[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

The Gayos were a beautiful way to end the year.

Especially the Tae Yang stage on MBC Gayo. Oh sweet God in heaven, thank you.

081231 GAYO DAEJEON- BIGBANG- TAEYANG: PRAYER FT. TEDDY

081231 MBC GAYO DAEJEON- BIGBANG- TAEYANG- MY GIRL + LOOK ONLY AT ME

Credit: chauCNN @ YouTube

1229773918_etfq.jpg

1229773918_aegfa.jpg

1230292585_wehrq.jpg

1230452332_AWEFD.jpg

1230452332_YYTFXRX.jpg

1230623185_FDFSAG.jpg

1230623394_ahfdee.jpg

1230623394_FASFDD.jpg

1230713266_VVVUYV.jpg

1230713266_TUFDRS.jpg

1230713266_EHfd.jpg

1230715063_shfss.jpg

1230715063_dhrff.jpg

1230715063_agdfs.jpg

1230717471_qwrs.jpg

Credit: blabla @ YBEffect

Oh, Dong Young Bae.

You are my reason for living through 2008.

Two Double Oh Eight was such a HOT year. ^^;

Saranghae... LOVE!! LOVE!! ^___________^

Happy New Year,

It's such a beautiful new year.

Guest stardaisy212

OMFG TAEEEEEEEEE tat was AWESOMEEEEEEEEE. i think i lost my voice lmao. Teddy and Tae <3 I love the Soldier part. :) all those thrusting and shirt lift it was AWESOMEEEE. it was like a mini clip of his concert. *drools*

Guest sweetsorrow

okay....im fully conscious now...enough that i made some gifs *spazzz* i think i died again.

*warning* not intended for those weak of heart

nn9zpv.gif

mkdawg.gif

2w4w8qg.gif

2zqg8oz.gif

ekeomq.gif

jqqb2c.gif

2j5fjfl.gif

rtf37m.gif

vi2qki.gif

please credit me if taking elsewhere....

Guest ShortaznGirl

It's like this man glows on stage.

i cannot get over how they styled his kids hair exactly like him. so cute.

TEDDY AND TAEYANG... this song is my favorite, i like it even more than look only at me. i loved their performance.

-kathy

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg! his solo stage was such a killer!

so freaking sexy~!! omg!

god! the mini taeyang was so freaking adorable!!

same jacket same haircut!! ahahah!! so cute!!

Guest stardaisy212

There's something different with when taeyang performs with big bang and taeyang performing solo. I like it better when he performs solo :o

lol i always though when he was in bb, he didnt get much attention <.< and when he went solo, he was able to show the side that he wasnt able to show when he was in bb :).

[Fancam] 1227 - Music Core - Taeyang - Look At Me Only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lee-o3PqtT8

lol i love how the fans scream when he did the thrust Xd

Guest ~ cherrie ~

love his perf. i'm glad he wore that black jacket to show his muscles. It's nice to see Teddy performing with him.

overall, 10/10. Tae Yang oppa freaking sexy and hot

Guest scarletred7

I like his solo stage alot. He never fails to impress each time he performs. ;) And his abs........*drools* he does justice to a wifebeater. Looking forward to his next album <3333

Guest Snoopler

Hey, I've seen TaeYang with his "H" Belt on a lot nowadays. So I was just wondering where he bought it from.

;) His music is just awesome, but his clothing is so difficult to find. Help would be much appreciated. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweetsorrow

Hey, I've seen TaeYang with his "H" Belt on a lot nowadays. So I was just wondering where he bought it from.

;) His music is just awesome, but his clothing is so difficult to find. Help would be much appreciated. :sweatingbullets:

i can't find any pics, could you post one??

the only designer company I can think of that uses an "H" symbol is the french designer label "Hermes" - its a pretty high fashion-high end company...i wouldn't put it past YG to get some for YB....YB's jackets (the biker ones that he has in every single color of the rainbow and more) are by a the designer label "Balenciaga" - again high fashion expensive stuff.

also a couple of links to help you out

http://www.vip-club.co.kr/

^ i believe they actually sell alot of the clothing BB wore (not literally) but alot of the colonize stuff etc....that might help find some YB stuff.

http://fashionbang.livejournal.com/

^ a livejournal dedicated to BB fashion trends - the site gives the designer names of certain accessories and clothing..its up to date and pretty accurate.....hopefully the H belt is somewhere in there along with any other YB fashion items you want

=)

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

snoopler

sweetsorrow is right. That belt is by Hermes, an really high end Parisian brand. I'm 99.9% sure because I remember looking it up when I first saw it. Its a past season so I doubt you can find it anymore. Hermes belts retails for at least $500 each. So pricey!

Guest Patra86

aigoo...well I decided it was time to finally come back(wait...I don't think I've ever come to this thread before XD) and interact with other fans since well I need my daily YB fix.

well hum...Hello to everybody!!!

thanks for the HQ caps. this is not good for my heart to watch this so early in the morning. XD XD

about the last picture posted by snoopler...I think it's just not right to look so hot with just a plain white tank top and jeans...really...It's not right.

Guest Snoopler

Oh geebus, I went to the boutique downtown...it's not there, but DAYUM they're expensive. Belts that cost more than jackets=not for me. D;

Thanks for the help, guys. ^^

And yes. Uber smexy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stardaisy212

DVD Caps

123209664235351an4.jpg

f008306249708a10a0dfcqr7.gif

f008306249708a3cd5a48fh8.gif <- that looks so much fun and scary at the same time

f0083062_49708a5ba2d27.gif :0 that is a really high jump he did

f008306249708a71580b4aa5.gif

f008306249708a8505881ae4.gif <- i didnt no that one of their dancers had a kid. hahha he so cute playing with the kid

f008306249708bca5aa18te8.jpg <- haha i guess the kid wanted to play with his hair

Credits to DoYourBest and 길리 @ YBEFFECT