[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so sad how megaupload shut down. The majority of the episodes that was once uploaded is now gone and the many mediafire links are also dead as well. Sigh. The original subbers are still hesitant about re-uploading on mediafire because they're scared it might get pulled down as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest b2stbaaby

Does anyone have links to download the FULL Episode 22 of Fam outing with Rain? With english hardsubs by the way

Guest damienrayne

It's so sad how megaupload shut down. The majority of the episodes that was once uploaded is now gone and the many mediafire links are also dead as well. Sigh. The original subbers are still hesitant about re-uploading on mediafire because they're scared it might get pulled down as well.

If the subbers are hesitant, can anybody who downloaded all episodes share it with us? I've been looking like the whole world for dload links but all dead! Still many others looking for FO. Pity us please..

• 1 month later...
Guest faryin

I know this is like 2 years too late but I was wondering if someone knows the title of the song being played at the end of episode 84 when Yoo Jae Suk were giving each member a farewell hug? Thanks! :)

Kim Dong Ryul (김동률) - Promise of a decade (10년의 약속\)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

does anyone knows any site that have FO full episodes for downloads ..?
My HDD died and went to tech heaven and I've lost lots of my collections including my FO's collection .. *sobs*
Its hard to find 'em as lots of site is banned and dead links from MF .. T_T
I desperately miss FO so much and wish to rewatch 'em .. T_T
If anybody knows, pls tell me ~ Thanks in advance .. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest encung1008

Hi, 

Do you know the song when the girls ranked the guys, the 1st rank, there's a song humming by a lady.
Since it's so short, I can't figure it out. 

They repeated that song every time the 1st one got picked. 
For example, 

about 9:26

Archived