Leo Ku - The Golden Hits/古巨基 - 勁歌金曲

dreaded_destiny_

Hey guys! Sorry for not doing replies and such like I usually do ><

I'm actually in the middle of midterms right now for my extra summer semester at university so I'm a little occupied and such ^^;

I see that many of you from the last collab came back to support this one! Thank you! Thank you! Although it's a shame not all of you could participant (even though I'd REALLY want to collab with you guys again ;___;) I understand Cantonese gives non-native speakers a lot of problems .__.

But I'm also letting you all know that pronunciation is the LEAST of my concern! Please do not worry about not saying/singing the words properly because the point of this is to have fun right? =D

All I'm looking for is decent mic quality and if your singing is on pitch and in the right key ^____^

----

Deziel: Sorry I couldn't give you the parts you wanted ><

There were some new participants so I wanted to give them a chance as well...

And about the *deciding* thing, I actually promised ajz that I won't be making any decisions for the parts he reserved before I receive his parts because he's having a sore throat right now and can't record an audition till later.

You are more than welcome to audition for other songs =D

Also, I'm thinking of increasing everyone's song count to FOUR songs seeing that many people have difficulty with Cantonese and there may not be as many participants as last time so feel free to do one more if you wish =]

dominyqz: Thank you for providing so much feedback for the thread and helping out! (since I'm not around that often XD) yeah...I just wanted to thank you personally 8D;

Everyone else: Thank you all for coming by and showing interest! =D

I am thinking of doing another HUGE Mandarin collab! So for those who don't want to do this one, you can look forward to that one ^^

And oh, DON'T FREAK OUT if you have auditioned but don't see your name on the Cast List! I haven't been listening to any auditions as of Azndarkness000's (I'm so bad I know >3<) but I'll get through them ASAP and let you guys know when that's updated ^___^

Actually...the point of this post was to tell everyone that I've added the instrumental XD

So yeah, go grab it if you need it! Looking forward to working with you all 8D

*hurries back to study*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timeless.love

Soompi ID: timeless.love

Part you want (name the song and artist):

10. 假如讓我說下去

20. 相愛很難

32. 小城大事

Clip: pm'ed (:

I have a question, for 戀愛大過天 by Twins, you told us to sing

同學愛新鮮 戀愛大過天

想不想也日夜懷念 連甜夢也不夠甜

當然 現在我未成年 讓我膚淺

只知戀愛大過天 忘記有益的格言

自動掠過他眼前 怎麼閃

同學始終會遇見

how about all the stuff in between that? I wasn't sure whether you made a mistake or not in that, or did you just want us to sing those parts?

ahh wait, nvm! disregard my post! I just listened to the song and he did skip it. okay then. haha.

woohooo~!! more auditionssss!! .. *jumps around* .. XD

dreaded_destiny_

LOL, u're very very very~~ welcome .. lol, i'm bored in my dorm anyway so i got nothing better to do than stalk soompi .. puahahahahaha, so this thread is one of my "victim" >.< .. =X .. hmm 4 songs? .. ooh lala~~ ... i'll audition for another 2 more parts then since i only auditioned for 2 ~_~ still thinking which i should do .. LOL~~~

ehh??...another HUGE manderin collab?? O_O ... omo, i'm relli looking foward to it then .. ngiahhhh ngiahhhhhh~!!!! ... (takes out my mic and wipe it sparkling clean)

Guest Chaser_T5

Made another clip for audition:

Part I want: Haven't Said My True Feelings Yet by Leon Lai/Janice Vidal

Clip: clicky

I realized that my recorded voice is very loud... >.<

Guest truevibesgal2003

i'll give this a try altho i've done very few cantonese tracks, will send in audition clips later =]

parts:

01 {愛你: 許志安}

12 {太陽星辰: 張學友}

13a {愛如潮水: 張信哲}

33 {獻世: 陳小春}

- EDIT -

CLIPS PM'ed :sweatingbullets:

- EDIT -

final clips for parts 01, 12, 13a PM'ed =]

wow x_x

so many people aud'ed for so many parts already...

I'll try to get my aud clip in either tonight, if not, definitely by tomorrow

(my throat is better now but I just went to 6-flags yesterday and all the screaming really got to me >_>)

o0o0o0o0o we get to do 4 now...yay ^^

The cast list has been updated! Please check to see if you have made it =D

Everyone can do a total of four songs so if you didn't make it for the ones you auditioned for, you are welcome to audition for more ^___^

And for the spots that say *deciding*, I will make a decision once I receive ajz's clips =]

Announcements:

AUDITION DEADLINE: Saturday June 21, 2008

FINAL CLIPS DEADLINE: Monday, June 30, 2008

>> Deadlines are negotiable if you notify me in advance.

Final clips should be:

-->> Acappella (nothing but your voice should be heard)

-->> In time + on key with the instrumental (which can be found on the first post)

-->> Uploaded to a server that I can download from (I need a hard copy of it to mix)

ajz: (sorry to single you out like this ^^; )

Please send me your audition clips by Friday or I'll have to give the parts out to those who already auditioned since your parts have been on hold for more than a week >3<

Guest JUST-5MILE

So we can't audition anymore for the songs already with a part right? D:

Or can we still take a shot? T___T

I definately join...I'll give you audition clips when exams are over, which is next week. ^^"

Keke~

So we can't audition anymore for the songs already with a part right? D:

Or can we still take a shot? T___T

I definately join...I'll give you audition clips when exams are over, which is next week. ^^"

Keke~

nope, if there's a name beside the part then it is no longer open for audition =]

I'll be looking forward to your clips then =D

And good luck on your exams! ^___^

T_T sorry guys for holding it up, I'm in class right now, but I'll definitely get my clip in tonight.

okay, I sent in my clips just now, hopefully you get it soon =)

The cast list has been updated! =D

Please check to see if you've made it =]

Parts still available:

05. 戀愛大過天/Love Is Bigger Than The Sky - Twins

13b. 愛如潮水/Love Is Like Tidal Waves - 張信哲/Jeff Cheung

15. 風繼續吹/The Wind Continues To Blow - 張國榮/Leslie Chang

16. 讓一切隨風/Let Everything Be Like The Wind - 鍾鎮濤/Kenny Chung 8D

24. 溫柔的你/The Gentle You - 王傑+林憶蓮/Dave Wong+Sandy Lam

dominyqz: oh yes, you reminded me XD

*puts down her own parts*

don't' worry, I'm not picky about my parts ^___^

Archived