~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

台灣會唱歌的女歌手很多, 但是聲音 quality and sound 都差不多 (細細的, 高高的, 甜甜的) 沒甚麼特別也沒甚麼 special the singing style.

I agree she does sing very well and can hit all the right notes but I don't think she stands out in particular compare to other female singers in Taiwan voice-wise. She just sounds typical. When I was in Taiwan, almost all of the female singers sort of sound the same to me....high pitched, thin and light breathy voice.

She can be really pretty sometimes, but there's also those times when she scrunches up her smile and eyes and looks just plain weird. Ah, well. At least she has a decent voice and is pretty cute most of the time.

Guest haneul love

i love love love love love absolutely love her~!!! i have both of her albums ^0^

i think she should be casted in the dramas that Ariel Lin was casted in, because IMO rainie fits the roles and acts better than ariel does [sorry to the ariel fans!]

Guest surlespointes

she's very talented!

can someone please romanize -> 楊丞琳 - 只想愛你 that for me? or possibly pm me the song? thank you ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Its my first time to post in this thread, I did not know there are also taiwanese and other country's celeb star here. Anyway Rainie Yang looks so cute, any update to her current and up coming projects? by the way how old she is she now?

Its my first time to post in this thread, I did not know there are also taiwanese and other country's celeb star here. Anyway Rainie Yang looks so cute, any update to her current and up coming projects? by the way how old she is she now?

she's currently recording her next album, which is to be released sometime this year? unsure.

she's 21.

Guest soutsada7

she's so effin cute...like someone said earlier, how can anyone not like her? I just love her mole as well...does anybody know if she'll be doing another drama soon after DBY?

Archived