~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eelgnay

she is so freaken cute!! reminds me of my oldest sister when she used to be small.

every since MG i hoped her and ken zhu would get together. they would make such a cute couple!

Guest natalie

omg i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv rainieeeeeeeee~!!!! shes sooooo cute!!!!! especialli in devil beside you!!!

hehehe go to ma xanga -> www.xanga.com/natalieeez

Here are some screencaps from dby by....someone..not me lol ^^"

Devil beside You:

DBY265759972.jpg

dby1009.jpg

DBY267708789.jpg

DBY267708852.jpg

r253279479.jpg

r253279344.jpg

r253279260.jpg

r253277644.jpg

DBY267709219.jpg

local_U5R1_136.jpg

Guest Queen B

Before I just found her prettier than the lead girl in MG1. That was it. Until i read that at the age of 16 she accepted the burden of paying her family's debts without any complaint. She must be one great daughter! :)

Guest cowtown

She's cute, but What I like best about her is her real-life personality. Ive watched most of her recent interviews and she's really hilarious.

Gotta see her imitate a 'mouse' and she can 'act cute'....and one time she imitated Mike....so funny.

Guest vic_taebin

i thought she was cute in meteor garden, even my brother and cousin thought so too. I like her bf also...he's hot too!haha

Archived