Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Cast

Guest dream_angel

Guest DanyAnnie

It's ironic. I grew up, not hating, but DISLIKING the color yellow because I was like 'pffft the yellow power ranger is always ASIAN >_<' yes and this was when I was a kid. IDK I just didn't like that for some reason lol So I was the pink power ranger for halloween!

But now I love the color yellow. And it's so sad to hear, after all these years, that Thuy passed away :[

Tommy's fiiine. LOL glad to know one of the power rangers put his skills to use!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stryder

Daang had to contribute to this thread! Like all of you, I grew up watching this and dreamed of being a power ranger! LOL

From what I read, Trini was going to a wedding of her friend's, and somebody else was driving, and they got into an accident. RIP Trini!

From the original MMPR, the red, yellow and black ranger left due to contract issues with the producer. Apparently they were getting very low pay, and they didn't expect the show to become so popular, so when the actors/actresses asked for higher pay, they had a dispute and decided to all quit.

Any talk of the power rangers always makes me feel nostalgic...

couldn't have asked for better childhood memories!

Guest keeptryin'

aw i dont think i saw this with the original cast

i remember all of them cept yellow ranger was black or something

ah those days... i feel old

that reminds me when i was little i used to love land before time & no one knows about it -_-

Guest hatsuyume

Definitely one of my favorite shows back in the day!

My mms tone actually Power Rangers related :P

For the most part, they didn't change too much..! And Johnny Yong Bosch (the black ranger after Zac) looks good too~ I was able to meet him at a convention earlier this year and have him sign my Power Rangers movie VHS, haha

Guest ooo_it's_mE

awww ! the yellow ranger died :tears:

i still remember one of the power ranger movie about the ooze !

I used to love that movie!

I knew the whole movie by heart.

Guest beckyxd

lol used to watch this show every single day after school! :D

gahhh wat happened to jason!?

and mmm~ go tommy! hes keepin fit

kimberly was cool

trini T__T i cant believe she passed away... i liked her cuz she was the cool asian chick

Guest KuteDragonBabe

Tommy and Kimberly were my FAVORITE power rangers.. and hell.. they still look absolutely gorgeous..

after kimberly left .. i stopped watching the show... Cat was never the same. lol

that's soo sad that Thuy Trang died... she was also a model before power rangers..

found her in some of my parents old vietnamese karaoke discs as a mode..

she was soo damn pretty.. and young..

edit: lol.. i still have the ooze power ranger movie... and i know exactly where it is.. haha

edit #2: I also have the 2nd movie ... the Ninja one.. fell in love with Adam .. right after he says ".. i'm a frog"... sigh good times

Guest mulletino

OH MY EFF!! best show in world!!

ITS MORPHIN TIME!!!!!

damn that green ranger looks fione till now : )

Guest thosaid

LMFAO. i find how the black ranger is african american and the yellow ranger is asian. hahhahahaha i never realized that until now. and i didnt know the first yellow ranger was vietnamese! :o thats so amazing for an american show.

where else have i seen kimberly hart? she looks so familiar O_O!!

Guest aizutto

OMG!Power Rangers..

I really loved Kimberly..

She is pretty..

I still have their VCDs snuck in my cupboard..haha

Guest marryu<3

LMFAO. i find how the black ranger is african american and the yellow ranger is asian. hahhahahaha i never realized that until now. and i didnt know the first yellow ranger was vietnamese! :o thats so amazing for an american show.

where else have i seen kimberly hart? she looks so familiar O_O!!

She was on Felicity, which was the show with Keri Russell.

Guest ling_ling

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG i used to LOOOOOVE the power rangers

i was always the pink ranger :P haha

but wow theyve changed lots

red one aint look so hawt :P

green one is alrite tho!!

Guest Happy_Day

Wow, not to be racist, but I really think black people and Asians age well - at least compared to most white people.

Archived