[variety] Mystery 6 미스터리 추적 6

Guest MiSSMiNJix3

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LovesKimDongwan

i just saw the first episode on youtube. It wasnt as scary as i thought it would be. But i do enjoy the show. Heechul is so funny. And kibummie. lol hes adorable. xD.

~Tran~

Guest kkam jjak

So... this is fake? if it is wth is up with mnet n using boy bands to get ppl to watch shows they broadcast?

Like a lot of the other ppl posted before, i think it's fake. While watching ep 3 when they're going through the boxes, the cameraman zoomed in on the pages kkb was flipping through in that diary and the cameraman also zoomed in on kkb before he ran out of the room n stuff.

But overall it's kinda fun i guess.

Guest DAYdream*

Aww, the YSI links don't work any more >< I know we can't request for links, so I'll just wait for them. Hopefully someone will upload, yes?

Are these like... Really scary? Like... this isn't one of those Banjun drama kind of scary stories, but its scarier...?

Guest charmm

i think its fake.

i dont trust reality shows on mnet anymore after SS501's stalker...

and some of the stuff that happens in this show are questionable...

like the boxes..why are they still there?

the managers or whoever would have cleaned it out before super junior moved in. doesn't explain why the boxes are still there

These are NOT reality shows.

I don't know where people are getting this idea.

Basically it's just a story that they're acting out.

The same goes for the 'Stalker' show with SS501.

People on soompi were going crazy,

thinking that the SS501 coordi actually got wounded on the head -______-;

In Korea they do alot of drama's like these...

But many ppl in other countrie's can't grasp that it's fake.

Hope I didn't sound mean, hahah.

I'm just trying to clear up the whole "is this true/not" thing.

Anyways I watched one episode were Sungmin got locked in.

If his name isn't Sungmin don't kill me..

I don't remember all the members names yet^^

Guest JanGnaGooLUeGe

this mystery 6 thing is not true.

I believe in the 2nd epi. the cursed diary.... the person who sort of scared 3 members of the superjunior by abrutly coming inside the elevator..

that person is an side actor that does not live there. He is also very familiar in many other scary fake dramas. People who have not viewed him > he is not very popular.. he is a side actor...

also.. the person who plays the lady who saids theres ghost.. or w.e shes also a side actress... she usually plays those types of roles.. ^^<3

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

^ it is fake haha

but i think its so scary. i couldnt sleep last night

so i slept during classes today HAHA

Guest babyxshh

when does this come out? i wanna watch this really badly. my friend says its really scary. i tried watching it on youtube but my computer keeps stopping. >< does it come out on the korean tv or come out on video??

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

i didnt like super junior before but after watching this i'm like obsessed with dong hae ... hahaha he's really hot.

but anyways thats not the point. if you get scared easily and believe in ghosts and stuff i wouldnt watch it. its really freaky. i seriously couldnt sleep after watching it :unsure:

Guest your_sheroe

This is a movie right? Like will it come out on DVD afterwards?

-sigh- poor Songhae he is the chosen one.

But after part 3, it looks like the ghost is going after SUNGMIN!

Archived