[variety] Mystery 6 미스터리 추적 6

Guest MiSSMiNJix3

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LovesKimDongwan

okay is this really scary? because its late right now, and im home alone. T_T i dont want to watch it if its extremely scary. It's so tempting though, because i love super junior. =X.

~Tran~

Guest superivystar

to those who get scared easily (that includes me!!!), just watch 13:30 onwards for ep1; 4:05 onwards for ep2--skip 11:13 to 11:40; and for ep3..uhhh i think you can watch the whole ep :) but i didn't watch the

part where ryeowook looked at the picture

--i just couldn't look hahah :lol:

i think the show is just fiction..coz there are some parts wherein you feel that they're "acting," ya know?! but some parts seemed real, so i dunno...

oh yeah, the subbed ep1 is available at SUPERJUNIOR CLUBBOX. i think the 2nd subbed ep will come out by this week? i'm not too sure..

Guest shorty-gal

this is actually good.. not that scary... it's just the camera effects thats all... i think it's all mental. i think the stories are real but what's happening to them are fake, they're just acting out what had happened before.

is this sort of similar to the thing with SS501?! where they had a "stalker?"

i found that quite boring. stopped watching after awhile.. hmm~ who comes out

on camera the most for this?! hehe. oh! and is anyone going to re-up all 3 eps on

non-CB?! they're all blocked. ^^;;

Guest LovesKimDongwan

=[ i tried downloading the three episodes last night but the first episode failed when i got to the computer this morning. How sad. Now im missing the first episode. I tried the yousendit link, but it said something about it being blocked. And i dont have clubbox. *cries* Can someone please upload it again? <3 ill love you forever.

~Tran~

Guest Onesweetypie

to those who get scared easily (that includes me!!!), just watch 13:30 onwards for ep1; 4:05 onwards for ep2--skip 11:13 to 11:40; and for ep3..uhhh i think you can watch the whole ep :) but i didn't watch the

part where ryeowook looked at the picture

--i just couldn't look hahah :lol:

i think the show is just fiction..coz there are some parts wherein you feel that they're "acting," ya know?! but some parts seemed real, so i dunno...

oh yeah, the subbed ep1 is available at SUPERJUNIOR CLUBBOX. i think the 2nd subbed ep will come out by this week? i'm not too sure..

Humm where is the sub at? I couldnt find it. I check in Mystery 6 but i couldnt find any :(

Guest aymei

Ahh, I couldn't find the sub for episode one either.

But I think I'm going to watch all the episodes. My friend told me about the scary parts on the first episode. I think I'm ready, but I'm still going to be scared out of my wits. TT^TT

Guest Xiah's_Babe

Well they're really good actors, in some/ most parts anyways. Dling part 3 right now!!! Can't wait to watch what happens to Sungmin when he's alone... I wonder what's going to happen...

And thanks for the info guys. Can't wait to watch...

Guest kikuthailand

Humm where is the sub at? I couldnt find it. I check in Mystery 6 but i couldnt find any :(

me too . Could you please give us a link to download that

Guest aymei

i justed watched episode two. I skipped all the scary parts...wow...I'm so freaking scared. I watched one where they were watching donghae when he was sleeping, in the t.v That part was too much for me. I'm scared now. TT^TT.

Guest xingjing

Scary things freak me out. But I love them anyways for that scare thrill. Hah.

Super Junior? o__0. Then I guess I'll watch it. Haha.

i think its fake.

i dont trust reality shows on mnet anymore after SS501's stalker...

and some of the stuff that happens in this show are questionable...

like the boxes..why are they still there?

the managers or whoever would have cleaned it out before super junior moved in. doesn't explain why the boxes are still there

Guest zuany

The first ep was so scary >________< I watched it at midnight alone in the room and I was really freaked out by the horrow parts but overall, it's fun with Suju <3333.

Archived