like awwww. lool.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where else to watch episode 07 with english subs besides viikii? Normally there is a link in mysoju, but somehow they still

haven´t updated it yet...i`m so eager to watch it, please help meeeee.....thanks in advance!!

I have already watch it raw, but it´s not the same...even though I didn´t understand a word, it was still great...the feelings varied from very

sad to hilarious and I enjoyed every moment...I think both Jiro and Rainie did a convincing job during the sad moments, it looked really natural

and I teared up myself...I´ll be back to write more after I´ve watched it with subs...

If you go directly to Viikii, you'll see that they have episode 7 up and subbed already...

Thanks alot, liliefrost!!! Because of you I could finally understand this episode...

As I said before this episode had both: I cried with them and laughed till my sides hurt...

I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about this episode: on the one hand I really like

Jiasen because he´s cute in his feelings for Momo, but somehow I just can´t see a future with

her, so he is going to be hurt, on the other hand there is Mars (he´s so hoooot...lol...) and his

growing feelings towards her but Momo feels that she is responsible for Jiasen and thinks she

is not compatible for him...things is getting even more complicated with his ex-girlfriend

appearing next episode. She is of course beautiful.... So I feel sorry for Jiasen but

for me it must be Mars and Momo...

Btw, I think both actors George and Jiro were great in this ep...i want more, why is there only one

ep. each week, aaargh...

Guest panhiamoua81

:D I LOVE this drama....I wait every Monday to watch it on Viikii.com after it's aired. I'm soo sad that there are only 11 episodes in total. I wish there were more because Jiro and Rainie are soooo cute together.

The DrawaWiki page says 11 episodes... so I think it is. I can't find anymore info anywhere else. That's rather unusual for a Taiwanese drama though, isn't it? They're usually longer. Whatever the case, I love this drama, I think it's one of the best I've seen. I guess 11 episodes means that it won't drag and that's probably a good thing (:

omo ep 8 is so depressing

gosh

so many things happen in the eps

and all have one common goal

to separate momo and mars

why?

The DrawaWiki page says 11 episodes... so I think it is. I can't find anymore info anywhere else. That's rather unusual for a Taiwanese drama though, isn't it? They're usually longer. Whatever the case, I love this drama, I think it's one of the best I've seen. I guess 11 episodes means that it won't drag and that's probably a good thing (:

but this will be 13 eps for GTV for now

anyway

it is a lil weird to have a very short ep of dramas like this

but i am guessing those ratings doesnt help much

although oversea rating is skyrocketing

the one that they bothered with ie taiwan, the ratings keep on plunging down

sigh

Guest summers83

I know! No one wants them to be together -- there's always something coming up. But that Ivy girl is very pretty, herself too. It's automatically assumed that they're going to stay together but I want to know how everything is going to fall right into place especially when Jia Sen being there.

That Ivy girl is Tiffany Xu. She's acted in It Started With A Kiss and she's Rainie's real-life high school classmate so she's the same age as Rainie.

Guest goodnessgracious

Am I the only person who finds Momo's character unbelievably annoying? The Ivy girl is so pretty, Mars is blind to choose Momo over her.

I have been a big fan of Rainie, but I have to say even though she has that horrible wig, I think she looks the cutest in this drama. I'm totally taken in by her looks and demeanor. Lots of you on this thread comment a lot on George, but have you taken a look at Jiro, he is so hot. This drama, if it keeps up like it has been until the end, is going to be one of my all time favorites. I wonder if the ratings are so low because half of the audience is watching it on CTV and the other half on GTS?

I have been a big fan of Rainie, but I have to say even though she has that horrible wig, I think she looks the cutest in this drama. I'm

totally taken in by her looks and demeanor. Lots of you on this thread comment a lot on George, but have you taken a look at Jiro, he is so hot...

I agree, she still looks good with this horrible wig and those plain clothes...just imagine us with those kind of stuff...*shiver*...

And for me it´s for sure M.A.R.S. he is cute and hot and nice and and and...*endless list*... but i think that George is a great actor here. You just

believe his acting as an "Autist", but I don´t think that he is a real threat to Mars and that´s a pity because I would love to see a strong opponent

to Mars. If Momo is going to choose him it´s only because of their friendship and not love...

Arghh, it´s already episode 8 and their relationship is still in the beginning and everyone tries to part them, whyyyy? This Ivy girl might be beautiful

but I feel that Mars needs someone like Momo who encourages him and on the other hand "keeps him on the carpet" (do you know what I mean?)...

for Ivy her career was more important...I can´t believe that the drama is over in three epis so I hope that there are 13 episodes...

GTV Version Episode 2 English Subbed is up (Thank you to BillaSub)

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category...81729184Ty7JxcQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GU6DBREA

About the whole "How many Episodes" Question. I think that CTV will be having 11 and GTV will be having 13. Because CTV had so many scenes cut out, the same episode for both channels are at completely different points of the timeline. Therefore GTV has the extra 2 episodes to fit everything in.

xx.jenn

Archived