[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

OK...! the name's decided... CB ppl have called it 'FAMILY OUTING' and so that's what I'm gonna call it! :sweatingbullets:

i personally think it sounds the best... coz all the other names sounded really awkward...

thanks DKYang for the info at your blog.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baqinardo

OK...! the name's decided... CB ppl have called it 'FAMILY OUTING' and so that's what I'm gonna call it! :sweatingbullets:

i personally think it sounds the best... coz all the other names sounded really awkward...

Yeah, i agree..

sorry for the "all wrong" translations :blush: :lol:

cant wait to try 1st episode :rolleyes:

Guest silverwingz

i've watched half of it... AND I AM LOVING IT! it's really funny. ALL the ppl on there are great and go great together on this show.

i must say, it's a lot like 1N2D, but i don't really care coz now i've got 2 shows to love. :D

Yeah, i agree..

sorry for the "all wrong" translations :blush: :lol:

oh no need to be sorry! at least you tried to help me out! :D

Guest silverwingz

^ that's ok. there are certain ppl who don't check the first post anyway (<_<), so that'll help them!

Reporting on ratings time! lol... :lol: ok... it's a bit disappointing, BUT it's still early. it takes time for ppl to catch on to a great show.

a couple more weeks, and if the show continues to be just as entertaining, i'm sure the ratings will go up!

KBS2 Happy Sunday (Delicious Quiz & 1N2D): 20.3% :w00t:

MBC Sunday Sunday Night Part 1 (WGM): 19.1%

MBC Sunday Sunday Night Part 2 (No idea what shows): 5.6%

SBS Good Sunday (Change & Family Outing): 5.5% :mellow:

TNS Media & Newsen

It took about 3 months for 1N2D to get popular... so who knows, Family Outing might eventually... hehe... *fingers crossed*

I think it's getting pretty good reviews from netizens tho. :)

Guest missinu

thanks for translating! Daesung's face was cute when he got embarrassed.

i saw your post on YouTube about subs. i hope chinese-subbers sub this!!!

Yea I hope so too. But does anyone know the chinese name for this show? =_____=. Everything in tudou is IN CHINESE. Which got me annoyed, since I don't use chinese that much.

LOL! i found it funny how everyone dresses so formally but the photographer's.................R-O-F-L!

MCYOO was asking Kim SooRo why he's willing to come on this show and KSR was like, it's because of BIGBANG. LOL!! And he said Daesung's gonna be a successful person next time after 구대성 (baseball player). He's just playing around with their names since Daesung basically means something like a big success. And MCYOO went like what about the names of the other members in BIGBANG and KSR went ....... lollll

ROFL ROFL And when it was Hyori's turn Dongwan was asking her, for whom is she trying to look good for in that dress (something along that line since my brain's not working well and i can't churn out the exact words to match it) and Hyori went like BIGBANG~. Daesung then asked her, so is it me? And Hyori was like Yes it's you. XDD And Daesung went running around with his hands up. XDD That dorky boy.

Next was Lee ChunHee and Dongwan was asking if he could choose between Hyori and Yejin...? And he chose Hyori too. And the captions went like, Today's Hyori's day~

And Daesung's so hilarious esp. when Hyori just thrust the worm she was holding onto in his direction. LOL!!

LOL! and KSR was saying that instead of helping hyori when hyori fell into the water while she was carrying daesung, Daesung pushed her in instead. ROFLL!! AND Yejin, instead of splashing the water into Hyori's face, she got DAESUNG INSTEAD. ROFL ROFL ROFL!!

And LOL! HYORI AND YJS took like 25 minutes and they didn't even maange to kill a single fish whereas yejin just took like a few seconds. LOL!!!

V yea i know right. But I don't know. Maybe they misunderstood the word or there's another word for left? o_____o.

Guest nanaz

It's really hard to translate "떴다". It literally translates to "floats, airs" but that doesn't make sense.

Do you think it sound better, "Family Appears" or "Family is Here" or "Family Airs"?

yeah..떴다 means 'appear'

[by the way, everyone on YouTube seems to be calling it 'Family Left'... (which doesn't even make sense to me...)]

lol 'family left'?? left is '떠났다' not '떴다' right? :sweatingbullets:

NOTE 1: Remember these are NOT uploaded by me, i just POST the links, they are uploaded by DKYang & call me Carmen. hehe

Family Outing 080615 LQ

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=973...49d6cdda7f2e20f

http://www.badongo.com/vid/759314

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOF7JWO2

Credit: DKYang's BLOG

----------------------------------

For HQ links:

Visit DKYang's BLOG

Guest silverwingz

^ hehe, you beat me to it! thanks Carmen. your little 'notes' at the top at always cute to read.

Yea I hope so too. But does anyone know the chinese name for this show? =_____=. Everything in tudou is IN CHINESE. Which got me annoyed, since I don't use chinese that much.

no idea... sorry, can't help you since i'm not chinese... but i'm sure someone will figure it out once they start subbing it (*fingers and toes crossed*).

anyway, thanks for the other translations!

Guest DKYang

No problem. :D

I think it was on mandyquyen's or cashewmania's clubbox. They called it Family Outing, so I was like "duh!" It makes a lot more sense than the other names we put together and it was similar to the other outing shows.

So how was this episode? I was watching the NBA finals.

Guest silverwingz

So how was this episode? I was watching the NBA finals.

it was awesome! a really funny show. i'd recommend it. hehe... :sweatingbullets:

This is the HQ version of the first episode.

thanks so much for the upload! i'll add it to the first post.

I have a question.

will DaeSung be on the next episode as well?

yep, he will. the next episode is the continuation of last week's one. they're staying at the place for 1 night and 2 days, remember?

so we've only seen half of their trip. from the preview, we get to see them feed pigs, have some race where they use haystacks as hurdles, etc...

oh and Daesung is listed as one of the MC's, so expect him to be in all episodes from now on.

Guest ilwooxgd

so is this kinda like "1박, 2일"?

but i remember SBS attempting "김서방 express" that wasnt successful cus it required A LOT of money, but hopefully this goes well - i will see it as another "1박, 2일", which is pretty good. 유재석 is a good MC as well [similar wit 호동], so i hope for the best since 재석 nd 효리, both left some of their past shows.

&& werd. daesung is a regular, meaning he'll be on ever nd ever...until whenever. lols! yay~

If you watch the preview parts that are shown in between the segments of the show, there seems to be parts cut out of the segments. for example, when hyori loses in the game where they sit in the circle and MC yoo flicks her on her head. Also the part where they eat watermelon. I guess they weren't important.

Overall this was a great episode.

Guest sang_woo_always

I just watched this on youtube and it is HILARIOUS!

even though i didn't understand a word. I loved it!

Daesung is soo cute. and so is DONGWAN. <3

it was hilarious when chunhee and hyori fell. and then

she just started falling everytime. LOL.

she got to carry our daesung! LOL. soo cute. ahahah

it was soo funny when they fell.

I love this show. I can't wait for the next episode.

I wish someone will sub it in english!!! =]

Guest silverwingz

so is this kinda like "1박, 2일"?

but i remember SBS attempting "김서방 express" that wasnt successful cus it required A LOT of money, but hopefully this goes well - i will see it as another "1박, 2일", which is pretty good. 유재석 is a good MC as well [similar wit 호동], so i hope for the best since 재석 nd 효리, both left some of their past shows.

yeah, it's similar to 1N2D. they go to the countryside, send these elderly ppl off to some luxury spa place and spend time there, experiencing the country life.

KimSuhBang Express required a lot of money coz they actually traveled overseas... i remember one was in New Zealand.

you could tell it was costly by the stuff they did on that show.

anyway, MC Yoo and Hyori seem really, really close. they're very comfortable around each other... and so are most of the others.

If you watch the preview parts that are shown in between the segments of the show, there seems to be parts cut out of the segments. for example, when hyori loses in the game where they sit in the circle and MC yoo flicks her on her head. Also the part where they eat watermelon. I guess they weren't important.

yeah... the perils of editing... lol... i never expect to see everything i see in previews now... it sucks, but what can we do...

Archived