[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest nyantaiajah

Hi all,

Sharing my ipod files of the last ep of FO engsub. I love this ep (FO Award) as it contains all the best & hillarious scenes of all FO season 1

Enjoy!

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mintb3rry

hi ppl! i need some help here!!

would appreciate if someone PM me. does anyone know what song was played during the last episode when chun hee was staring at hyori when they were preparing for breakfast?

THANKS IN ADVANCE IF ANYONE KNOW!!!

Guest reaperkun14

Hi. Does anyone know where I can find ep 21 and 22 (Special guest Rain) eng subbed? I haven't even watched those episodes yet... =(

Guest sHeLbY24

:( The files have expired. TT_TT. It's the only episode I need to complete my FO collection.

I appreciate the post though! Thank you!

Guest mintb3rry

would appreciate if someone PM me. does anyone know what song was played during the last episode when chun hee was staring at hyori when they were preparing for breakfast?

anyone?!!?!?! PLEASE??

Guest jjsweeter0211

글로리아>이천희, 남자 주인공 캐스팅 확정!

정욱 기자 2010-06-04 오전 9:50:52

배우 이천희가 MBC 새 주말드라마 <글로리아>(가제)에 캐스팅됐다. 이천희는 드라마 <글로리아>에서 여주인공 ‘나진진’과 어릴 적부터 한 동네에 사는 소꿉친구 ‘하동아’ 역을 맡았다.

<글로리아>는 나이트클럽을 배경으로 치열한 삶을 살아가는 인물들의 이야기를 다룬 작품이다. 이천희가 맡은 ‘하동아’는 타고난 맷집과 물불 안 가리는 저돌적인 성격으로 조폭 생활을 하고 있지만, 싸움에는 재능이 없는 남자다. 친구인 ‘나진진’이 어려움에 처할 때마다 발 벗고 나서서 도움을 주려고 하는 자상함과 끈끈한 정이 있는 진정한 의리파로 등장한다. 그러던 중 자신과는 전혀 다른 세계에 살고 있던 한 여자가 나타나게 되고, 그 여자를 사랑하게 되면서 ‘하동아’는 자신의 인생에서 단 한번 변화를 꿈꾸게 된다.

이천희는 그 동안 드라마와 예능프로그램에서 보여줬던 특유의 귀엽고 순수한 모습과는 또 다른, 다양한 매력을 <글로리아>에서 마음껏 펼쳐 보일 예정이다. 한 여자를 지고 지순하게 바라보는 애틋한 멜로 연기나 거친 삶을 살아가는 터프한 남자의 모습을 보여줄 예정이라 더욱 기대를 모으고 있다.

<민들레가족> 후속으로 7월 방영을 앞두고 있는 <글로리아>는 <아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자>의 김민식 감독과 <별을 따다줘><완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법>의 정지우 작가가 함께 만드는 작품으로, 치열하게 살아가는 다양한 사람들의 모습을 밝고 경쾌한 시선으로 그려낼 예정이다.

프리존뉴스 정욱 기자 (johnnyo@paran.com)

I use google to translate it so it is will be a bit confusing.

Yicheonhui, MBC new drama 'Gloria' star cast

28849994.3.jpg

Actors yicheonhui the new MBC weekend drama "Gloria" (tentative title) has been cast in. Yicheonhui the drama, "Gloria> heroine in 'najinjin' and I was a kid living in a neighborhood sokkupchingu 'hadongah' starred.

"Gloria> Night Club in the background of intense tale about living life is the work of the people. Yicheonhui the assignments 'hadongah' not reckless with his ability to screen a born devil, but the nature of gang life, the fight is not a talented boy. A friend of najinjin 'be in trouble every time a foot off the horn and trying to help a caring and affectionate bond with a true loyalty waves appeared. So in their own lives in a totally different world, a woman was to appear, as in love with her, 'hadongah' his dream in life is to change only once.

Yicheonhui drama and arts program that was shown during the distinctive look of the cute and innocent than another, a variety of attractions "Gloria> yourself a favor, will be on. Topic for women looking to become a melodrama jisun smoke and rough living and is expected to show a tough guy look is even more anticipated.

"Dandelion Family> successor ahead of July broadcast in" Gloria,> the "still want to marry a woman> gimminsik director of" Star ttadajwo> "How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor> jeongjiwoo of creating a work together as writers, keen living with a variety of bright and cheerful through the eyes of those who had plans to depict.

OMG he will be the main lead :D I'm so excited ^.^ Finally a new drama :D

Chunderella we miss u so much. I am so happy for him :D

If you love him, please come to his thread to support him ;). He is such an underrated actor. Wish to see him in variety show again some days with our loveable FO cast.

I miss Chunri, Chunjin, Chunderella and his step mom Sooro ...

Guest jinnian

글로리아>이천희, 남자 주인공 캐스팅 확정!

정욱 기자 2010-06-04 오전 9:50:52

배우 이천희가 MBC 새 주말드라마 <글로리아>(가제)에 캐스팅됐다. 이천희는 드라마 <글로리아>에서 여주인공 ‘나진진’과 어릴 적부터 한 동네에 사는 소꿉친구 ‘하동아’ 역을 맡았다.

<글로리아>는 나이트클럽을 배경으로 치열한 삶을 살아가는 인물들의 이야기를 다룬 작품이다. 이천희가 맡은 ‘하동아’는 타고난 맷집과 물불 안 가리는 저돌적인 성격으로 조폭 생활을 하고 있지만, 싸움에는 재능이 없는 남자다. 친구인 ‘나진진’이 어려움에 처할 때마다 발 벗고 나서서 도움을 주려고 하는 자상함과 끈끈한 정이 있는 진정한 의리파로 등장한다. 그러던 중 자신과는 전혀 다른 세계에 살고 있던 한 여자가 나타나게 되고, 그 여자를 사랑하게 되면서 ‘하동아’는 자신의 인생에서 단 한번 변화를 꿈꾸게 된다.

이천희는 그 동안 드라마와 예능프로그램에서 보여줬던 특유의 귀엽고 순수한 모습과는 또 다른, 다양한 매력을 <글로리아>에서 마음껏 펼쳐 보일 예정이다. 한 여자를 지고 지순하게 바라보는 애틋한 멜로 연기나 거친 삶을 살아가는 터프한 남자의 모습을 보여줄 예정이라 더욱 기대를 모으고 있다.

<민들레가족> 후속으로 7월 방영을 앞두고 있는 <글로리아>는 <아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자>의 김민식 감독과 <별을 따다줘><완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법>의 정지우 작가가 함께 만드는 작품으로, 치열하게 살아가는 다양한 사람들의 모습을 밝고 경쾌한 시선으로 그려낼 예정이다.

프리존뉴스 정욱 기자 (johnnyo@paran.com)

I use google to translate it so it is will be a bit confusing.

Yicheonhui, MBC new drama 'Gloria' star cast

28849994.3.jpg

Actors yicheonhui the new MBC weekend drama "Gloria" (tentative title) has been cast in. Yicheonhui the drama, "Gloria> heroine in 'najinjin' and I was a kid living in a neighborhood sokkupchingu 'hadongah' starred.

"Gloria> Night Club in the background of intense tale about living life is the work of the people. Yicheonhui the assignments 'hadongah' not reckless with his ability to screen a born devil, but the nature of gang life, the fight is not a talented boy. A friend of najinjin 'be in trouble every time a foot off the horn and trying to help a caring and affectionate bond with a true loyalty waves appeared. So in their own lives in a totally different world, a woman was to appear, as in love with her, 'hadongah' his dream in life is to change only once.

Yicheonhui drama and arts program that was shown during the distinctive look of the cute and innocent than another, a variety of attractions "Gloria> yourself a favor, will be on. Topic for women looking to become a melodrama jisun smoke and rough living and is expected to show a tough guy look is even more anticipated.

"Dandelion Family> successor ahead of July broadcast in" Gloria,> the "still want to marry a woman> gimminsik director of" Star ttadajwo> "How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor> jeongjiwoo of creating a work together as writers, keen living with a variety of bright and cheerful through the eyes of those who had plans to depict.

OMG he will be the main lead :D I'm so excited ^.^ Finally a new drama :D

Chunderella we miss u so much. I am so happy for him :D

If you love him, please come to his thread to support him ;). He is such an underrated actor. Wish to see him in variety show again some days with our loveable FO cast.

I miss Chunri, Chunjin, Chunderella and his step mom Sooro ...

It pretty much says chunhee is gonna play a part in a show "gloria". theme of the show is night club gangsta sort of life. chunhee plays a character called "Ha dong ah". he is a gangsta but a useless fighter so gets the bash all the time. but he's very loyal to a good friend called "Na Jin Jin", always trying to get him out of trouble. Chunhee meets a girl from the opposite world (from rich family?) that he falls in love with, and goes through a huge change in life.

sounds pretty cool

Guest jellyfish2002

:( The files have expired. TT_TT. It's the only episode I need to complete my FO collection.

I appreciate the post though! Thank you!

Sorry that the link expire. Will reupload to other provider instead.

I also looking for Ep 21 & 22 eng subbed, only manage to find chinese subbed.

As for Ep. 16 here it is.

http://www.badongo.com/file/23066271

http://www.badongo.com/file/23092727

http://www.badongo.com/file/23102848

http://www.badongo.com/file/23125352

Sorry that the link expire. Will reupload to other provider instead.

I also looking for Ep 21 & 22 eng subbed, only manage to find chinese subbed.

As for Ep. 16 here it is.

http://www.badongo.com/file/23066271

http://www.badongo.com/file/23092727

http://www.badongo.com/file/23102848

http://www.badongo.com/file/23125352

kamsa hamnida!

Rain 21 is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9c6f451...1c5952b76c94814

No idea about 22, however

Guest perfect

I don't know the episode number, but I remember that scene. It's one of my most favorite episode~

i was looking at some fan made videos of family outing and i saw a scene where kim jong kook was in a bus giving a tour or something like that (not the scene of him in a bus with suro/jaesuk giving out food) does anyone know which episode is that? i've been rewatching and i still haven't found it. thanks!

i was looking at some fan made videos of family outing and i saw a scene where kim jong kook was in a bus giving a tour or something like that (not the scene of him in a bus with suro/jaesuk giving out food) does anyone know which episode is that? i've been rewatching and i still haven't found it. thanks!

Sounds like episode 68, with guest Ha Jiwon. Love that episode!

Archived