~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

Guest soutsada7

has anybody seen her concert with Alan Kuo yet? It was so touching when she started to cry singing Ai Mei cause everybody was yelling out her name and singing along...I think she was touched. Aww, it was so sweet and the place was crammed packed. She was also sporting a really nice outfit - a must watch :w00t:

EDIT:

I own this page!!!

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ichigo_no_powder

thank you for those pictures, clueless_lina she look so good in them, and give same an idea of what my next haircut is going to be ^^

Guest soutsada7

B)-->

QUOTE(Queen B @ Oct 19 2005, 07:47 AM)

Before I just found her prettier than the lead girl in MG1. That was it. Until i read that at the age of 16 she accepted the burden of paying her family's debts without any complaint. She must be one great daughter! :)

really? wow, she's just become my fav Taiwanese celeb :D

Big eyes...

Cute face...

Pretttyyy hair!! lol

she looks like she walked right out of a shoujo manga, lol!!

and ppl were like "well, u don't see people who look like that in real life" when they read a manga but it's like, "nooo~~ actually, there are!" lol.

ditto...when my brother saw her, he was like "WOW, she's so cute! She looks like she just stepped out of a manga or an anime", which is true :P

OHMYGAHHHHHHHH

I found this ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE xINFINITY clip of Rainie singing this song that soldiers sing... but CUTESY-STYLE.. which is her new trademark.

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT. NOW.

CLICK!

(haha sorry, I didn't know where else I could post this and share -__-)

thanks for the clip...Rainie is so cute and I just found out and became interested in Rainie after DBY :D

Guest vanggirlie

rainie doesn't have the usual look that you would call beautiful but she has something attractive about her.

i thought she looked the best in DBY

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Rainie is so cute! ^_^

I bought her "Ai Mei" album when I was in Shanghai, and its really good!

She cohosted "Guess Guess Guess" right? with Jackie & A Ya? I rmb seeing her as one of the hosts.. :huh:

Guest soutsada7

Rainie is so cute! ^_^

I bought her "Ai Mei" album when I was in Shanghai, and its really good!

She cohosted "Guess Guess Guess" right? with Jackie & A Ya? I rmb seeing her as one of the hosts.. :huh:

hey mzz_booo :waves at you happily: yep, she co-hosts with Jackie and A Ya...omg, though I don't understand a word of what they're saying, I still laugh my butt off just by looking at their nuances...have you seen the one when Mike He and Hsu Wei Lun were guests at GGG and Mike walked up behind Rainie while she was singing? It was hilarious :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest SaLina

she looks so cute..:D.eheh i especially like it when she doens't have the bangs in the way..she looks so much older..and prettier..:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest swt_sugah

SHES AWESOME!

i love her style! she's so popular now compared 2 when she was in a band called " 4 in love".

Guest strawberrynkiwi

she is adorable. not pretty but super cute. she needs to work on her acting. as for her singing, she is great. i was surprise that she can sing. i think b/c im so use to the hk singers only having the looks but suck in singing. so i kind of assume that rainie was one of those teen idol. but after finding out she sang ah mei, etc. she is great =) i love taiwanese celebrities.

Archived