Quantcast

[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

** for when first post reaches its limit **

EPISODE LIST, DOWNLOADS & SUBS PART II

IMPORTANT:

• DO NOT REQUEST FOR SUBTITLES.
  • DO NOT REQUEST FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS. They will be posted when available.
  • If taking anything out from this section (info, download links, etc...), please give proper credits.

HQ video download links are also available at DKYang's Blog & K-Aigo.

Outing XX ~

New Family Member:

Episode X (09XXXX)

HQ: (Vicky) [Join with HJSplit]

(DKYang)

Subtitles: (???)

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baqinardo

oh, i see... but there has to be something different about it.

that show wasn't very successful... why do you think it failed? not funny? lacked originality?

Not funny, the members are just so boring, and not cr3ative. (No offense :vicx: )

for the title, i think "The Family's Comes Out" it makes sense. (I tried to read the article (link) u post in MVAD, but seems like MSN korea didnt work properly with me, i cant open that.)

i remember when i watched Happy shares Company, they also used that words (떴다) when the new MC comes.

they wrote "새러운 MC가 떴다".

but i'm not sure, coz usually Korean Variety used different English title (for example in Jihwaza)

ganda tour failed cause tablo left and they practically used most of the guys from line up.

im anticipating this show. hopefully it will be interesting, but there is no physical type show in the line-up again.

Guest baqinardo

ganda tour failed cause tablo left and they practically used most of the guys from line up.

And also we got married's rating drop 2.9% right? coz Alex-Shin Ae's couple left, and added with 2 new couples.

MBC not smart enough i think to organize Sunday Sunday Night. (again no offense :vicx: )

and also there r artist strike right in MBC?

i hope this new show will bring up somthing new n fresh.. :)

Guest silverwingz

for the title, i think "The Family's Comes Out" it makes sense. (I tried to read the article (link) u post in MVAD, but seems like MSN korea didnt work properly with me, i cant open that.)

i remember when i watched Happy shares Company, they also used that words (떴다) when the new MC comes.

they wrote "새러운 MC가 떴다".

thanks. at least i have one person confirming that the title's ok! :sweatingbullets:

im anticipating this show. hopefully it will be interesting, but there is no physical type show in the line-up again.

it looks like most of the competitive physical shows have disappeared... <_<

And also we got married's rating drop 2.9% right? coz Alex-Shin Ae's couple left, and added with 2 new couples.

MBC not smart enough i think to organize Sunday Sunday Night. (again no offense :vicx: )

and also there r artist strike right in MBC?

well Alex and Shin Ae are coming back... so i think the ratings will pick up once again... but i guess it depends on what's replacing Ganda Tour as well.

i never knew anything about the artist strike in MBC. what's that about?

Guest baqinardo

well Alex and Shin Ae are coming back... so i think the ratings will pick up once again... but i guess it depends on what's replacing Ganda Tour as well.

Owh, still no news what's gonna replace Ganda Tour? :unsure:

i never knew anything about the artist strike in MBC. what's that about?

i just read it 2 days ago in news thread. here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=4740

they asked for rising the salary :mellow:

Guest DKYang

Ganda Tour was replaced. The new show aired last week and it's a quiz based show. Something like "3 chances to answer" or whatever the name was. I forgot. Lets just say it's like the show "the price is right" and the teams have three chances to get it right. Not really fun IMO. Also, Ganda Tour was competing against 1N & 2D. We obviously know who wins here. Last thing, Tablo didn't do much in this show. He talked very little and was basically there just for ratings sake, if any.

About the name. I think it's with the verb float. Like family floats or floating family. Probably. I also saw the wings in the name in the picture in the first post. I guess we could just wait for clubboxes to release it to see what they named it, if any.

Guest silverwingz

^ oh, it's another quiz type show.

yeah, i guess the name will be confirmed when the first episode comes out on CB. please be sure to tell me what it is so i can change the title! :sweatingbullets:

i just read it 2 days ago in news thread. here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=4740

they asked for rising the salary :mellow:

aah, i see... that's what strikes are always about... <_< thanks for the links ^___^

Guest gdbabygurl

I was looking through Big Bang's schedule manage by melodygreenleaf and she translate the show "Family Left"

DaeSung is gonna be in the first episode.

yay!!

our variety king is coming out

Guest silverwingz

I was looking through Big Bang's schedule manage by melodygreenleaf and she translate the show "Family Left"

DaeSung is gonna be in the first episode.

yay!!

our variety king is coming out

Family Left?! hmmm... that's kinda weird... well we'll find out the actual English name in about 2 weeks time... :sweatingbullets:

anyway, yeah! Daesung's so funny on variety shows. out of all of the BB members, he's the one most suited for variety shows IMO.

so does anyone know who the other the other guest is? he's standing next to Hyori in the photo...

Guest silverwingz

^ oooh!! oh yeah...! i've always thought he was a bit of a cutie. :blush: lol...

awesome, i'm anticipating the pilot even more! Daesung, Lee Chun Hee, Kim Dong Wan... B)

now i've just gotta hope that the show's format is interesting. :phew:

Guest syungie

I can't wait to see this since I love all the MCs here. I just want to point out, 떴다 does not always mean rise or elevated. I don't know what the show is going to be about so I don't know which meaning it will take but it can also mean to show up. For example, somebody mentioned Happiness Sharing and how they used 떴다 for when new MCs came out. In this case they are using it to say that new mcs have shown up or something along the line...haha..just giving my two cents....

Guest plastictrees16

WOW.. kimdongwan.... gonna be one of the host.. hehe.. hope there'would be some spark between hyori n him.. heheh.. .

i know! im was shocked to saw his name on the MC's list lol

yes yes yes i hope there would be some SPARKKLINNGG btw him and hyori <3 they had a blind date 12 yrs ago haha it was mentioned on sang sang plus kshow haha awww cant wait!!!! oh boy, it would have been so great if Kim Joo Hee is going to be on this show too. i loved her on Miraculous Victory and Defeat ^_^ shes so pretty and strong HAHAHa

Guest silverwingz

just want to point out, 떴다 does not always mean rise or elevated. I don't know what the show is going to be about so I don't know which meaning it will take but it can also mean to show up. For example, somebody mentioned Happiness Sharing and how they used 떴다 for when new MCs came out. In this case they are using it to say that new mcs have shown up or something along the line...haha..just giving my two cents....

i see... to baginardo was right as well.

oh boy, it would have been so great if Kim Joo Hee is going to be on this show too. i loved her on Miraculous Victory and Defeat ^_^ shes so pretty and strong HAHAHa

yeah i know! she was so great on MVAD... if only they kept those physical games so she should keep utilising her strength!

-edit-

this came up at daum...

프로그램명 : 일요일이 좋다 - 패밀리가 떴다

방송 : SBS (2008년 6월 15일 방송예정)

소개 : 시골의 한 가정집을 방문하여 1박 2일 동안의 시골생활 체험기를 담은 코너

진행 : 김수로, 이효리, 유재석, 박예진, 윤종신, 김동완

the thing bolded is what the show is about, right? does it help in terms of the name of the show is then?

Guest baqinardo

this came up at daum...

소개 : 시골의 한 가정집을 방문하여 1박 2일 동안의 시골생활 체험기를 담은 코너

진행 : 김수로, 이효리, 유재석, 박예진, 윤종신, 김동완

the thing bolded is what the show is about, right? does it help in terms of the name of the show is then?

owh,.. i understand now..

exactly like what i thought..

They will visit one of citizen family around korea for 1N2D (absolutely travel based show, n wanna beat 1N2D c :tongue2: ).

so what they will do over there?

helping the family? come to poor family? :unsure:

hm.. i think we just have to wait..

but.. i'm pretty sure, they'll come to poor family to give some help..

Hm.. so i can confirm the title is "The family came" :rolleyes:

Guest silverwingz

^ oooh, i see... no wonder people were comparing it to 1N2D..! and it does seem like a bit of a rip off...

but we gotta see what they actually do before making any comments... hehe... :sweatingbullets:

Fingers crossed that this show turns out good. ;)

well, every show is trying to beat 1N2D... lol... the highest rated variety show to date, even beating Infinity Challenge!

Guest baqinardo

^ oooh, i see... no wonder people were comparing it to 1N2D..! and it does seem like a bit of a rip off...

but we gotta see what they actually do before making any comments... hehe... :sweatingbullets:

yeah, i agree..

too earlier to judge ;)

Fingers crossed that this show turns out good. ;)

i hope this show wont beat 1N2D. coz i dont wanna lose great team again after hi-5 :tears:

if this happen, i'll go crazy :crazy:

well, every show is trying to beat 1N2D... lol... the highest rated variety show to date, even beating Infinity Challenge!

i was so suprised, how come Infinity challange's rating can dropped "wow-ing"ly?

usually it was 20-30%, but now only 14%? :o

which program beat it?

it's not 1n2D right?

coz IC on Saturday :unsure:

is it Starking? :unsure:

Guest silverwingz

i hope this show wont beat 1N2D. coz i dont wanna lose great team again after hi-5 :tears:

if this happen, i'll go crazy :crazy:

no way... that won't happen for a VERY long time.

i was so suprised, how come Infinity challange's rating can dropped "wow-ing"ly?

usually it was 20-30%, but now only 14%? :o

which program beat it?

it's not 1n2D right?

coz IC on Saturday :unsure:

is it Starking? :unsure:

yeah i know! after Haha left, the ratings have dropped tremendously!

i'm just comparing their percentages, regardless of the days they air.

1N2D's got 34% once (that's the rating it got by itself, without the other two shows ratings combined)...

and even Happy Together (airs on Thursdays) has gotten higher ratings than Infinity Challenge. i think it still has lately...

Infinity Challenge is still the highest ranking variety show for Saturdays tho, despite only having around 14%.

other ones on Saturday like Shin Dong Yup & Shin Bong Sun's Champagne, Star King & Star Golden Bell usually get around 10%...

it was just kinda big news coz Infinity Challenge reigned as the highest rated variety show for a really, really long time until now.

Archived