I used to love her!

Red ranger looks... weird now. o_o

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midst

I loved the power rangers :D :D

They were my heroes

Austin St. John and David Yost have changed so much!

Jason David Frank, Amy Jo Johnson, Walter Jones look the same though older :P

It's sad to hear about Thuy Trang.

R.I.P Thuy Trang

Guest iya.donghae

GO GO POWER RANGEEEERS!

Oh man, I used to watch this on tv when I was younger. XD I looove Tommy, and my fave was Kimberly. Sucks though, I had to be Trini because my playmate already "claimed" her. =.=''

It's kinda sad that Trini's dead now, though. :tears:

I remember wanting to be a power ranger when I was younger. Now the newer power rangers suck. ;___;

Guest JellyBean4Micky

Oh my;

Good time Good times. I always liked the Yellow Ranger with everyone was crazing over the Pink one.

My mom was in love with the Green/White Ranger. I never saw what she saw, but now I do.

I used to fight with myself trying to figure which ranger I loved more. The red of Blue. XD They didn't age well I see.

Is it me, or did that Black Ranger stay the same? I am I was like 4-6? When that came out. How is it her looks that same?!?!?

Guest angelcadex

Everyone seems to be doing well except Jason ^^;

Kinda funny how Tommy became a karate instructor, but good for him

R.I.P. Thuy Trang

Guest everlastingjac

OMG!!! POWER RANGERS!!! i love that when i was still a lil kid... hehe... good old times..

my siblings and i always pretend to be one of the power rangers, me - pink ranger, my 1st sis - yellow ranger, my 2nd sis - blue ranger, my bro - green ranger...

GO GO POWER RANGERS!! lolz...

R.I.P Trini Trang

Guest shya

thank god tommy is still hawt. MY WHITE RANGER! GO GO! (:

and yesh, kimberly is also as pretty as ever. yaye for the hot couple! :D

*childhood memories*

Now I've just realized how racial these programs are...

The African-American guy has the black suit and the Asian one gets the yellow suit -.-;;

blegh.\

Anyhow, I haven't watched Power Rangers in a long time. It used to be my most favorite program to watch lol

Yup!

Walter Jones and Amy Jo Johnson were talking about that on I love the 90's

man I remember all of the poses and everything, GGAAAHHHH I feel so old!

It seems like just yesterday I was running home from elementary school just to watch this

I hope they dvd this soon.

Guest j-star

wah my family and i watched this show!!!! ^_^ woah....green guy is still hot!!! :D the ellow one died? TT_TT she was my favorite!!

Guest (^__^)v

Wow i didn't know the yellow ranger died. =\ RIP.

Tommy is wow still good looking. When i was little i always had a crush on tommy.

I thought he was hot looking. Tommy and Kimberley are meant to be together. x)

I like the pink ranger when i was growing up. ahaha i remember i had a pink

power ranger costume for Halloween once when I was little. ahaha

Guest guac

OH. MY GOSH.

this was like. my favorite show. i love them! and miss them lol

i loved tommy and kim together hahaha

Guest SongBird

I remember loving this show so much. I sang the song all the time too. Man, time has really gone by when I think back.

Guest JOONIE.su

WOW this was like my childhood all time favourite show! I use to watch it everyday lmao. I cant believe how much Jason changed! I use to have like the biggest crush on him!

Tommy still looks good haha.

I'm sad to hear about Trini (Thuy's) death. RIP

p.s this is the best power ranger cast/series. the newer ones can't even compare!

Guest naomz

man i think this was my very first addiction! and it's really embarrassing because i think i was already 9 or 10 when i got hooked to it! i remember i was so addicted and obssessed to it that i had coloring books, stickers, small action figure of pink ranger, collection of text cards (i remember i wouldn't eat at school just to save my allowance to buy these. but my mom was so supportive she used to buy me as well!), forced my dad to watch the movie with me, and i would cry if i would miss an episode! i remember i used to rent the vhs copy of its episodes as well and watch it more than 10times! their first ever movie in fact i've watched it more than 20 times and in fact we have a vcd copy of it. i remember they had a special show of the movie's bts and it was shown late at night and i waited for it! and it was also shown on cable but it was dubbed in indian i think and i would also watch it! hahaha my addiction! i was so crazy over TOMMY & KIMBERLY! i used to have a lot of pink clothes! lol!

Dude! I used to be obsessed with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and I still am a bit. I stopped watching after Kimberly left. I’m telling you, her and Tommy deserved each other and were meant to be. I couldn’t stand Katherine.

same here! i stopped watching after kimmy left! i thought they didn't give her justice! they made her a bad person when she left. she left tommy and her being the pink ranger just for her career? that wasn't really the kimberly she was presented as! and i can't understand why they had hook tommy and kat! i mean come on! ah i still hate kat! sheesh! it was funny though when they had this episode recently of all the red rangers, one of the red rangers, i think that was jason, who said that tommy was just busy wooing kimberly or something like that. lol! so yeah they have forgotten about kat.

I hope they dvd this soon.

yeah i hope so too! and i don't undersatnd why they don't have one! i would surely buy it! i remember i was just talking baout this 3years ago with my friend lol!

oh gosh i miss those days! i wish they would do a reunion! was also surprised when i found out that thuy's dead. i saw a pic before that david yost was i think crying at her funeral.

LET'S DO IT GUYS! IT'S MORPHIN TIME!

MASTODON!

PTERODACTYL!

TRICERATOPS!

SABERTOOTH TIGER!

TYRANNOSAURUS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest i.said.hi

I know this is way too analytical but..

I just noticed something funny/interesting:

The black power ranger= black guy

The yellow power ranger = asian woman.

Hmm. Coincidence? LOL Sorry. I just thought it was interesting. haha

Guest graphixx012

^ I always notice that haha well since someone told me that, but everyone know that except me lol.

Archived