Bare Minerals. What Shade Do You Wear?

Guest abc123__

Guest abc123__

I want to order some online.
Hey. I figure that since you are all Asian, if you wear bare minerals, I'd probably have skin tone that would be somewhat similar to yours.

So, can you tell me what shade you wear? And post pictures so I can see your skin tone?

n505203599_542036_600.jpg

This is a picture so you can help me find a shade, haha. I'm in the red.

And does it actually heal your skin over time like they say it does?

I would go with their Light shade. I use Bare Minerals as well but I'm a bit more darker than you (sort of like the girl on the left) so I got medium.

I'm not sure if heals your skin over time, probably because I don't have any blemishes, but it definitely works in concealing!

mini-DSCF3055.jpg

This is after I put it on. The before picture was a bit bad...haha

Guest beana*

Yeah i use medium also but i'm a little bit darker than you ^ however i use the bronzer

imo i think you need a lighter color than medium :] and yes i agree its great in concealing!

Photo103.jpg

Guest ♡ 雪雪

My skintone is similar to yours, albeit somewhat lighter actually, and I have the Medium Beige, but I found that in the winter it's too dark for me. So depending on whether or not you're planning to tan this summer, I would probably suggest the Medium Beige (if you're gonna tan) or the Light (if you're gonna stay pale).

Guest Lilaaa

you look really light .. so prob light or something. thats the shade my mom uses. but i suggest you try everyday minerals instead, their much better than BE plus they're cheap! thats what i use :)

Guest lovecubedlee

you are

extremeelllly pale..

im more yellow than you

and i wear very light in the winter...and light in the summer... haha is that weird?? idk my skin color changes throughout the year..

but you're defff VERY LIGHT...unless there is one lighter than that...then you would be taht...but i think very light is as light as it goes..

most confusing post ever, sorryy

Guest whohungjen?

do they have a fair shade?

but since summer is coming, go for light.

but i suggest you use physician's formula instead of bare minerals.

my friends have used both and physician's formula is a faaaaar better deal. it is very good for its price, though at first we kinda doubted since its "cheap"

the only problem is that they dont have as wide a range of ... shades.

though yes, bare minerals of course is a great brand, obviously.

Guest chocopersian

I think you should go for fairly light... We have similar skin color, and I bought the light, but it's a little bit dark on me. Wish I went for the fairly light :(

Guest zentea

You seem pretty fair in your picture. If you're getting the packaged deal, go for the fairly light and light one. If not, go for fairly light. I use fairly light year-round, even in the summer when I get tan.

Guest kawaiimomo

I am planning on getting some myself. I was wondering if I should get the full package. The total makeup set..

• 5 months later...

do they have a fair shade?

but since summer is coming, go for light.

but i suggest you use physician's formula instead of bare minerals.

my friends have used both and physician's formula is a faaaaar better deal. it is very good for its price, though at first we kinda doubted since its "cheap"

the only problem is that they dont have as wide a range of ... shades.

though yes, bare minerals of course is a great brand, obviously.

really , i am sort of new to this make up stuff so i wasn't sure which one to buy isPhysician's Formula really better then bare minerals?

I wear fairly light.

When I got tanned (much darker) during my last spring vacation in Cuba, light was perfect teehee.

I can' remember when I last wore it though.. Um.

It had fantastic coverage though.

I think PF is good too, but I don't wanna randomly buy a shade that won't work on me.

Besides, its 18 dollars CAD for it, so I'd rather splurge for 30 than "steal" a 20 dollar drugstore item.

I think you should go for fairly light...

Or lighto_O ..

But if its too light.. O_O

Guest pocketsoul

3020520055_dca7a73bf3.jpg

I consider myself pretty pale, and I use the fairly light. I've also used the medium though, and I didn't think there was a major difference?

Guest Angel_luvusa

I think you should go for fairly light... We have similar skin color, and I bought the light, but it's a little bit dark on me. Wish I went for the fairly light :(

Wouldn't that be too light? I'm white and I'm pretty pale (red hair haha) and i'm a fairly light. I'd go with light if i were you.

Guest CandieBoo

I'd say go for the starter kit that comes with fairly light and light. one of them has to work for you since i have the same skin tone as you. you can always use the 2 to create a contrast on your face. you lose nothing in the end :)

Archived