[variety] Mystery 6 미스터리 추적 6

Guest MiSSMiNJix3

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story mainly focuses on one of the Super Junior members 동해 (Donghae)

It starts off with him having these nightmares with ghosts in them continuously.

The nightmares don't go away, so they decide to put up CCTVs in four rooms.

&& many strange things start happening

such as.. they see a white ghost type of thing standing next to donghae's bed when he's sleeping on the CCTV recording

They, also, find an old diary of a girl that got murdered in their house while they're cleaning their room.

Watch and see else what happens !!

--

Comes out every Thursdays

--

I don't recommend this to anyone who gets scared easily..

hmm..sounds interesting..:Danyone here care to post some of the link of clubboxes this is in? or a link where i can download it? are there subs yet?

sorry i might sound annoying :( but im really interested coz mostly all of the super junior members are hottiez

Guest battleuphoria

i can't believe i just saw this thread right now! haha

i mean, i am in love with super junior and i really love horror movies. so this is a double plus to me! wahaha. lol.

and there are 3 episodes so far. for those who wants it, here is the title and the date when each of them came out. (month, date, year)

episode 1 - black eyes - 03.03.06

episode 2 - cursed diary - 04.06.06

episode 3 - evil spirit - 04.13.06

and so far, only episodes 1 and 2 are subbed! you can get it at clubbox.co.kr/superjunior.

but before anyone downloads it, the OWNER and the SUBBING TEAM strictly forbids uploading the subbed files into youtube. and they are ALLOWED to be uploaded into some servers PROVIDED that the [juniorsource.com] tag at the end of the file will not be taken off. i hope you guys follow what the subbing team and the owner of the cb wants to prevent misunderstandings or worst of all, stop them from subbing this series.

this is actually a good series and i find it funny and cute (because of the sj members) rather than scary. but there are some creepy parts. so it is really not recommended to those who scare easily.

Guest tualekzze

^^ i'm sorry to say that it's not available. the only available is hardsubbed videos.

thank you :tears:

but i don't want to d/l them twice 555

Guest battleuphoria

^^ hehe if you got time, why not? hehe it's worth it and it will be your guide in what sj's talking about. hehe

Guest battleuphoria

episode 4 is out.

episode 4 - 04.20.06 - forbidden journey

lq can be found at clubbox.co.kr/prettysyuju

hq can be found at clubbox.co.kr/myteuk

both needs membership.

Guest tualekzze

^^ hehe if you got time, why not? hehe it's worth it and it will be your guide in what sj's talking about. hehe

from now i will wait until hardsubbed videos release 555

will you do sub for every ep ?? :blush:

Guest juneeel

it's so scary how a ghost is after them...

is it just an act like ss501's stalker?

cause they're all pretty good actors :]

well thanks for the links!

Guest ~neh~long~

ugh, part 3 was hecka scary!! stay away from sungmin, ghost! ><

i would have been screaming if i was stuck in that sound room... ugh ><

off to watch part 4! ^^

Guest yaeri

ooooo... i'm excited to see the fourth episode. it is pretty creepy, some of the parts are so funny.

random question: why was shiwon memorizing his lines in the shower?? :huh: was there no room in the apartment or does it help him memorize it better?

Archived