[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruthie08

found this site by chance while re-watching the series.

for anyone looking for an certain episode(s) try this link: http://media.loveazia.com/family-outing/

this is probably your best bet to finding English subbed episodes that are hard to find.

there are still some that I cant find yet. like 16.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ARE TRYING TO WATCH F.O. AGAIN :D

kyahhh thats the same episode im looking for. ep 16 is hard to find! T_T

I'm having trouble finding episodes 15, 16, 21, 22, and 23 too. I think these are the episodes that RSS and FOPSS didn't sub. I wish I can gather a group of peoples to help sub these five episodes, so fans like us can have a complete FO season one collection. FO season one is my favorite variety show and it's still is now.

Guest bllooms

Can someone tell me the song played during the ranking when rain was the guest and everyone was dancing to it. I think it was sung by rain. It's taking me too long and I still can't find it. Thanks!!

I've seen family outing in bits and pieces before but didn't really have the time to watch it properly.

That is until now, and my gosh they are so funny! I like how the hilarity is not forced, feels like a real family.

family-outing.jpg

Guest andloveyelledno

Hey guys. Does anyone remember in which episode Daesung gets sad because he's not chosen to go vegetable picking with Jaesuk so he follows them and watches from behind the fence? It's driving me crazy because I want to watch it again but can't recall. Thanks!

Guest faryin2

Can someone tell me the song played during the ranking when rain was the guest and everyone was dancing to it. I think it was sung by rain. It's taking me too long and I still can't find it. Thanks!!

Rain - Fresh Woman

Guest orangegummybear

hey guys.. i was wondering which episode is it when jong kook first gets called hapcheon's young master?

edit: can someone also tell me the episode when it looks like they're holding bamboos and they're lined up 3 by 3.. then kim jong kook chooses yejin and yejin chooses kim jong kook

thanks! =) you can probably tell which family member i like best.. but really they're all great!

hey guys.. i was wondering which episode is it when jong kook first gets called hapcheon's young master?

edit: can someone also tell me the episode when it looks like they're holding bamboos and they're lined up 3 by 3.. then kim jong kook chooses yejin and yejin chooses kim jong kook

thanks! =) you can probably tell which family member i like best.. but really they're all great!

I think after episode [Outing 28] 090726 Epi 57 ~ Kim min Joon & Ji Sang Ryul because in this episode they tried to find jong kook's relatives in hapcheon.

[Outing 29] 090802 Epi 58 ~ Song Ji Hyo

Outing29090802Epi58SongJiHyo-vert.jpg

[Outing 41] 100131 Epi 84 ~ Season 1 Finale Part 2

[Outing 35] 091025 Epi 70 ~ Lee Seung Chul

Outing35091025Epi70LeeSeungChul-vert.jpg

[Outing 35] 091101 Epi 71 ~ Lee Seung Chul

Guest orangegummybear

wow faryin you're amazing! thanks for all your help.. you even have the exact photos.. i'll go watch ep 57 right now but i'm pretty sure you're right...

i started watching family outing after it finished airing so i initially didn't watch the episodes in order and only looked at their guests to decide if i wanted to watch it.. i think i've almost completely watched all of season 1.. i'm saving the finale episodes and the farewell to chunhee & yejin until the very end... because yeah i don't want it to end :(

Archived