• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaser_T5

So so, any plans for future collabs? XD

I suggest we sing all songs that was featured in this Medley... :P

That will be EPIC!!! XD

^

woahhhh...puahahahahha!! itz a very nice idea indeed .. LOL!!!! .. there's like .. over 30 songs for this medley? O_O ... oh my ... i think dreaded destiny will have a HUGE head .. LOLOL!!!

PS: Denied86

awieeeee...thanx unni .. XDXD i'll take note of how i sing that song and do more of it in my future recordings (if only i'll ever get to record again...puahahahahaha!!) u did great too!! XDXD .. i love love love era of friendship!!! ... gagaga, u did good for candy's hou sum fan sau too .. XDXD .. *cheers*

Denied86: thanks, and yes I am a canto speaker XD (which was probably why my mandarin sounded funny^^; )

It’s probably because I have a bit of a cold going on…I’ve been known to get summer colds >___<

ajz: not at the moment…unless I come across some other cool medleys or songs that can be split into parts nicely^^

but, I am looking for someone to do a duet with at the moment…if that counts as a collab XD

Chaser_T5: LOL, love the idea…but I’ll pass on the idea of mixing it XD

Guest Denied86

Chaser_T5 - Lolz serious? Teach me some curse words! Haha, I don't know any. :( Thanks for the comment too, you're too kind. :P

ajz - Thanks dude, I realised that I said the same thing about you in the chinese collab lol. Yeah, bring up the volume! :lol:

truevibesgal2003 - Haha well then all more amazing if you don't actually speak it! ^^

dominyqz - Thanks babe. :P

dreaded_destiny_ - Haha your mandarin sounded fine, and hope you're better now! Summer colds? Lol, interesting..

Lolz you guys are ambitious! 30 full songs! Haha we could do a Canto/Chinese Album Collaboration and create album covers, profiles and what nots too. Any graphic designers and mixers in the house? :P Sounds really epic indeed though. :vicx:

-Theory- - Thanks for the support! :D

Guest Chaser_T5

Chaser_T5 - Lolz serious? Teach me some curse words! Haha, I don't know any. :(

That will be a BIG NO... :P

dreaded_destiny_ Then who is going to mix it? :mellow:

I suggest we start from a simple song, 让一切随风(Let Everything Be Like The Wind) by Kenny Chung maybe... =X

Guest JUST-5MILE

Too bad I didn't have time to audition for this. T___T

I love this song. <3

But omfg~ all of you did a seriously good job! :3

I was really amazed. :]

Ahahaha~

And I really liked some the voices featured here and there. :]

I also think this the first canto collab I've heard at soompi. xP

Ahahaha~

Great job everyone! ^___^b

Guest bands182

thank you! its working now :) listening..........

*saved be back later to edit*

whoah

sorry for the lateness....

im too tired to comment on every single person this time..

so im just going for general comments :)

well done to the mixer <3

it turned out real gooooood~

everyone's chinese is much better than mine x_X

hwaiting!!

or should i say 加油!! ^^

Archived