[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest ardentfrias

If it is true in coming episodes......

Muhyul will fulfill his promise to the Council in his prince accptance, that he will use "his body" for Gorgoyeo. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hmmmm the way he use his body is not with fighting but by.....arrr you know it. Huh ...not bad

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blush: :blush: :blush:

My gosh, do you literally mean he will use his manlihood to attract princesses of other nations?(blush) Not bad he's a handsome and cute prince, very valiant, too. Or maybe use his body's strength and wit to conquer other nations. It depends on how we interpret it. Again, lets wait for the forthcoming episodes. As I anticipated, aside from conquering many nations, he has many wives here also. He's really good looking during his times.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hummer75

Philmein.......I have stopped watching KOTW after episode 10 because I want to wait until the entire Drama is available with english subs.

But to answer your question,the only person that could possibly be Dojin's father might have been Bubunno. He was one of Daeso's trusted guards that was sent to kill Jumong but betrayed Daeso.

Bubunno, seeing how much Jumong was loved by his people, was influenced by Jumong's charisma and great loyalty to his men, joined his cause and helped him pave the way for the founding of Koguryo. He also became one of Jumong's top Generals.

I will wait until after I have seen KOTW to determine if what I just said might be true. This is why I have suggested to those of you that have not watched Jumong to do so before watching KOTW. It will answer many questions that have been asked in this Forum.

Guest selvaspeedy

Yeon - okay i know a lot of you here aren't content with Yeon's expression towards Muhyul... and honestly, i, too, felt the same before... but their scene on the river, oh sorry but i love it.... i can already feel that they are indeed lovers!!!

YEON :crazy: I'll wait for her to convince me w/ her love toward Muhyul <_<

the man is all over her, and the only expressions she gives to him is :mellow:

OK OK I'll stop complaining!!!!

Who's Dojin's father?

Is he by any chance in Jumong? I'm going to watch it soon, so yeah. lol

they only mentioned him by his character (Dojin's father)... we didn't see him and we know nothing about him. he was also never mentioned in Jumong.

If it is true in coming episodes......

Muhyul will fulfill his promise to the Council in his prince accptance, that he will use "his body" for Gorgoyeo. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hmmmm the way he use his body is not with fighting but by.....arrr you know it. Huh ...not bad

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blush: :blush: :blush:

e19411.gif OMG ardent... I think what tateboe mean is that he will marry just that... not wandering around and trying to impress girls :D

for me instead of the beard look (which does look like yeonmoon, but a tad bit younger and less sorrowful)..

i think my favorite look of SIG this week is when he closed his eyes and fought Sagu. w/ his bangs touching his eyelids. SO HOT> *sweating*

Mic I love reading your comments, they crack me up all the time... and I try to think of something smart to say but <_< my mind is always empty -_-

about his Yeum Moon look :wub: how does he do that?!

f_20014m_2b12da1.jpgf_2501nn4m_ad965a3.jpg

the same hair style, but you can tell they are both different persons... SIG has such expressive eyes :wub:

(BTW why does he look sooooo much older in EOTS :crazy: )

thx for the gifs selva. your work is getting better. still so small. HAHA just kiddin i'll give you a break but not much since you're now claiming him as your hubby. :blink:

e19371.gif yeah he's mine :P

(about the gifs I'm still asking for a break... omo you read it?! I thought you didn't :D )

hope it will break the 20% mark before new years.. they are working so hard on the series. hope it's a success all around.

crossing fingers and toes :phew:

About Yeon, she is improving and I hope she continue. Maybe she read our comments (lol). If so, she should kiss Muhyul to please Selva. (Joke)

:w00t::w00t::w00t: yes yes a kiss please :D

BTW is there any chance they are really reading our comments here B)

f_20130m_5ed2da5.jpg

(they do look alike, don't they :P )

sorce: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

for me instead of the beard look (which does look like yeonmoon, but a tad bit younger and less sorrowful)..

i think my favorite look of SIG this week is when he closed his eyes and fought Sagu. w/ his bangs touching his eyelids. SO HOT> *sweating*

oh i love how dramaok diff YM and muhyul..me too im so kilig to the bones everytime he does that...

My gosh, do you literally mean he will use his manlihood to attract princesses of other nations?(blush) Not bad he's a handsome and cute prince, very valiant, too. Or maybe use his body's strength and wit to conquer other nations. It depends on how we interpret it. Again, lets wait for the forthcoming episodes. As I anticipated, aside from conquering many nations, he has many wives here also. He's really good looking during his times.

uuummmphhhh,very naughty girls...count me in..heheeehhe

Guest tateboe

Just finished watching ep 20. Can't wait for the time when there will be more action, battles. :)

Yea ..yea...battles, battles. They use chariots now. I think that is the secret weapon that King Daeso means.

I input some refreshment to all serious discussions. Happy if you got a smile. :rolleyes:

If it is too offensive to community, I will say sorry. :ph34r:

Guest avonmarissa

y'all are so funny; it's good having such an interesting group like us follow this drama. I was a bit worried after seeing the preview for the upcoming episodes. Daeso's special weapon might create some damage to the Koguryo army. I am very excited and anticipate this coming week's episodes; as they say, "it's on like Donkey Kong" lol.

I don't know how should I feel right now... episodes 15, 16, 17 and 18 were IMO the climaxes of KOTW... then came episode 19 (which was a little bit slow... for sorting things out) and then episode 20 :blink:lot of stuff happened today...

although there are certain scenes i love in epis 19 & 20, i find it to be not at par with the previous episodes.

it somehow went a bit downhill after the climax (muhyul learning about his identity & all).

in episode 19, they made a bonding scene for muhyul & yeojin with that playful match; although it was a nice part

& that seryu was also present, i think they should have made a bonding scene with seryu as well. i think there

are too much factor to have been considered for a muhyul-seryu scene; aside from seryu being muhyul's full-blooded sibling, seryu had been longing/yearning/so looking forward to see her dear baby brother whom she promised to take

care of when she was merely a child, there's just too much emotion on seryu's part, she even tried to search for her

unknown brother, & (i just think) muhyul & seryu has a deeper connection compared to yeojin.

like selva said above, episode 20 had a lot of stuff going on there. i find it too fast-paced, they seemed to be in a

hurry to move to the next chapter that they jumped from one scene to the other. epi 20 made me feel like there

were some scenes missing. the only consolation for me in this episode is the match between muhyul & jaebojoe, and

muhyul emerging with a beard at the end - love those!

My opinion: As much as I love Yeon, I don't see much chemistry between her and Muhyul. I've just watched episode 15 and I still don't feel like it's really there, unfortunately. I think it would have been a better pairing if Oh Yoon Ah (Hye Ap) was the lead. She seems to have better chemistry and seems to convey the emotions a lot better.

*sigh* yes... I don't know if the character is supposed to be like this or is it CJW who can't really show her emotions well.

for some reason, i'm now seeing the chemistry between SIG & OYA. i agree they should have made her yeon

instead of CJW. if hye ap wasn't a mother figure to muhyul, i'd root for them.

very sorry to CJW fans but CJW isn't doing justice to her role. i've been keeping my opinion about her as i was waiting

if there'll be changes in her performance, but up to now she's still bland. she's not very expressive, she almost always

have the same expression. i'm kinda getting tired looking at her, sorry. it's either just because she's not a seasoned

actress or she's really a terrible actress. i think the PD made a wrong choice for this character.

oops! almost forgot....i just want to say.....

20.jpg i love these quintuplet/quintet!!!!!

Guest selvaspeedy

I input some refreshment to all serious discussions. Happy if you got a smile. :rolleyes:

If it is too offensive to community, I will say sorry. :ph34r:

ah lol no you and ardent gave me a good laugh. thanks :phew:

ha! when it comes down to it sex sells in Goguryeo too.

oh my.. who shall be so lucky to be Lee Ji.

are there any kids in here :mellow::P

although there are certain scenes i love in epis 19 & 20, i find it to be not at par with the previous episodes.

it somehow went a bit downhill after the climax (muhyul learning about his identity & all).

we all have been waiting for this revelation and when it finally came, no wonder we felt episode 19 a little bit slow.

in fact, I'm happy it was like that... I needed to sort some events in my mind first before I move on to the next episodes, and episode 19 gave me this chance.

the same happened in episode 11 w/ the 15 minutes reminder in the beginning of the episode... I also needed that :D

i think they should have made a bonding scene with seryu as well. i think there are too much factor too have been considered for a muhyul-seryu scene; aside from seryu being muhyul's full-blooded sibling, seryu had been longing/yearning/so looking forward to see her dear baby brother whom she promised to take care of when she was merely a child, there's just too much emotion on seryu's part, she even tried to search for her unknown brother, & (i just think) muhyul & seryu has a deeper connection compared to yeojin

I'm also missing that... when she saw him in the meeting and Yuri announced him as her brother, she looked shocked, but also looked like she felt it in her heart... so IDK I've been waiting for a scene between them... she tells him something like: I knew it :P

and maybe a hug... I have no idea why there was no such scene -_-

so, I'm really counting a lot on episode 21 when he returns to KGR after 6 months... I'm expecting her to greet him personally and cuddle w/ him or whatever sisters do to their brothers :D

regarding Yeojin, I think he's so attached to Muhyul more than Seryu (at least from yeojin's part)... he's longing for the feeling of an older brother... when Muhyul kidnapped him... their conversation was so emotional... Yeojin's words even moved Muhyul's heart who was so messed up during that time (was bitter and revenge is all what he thought about)...

and when Muhyul moved to the palace, Yeojin always was w/ him, talking to him... you can see the longing in his eyes... maybe Seryu saw Muhyul when he was a baby, but Yeojin to me needs the presence of an older brother more than Seryu (he didn't live that much w/ Haemyung as much as Seryu did).

if character lee ji is muhyul queen chances are love triangle again then it will add spices in this drama.. i can foresee when marriage happen what a pitiful for yeon side, i wonder what muhyul reaction to this...goshhhh it's another heartbreaking...

reaching high KOTW....AJA!

Guest J.W.Lee

ha! when it comes down to it sex sells in Goguryeo too.

oh my.. who shall be so lucky to be Lee Ji.

anyways. Chubalso and donkey. LOL

Thanks Dramaok for always posting summaries of this great series.

Thanks also, Selvaspeedy for the great photos.. and for always sharing in KoreanDrama.

I'm here already.. B) it's a great day indeed coz I'm able to post here already.. weeee! Anyway.. juz wondering why it's not Choi Jung Won already? Why did you change it to Lee Tae Hee(the female lead in Love Story in Harvard) hope you're not offended by my asking, though :lol:

Well, I'm really looking forward to Wednesday coz we could watch another great episode of this series! AJA Kingdom of the Wind! Love this series! :P

Guest selvaspeedy

Episode 21 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykydjvzCgvM

f_PDVD000m_0e190fb.jpgf_PDVD002m_b0280f3.jpg

f_PDVD003m_9c729c8.jpgf_PDVD004m_4f5ac71.jpg

f_PDVD005m_2fad6f7.jpgf_PDVD006m_0b922d5.jpg

f_PDVD007m_4b4380f.jpgf_PDVD008m_17f4f24.jpg

f_PDVD011m_a7a7a96.jpgf_PDVD012m_53e1c1f.jpg

there's a war indeed in episode 21 :blink::blink:

OMG just like that?!... so Buyeo will attack KGR w/out even a warning :blink:

Dojin looks really creepy in the moustache and the beard... I'm wondering will Muhyul enter this war w/out him knowing anything about Yeon :blink::mellow:

and that necklace Yuri was giving him :wub: (Yuri and Muhyul look really great together as a father and a son :blush: ) omo Muhyul is still keeping Haemyung's necklace :tears:

BTW where is Muhyul's necklace right now?! is it still w/ Dojin or did Seryu take it?!

there's a war indeed in episode 21 :blink::blink:

OMG just like that?!... so Buyeo will attack KGR w/out even a warning :blink:

Dojin looks really creepy in the moustache and the beard... I'm wondering will Muhyul enter this war w/out him knowing anything about Yeon :blink::mellow:

and that necklace Yuri was giving him :wub: (Yuri and Muhyul look really great together as a father and a son :blush: ) omo Muhyul is still keeping Haemyung's necklace :tears:

BTW where is Muhyul's necklace right now?! is it still w/ Dojin or did Seryu take it?!

Thanks selva for the preview ^^.

Yeah, I thought the battle scene will be showing in the next week not this week eps .... well, maybe they just make it short by narrated like after another 6 months or a year perhaps? :unsure: anyway... I love the voice of him when saying "attack!" ^^

I always love the scene between the father and son ^^ they just click together :P

I think Muhyul's necklace is still in Seryu hand.

Guest ardentfrias

regarding Yeojin, I think he's so attached to Muhyul more than Seryu (at least from yeojin's part)... he's longing for the feeling of an older brother... when Muhyul kidnapped him... their conversation was so emotional... Yeojin's words even moved Muhyul's heart who was so messed up during that time (was bitter and revenge is all what he thought about)...

and when Muhyul moved to the palace, Yeojin always was w/ him, talking to him... you can see the longing in his eyes... maybe Seryu saw Muhyul when he was a baby, but Yeojin to me needs the presence of an older brother more than Seryu (he didn't live that much w/ Haemyung as much as Seryu did).

It's natural for Yeojin to be more closer to Muhyul. He is a weak prince at the moment and he needs a big brother like Muhyul to protect and teach him fighting stance. I think he is idolizing Muhyul, now. Unlike Seryu, although a woman, grows to be more independent and a strong fighter. Seeing Muhyul, she thinks that his long lost brother doesn't need her protection now. She finds him stronger and can protect himself well. As I have also observed, this drama skipped many important scenes. They could have let Muhyul and Seryu have a conversation and further clarification regarding the necklace given by Seryu. At least, we could see how they would react knowing themselves to be full-blooded siblings. This drama should have been more longer as scheduled. It is more than half in running and we have not seen his queen yet. I wonder how much exposure will she have in this drama. I hope she act better than Yeon.

I missed SIG so much that I rewatched some of my favorite videos of him at my multiply site. Mostly short scenes of EOTS. And to my surprise, I'm still affected by the scenes. I can't help but cry and my heart ached seeing him again so sad, weeping silently outside the tent in the rebel camp after his confrontation with Soo Ae. My heart bled in the scenes when he had to always watch her sadly from afar, teary-eyed and drowning himself with liquor crying in despair. I think his acting in that movie for me is his best. Less dialogue but more on eye expression. Gosh, I'm going crazy on him. I like him more in his matured looks. Maybe because I'm also matured (LOL)

Guest arash_archer

By the way, I think that Dujin's father may be Daesaja (Prime minister) in jumong.

He was high official rank and betrayed Daeso, this is a guest only :P

weeping silently outside the tent in the rebel camp after his confrontation with Soo Ae.

teary-eyed and drowning himself with liquor crying in despair. I think his acting in that movie for me is his best. Less dialogue but more on eye expression. Gosh, I'm going crazy on him. I like him more in his matured looks. Maybe because I'm also matured (LOL)

totally agree the best of that series ardent, can't imagine him very manly and yummy is dumb...And

here in KOTW the scene where he cried out loud and shouting the name of his died brother after knowing his identity really smashed me....he was so desperately longing for his brother....im so addicted to him already...

Archived