~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

Guest cowtown

Thx for pics, She has the most beautiful long hair. So many different styles.

Rainie looks more mature now, but still cute as ever!

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSayOink

Big eyes...

Cute face...

Pretttyyy hair!! lol

she looks like she walked right out of a shoujo manga, lol!!

and ppl were like "well, u don't see people who look like that in real life" when they read a manga but it's like, "nooo~~ actually, there are!" lol.

Was she in 4 In Love? Because I have a feeling she was one of the members. Or I might have it all wrong.

Either way, she's very cute :D

She is soo pretty.....I like her hair^^ have not seen any of her movies or drama yet but looking forward to it...I only seen her in Meteor Garden and she didn't play the main character...I didn't like her hair in that drama...

Guest Queen B

:lol:

Yeah! She's cute even if she often makes those funny faces. Other celebrities wont do that as they want that all their pics look good. But not this girl

Guest StephysCooLBeans

Was she in 4 In Love? Because I have a feeling she was one of the members. Or I might have it all wrong.

Either way, she's very cute :D

yea that was her.

shes so cute. i remember watching meteor garden and thinking she's so cute she's gonna get really popular. this is kinda weird but i think her mole is cute, it suits her. ahhaha and her i loveee her hair in the pic w/ her in the white dress, in the white room

Guest because_of_you

hehe Miss Rainie Yang is just sooo incredibly cute and she looks sooo youthful!!

im glad shes become soo popular now (red) she is sooo pretty and talented!!

soo jealous!!!

i remember seeing her as xiou yau in meteor garden too she was soo pretty even then!!

Guest Queen B

She is really cute :)

Is she officially together with Mike He?

Or its just a rumour.

i think its just a rumor. Both mike and rainie deny that they have a relationship. though rainie said that mybe after 5 years, who knows...

B)-->

QUOTE(Queen B @ Oct 24 2005, 01:08 PM)

i think its just a rumor. Both mike and rainie deny that they have a relationship. though rainie said that mybe after 5 years, who knows...

uh....??? why after 5 years ??? you mean after she'll be more ready to go out with someone ? or something else ??

Archived