[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i started watching family outing after it finished airing so i initially didn't watch the episodes in order and only looked at their guests to decide if i wanted to watch it.. i think i've almost completely watched all of season 1.. i'm saving the finale episodes and the farewell to chunhee & yejin until the very end... because yeah i don't want it to end :(

every episode is worth watching..but the difference is you will keep repeating watching your favourite episodes again everyday..just like me :D

anyone know the song that they play on episode 83? the very first song they play n the episode?

[Eng Sub] Kim Jong Kook - This Is The Person / I Saramida

I think this song..Sorry, if it is wrong

hyori-cleannclear.gif

Daeri: Clean and clear for a confident you!

kookri.gif

Kookri happily dancing...

anigif-1.gif

My Hyori..so cute♥♥♥♥

Old pics from my folder..just to brighter this thread

P.S: No hotlink(save and upload instead)TQ

Guest lishadoo

does anybody know the song on episode 62 when shin hyun jun was the guest and jaesuk was trying to jump off the waterfall? It's at 28:10 sung by a girl and then again at 30:10 sung by a guy but it's the same song

thanksss! :)

Hey faryin

What episodes are those from??

1)[Outing 19] 090315 Epi 39 ~ Lee Bum Soo

2)[Outing 29] 090802 Epi 58 ~ Song Ji Hyo

3)[Outing 14] 090104 Epi 29 ~ Jang Hyuk

Guest ..cLmIdUnNo..

faryin thank you!! do you also know the second song played right after kook jong's "this is the person"? the one that has rapping in the beginning of the song

Guest misaki-dxb

Hello everyone, i need ur help please ~

where can i found a torrent link for Episode 21 &22 when rain(Bi) was the guest ?

i saw that episode long time ago but i want to downlaod it aagin by a torrent link ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greenleafie

help! i new and i really wanna watch family outing season 1 horror special. it's episode 59 i think. can someone give me the links to download it with english sub! please and thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nagellack

hiiii

just want to ask..

on the daniel henney episode, where the family gathered around and talked about his first love. Do you know what song it is? when daniel says: "but, even now, I still think of her."

it starts with a guitar sound and a person humbing to it.

thanks in advance!

Archived