[variety] Mystery 6 미스터리 추적 6

Guest MiSSMiNJix3

Guest MiSSMiNJix3
[MNET] ft. Super Junior
This story mainly focuses on one of the Super Junior members 동해 (Donghae) It starts off with him having these nightmares with ghosts in them continuously. The nightmares don't go away, so they decide to put up CCTVs in four rooms. && many strange things start happening such as.. they see a white ghost type of thing standing next to donghae's bed when he's sleeping on the CCTV recording They, also, find an old diary of a girl that got murdered in their house while they're cleaning their room. Watch and see else what happens !! -- Comes out every Thursdays -- I don't recommend this to anyone who gets scared easily.. -- There are many people asking if this show is real or not. I've heard, they're acting out what happened before. So this story could be true, it's just that it's not happening to Super Junior

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xiah's_Babe

What a coinkidink!!!! I'm watching it right now!!! I just started it!!! Now I have to go get the third one. I'm just watching Black Eyes, the very beginning with the school girls, I do get scared easily, but I love scary movies and etc... The excitement(all of a sudden, don't remember how to spell that...) but yeah, I gotta go find the third episode now, what's the third one called? I know the second is Cursed Diary, the First was Black Eyes, and the very beginning was just Heechul reporting around the whole SJ Gang what weird things they saw/ heard/ known of.

Edit: Another question, does anybody know where I can find the subs to the eps? Just wondering...

Guest sunNybunNIie

o ya i watched it

and omg soooo scary!!!

i skippeed all the scary parts and mostely watch them talk and hang out part LOL

yay~ the 3rd ones out today!

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Omg I watched Ep. 1 & 2 last week and I was soo scared lol. I didn't know what the show was about and I was just watching it because Super Junior was in it lol. The first scared the ish outta me. I used to DL the episodes from maysialee's CB but now it's password protected and I can't no other place to Dl from /:

Guest Xiah's_Babe

OMG!! I just finished both two, and well, subs anybody? Well yeah I didn't understand anything, but it was really freaky, but they were adorable, I love Sungmin!! it's soo cute!!! I'm just wondering if this is like, real real, not just real...

Because in Cursed Diary, I think it's kinda odd how they find the boxes and look through it and find the diary, I mean, why would the boxes still be there?

Guest Kelley

its so freaky. especially the one with sungmin & the locked room, the pictures too. OMG! some parts are silly when they record themselves, but its scary in the other ones. I think its made up somehow like the ss501 stalker show and they probably dramatized it alot. still moosuwuh :[

Guest sunNybunNIie

OMG!! I just finished both two, and well, subs anybody? Well yeah I didn't understand anything, but it was really freaky, but they were adorable, I love Sungmin!! it's soo cute!!! I'm just wondering if this is like, real real, not just real...

Because in Cursed Diary, I think it's kinda odd how they find the boxes and look through it and find the diary, I mean, why would the boxes still be there?

i think it's real... caz i heard that first they just did it for like funn or w.e and they found out about it... but i'm not sure u never know

Guest aymei

Oh yeah. My friend told me about the first episode. Scared the shiznit out of me from just HEARING it!! Ahh! I think you guys can dl the episodes and subs at d-addicts and try the forums. :]

Archived