[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marialolly

^ To tell the truth.. Leeteuk is so hot that his expression looks so serious with that Don't Don style. :)

Men.. i miss Don't Don style. :( But i hope that 3rd album would be MORE awsome and MORE COOL STYLE to suprise us. :D Cause the Don't Don style is TEH best! :D

And also.. those Tour Concert is the best thing i ever seen! :D (Saw the tease part of DVD )

And for not spamming..

HOMFG HENWOOK! 8DDDD

i'm sorry guys. i'm dead tired. will come back to reply after I take a nap @.@

AND SITI! where are the caps you promised? <_<

XD

-edit-

wb michelle <3 don't leave ok? T__T

^OMG.

I CAN SERIOUSLY NOSEBLEED ALL THE WAY........THOSE CAPS ARE SO HQ!!!!!!. DAMN, NOW I KNOW WHY PEEPS DL VIDS. OMG. I'M SOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!

^________^

WILL BE BACK LATER WITH CAPTIONS! JUDY I LOVE CHU~!

glad you liked the picspam :D and i'm happy that you're happy ^^ yes I want to nosebleed too. they look amazing and so much skinship 8D

and CAPTIONS CAPTIONS!! :P

haven't been here in so long

they had an event today, so hopefully we'll have picturesss

judy, i love every single pic spam you're had here

and i definitely need to watch that cctv interview. i wonder if they notice exactly how obvious they were being

Hae definitely knows he was being obvious but Wookie . . . a whole different story :lol: he was trying to be so subtle. you have to watch the interview to understand what I'm talking about. but! nevertheless my henwook radar is on full blast XDD

Aww. Really? Lol! I wonder how exactly alike they are.. ROFL! Yea, It seems like it.. Henry gets a lot of gifts! Love it! :)

Hana.. Don't you dare hotlink the pics. I will cut your throat and tuzki_014.gif

LOLZ!

And those links, they don't work for me as well.. T.T But I'll try it later!

Hahahaha! Me too!! Drowning with HenWookHae joyyyy!!!! Heaven!!

Judy you totally lagged my computerrr.. But it was a good lag.. ROFL!!! You lagger! Thank youuuu!! :)

yayyy lagging computers > not lagging comp, agreed? :mellow: I'm in HENWOOKHAE heaven too *__* the only thing I'm looking forward to is the 100th Day airing :D

Thanks for the Pics Ju.LOL

And LOL! I realize what Fans banner made from RyeoWook, ShiWon and DongHae. xDD

DongHae is getting pervert! D: HOW DARE HE!

And lol at Wookies little book. xDD

no problem. i'm just glad you didn't get mad at me lagging your computer :P

lol.. henhae rocks..

the pictures are so cool..

henhae <333

JUDEIII. JUUDYYYY. SIITTIII. I AM BACK 8DDDD

*cuddles my beloved HenHae*

omgosh are you back for realz? HenHae cuddling awww :wub:

^ To tell the truth.. Leeteuk is so hot that his expression looks so serious with that Don't Don style. :)

Men.. i miss Don't Don style. :( But i hope that 3rd album would be MORE awsome and MORE COOL STYLE to suprise us. :D Cause the Don't Don style is TEH best! :D

And also.. those Tour Concert is the best thing i ever seen! :D (Saw the tease part of DVD )

And for not spamming..

HOMFG HENWOOK! 8DDDD

i know rite, HOMFG HENWOOK! 8DDD

i have to say i'm excited for SJ 3rd album as well. DD STYLE was so hot! and definitely want to see Henry/Zhou Mi when SJM is on hiatus ^^;;

^ hana, you did a gif on henhae? can I see? :P

Guest marialolly

no problem. i'm just glad you didn't get mad at me lagging your computer :P

i know rite, HOMFG HENWOOK! 8DDD

i have to say i'm excited for SJ 3rd album as well. DD STYLE was so hot! and definitely want to see Henry/Zhou Mi when SJM is on hiatus ^^;;

IT IS LAGGING! D: I tried to scroll down, but it's aways go up by the pics. T_T

And i realize if you scroll it down from ALL your pics, it would be like we had TV in Forum. xD

HELLZ YEAH! I really wish that Henry and ZhouMi would be the Quest of Super Junior Album! :D CAUSE THEY ROCK!

But.. i hope they won't followed

DBSK

Cause of getting grown up. :S want to see MORE HOT DARK STYLE! 8DD

^ yeahh but then again SJ/M can't really follow DBSK's style XD most of the members aren't fit enough to show their bodies :P

anyway I hope SJ's 3rd album comes first, and then followed by SJM's 2nd album. i'd rather wait for SJM hahah :D

Guest lovelyjen

^ ahhh, I'm still on my hiatus for a few more days, but now that my internet connection doesn't want to work, it might be still a few more days after. >_>

This is actually the first place I posted this week, hahhahaa

Judei, I know you would know where I could get ~Minho~ <333333333 pics. Tell me of places.

^ ahhh, I'm still on my hiatus for a few more days, but now that my internet connection doesn't want to work, it might be still a few more days after. >_>

This is actually the first place I posted this week, hahhahaa

Judei, I know you would know where I could get ~Minho~ <333333333 pics. Tell me of places.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

are you . . . joining them? O___o

ohhh yes I anticipate your comeback judei, LOLOL. too bad SJM is inactive till the end of the year though =_=

i'm sorry guys. i'm dead tired. will come back to reply after I take a nap @.@

AND SITI! where are the caps you promised? <_<

XD

AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

PRINCESS.....ME IS ACTUALLY PROCRASTINATING(SP?).

I WAS HAVING THIS HENWOOK SPREE AND ALSO *coughonkeycough* and then looking for the perfect ost song for henwook and then got sidetrack :sweatingbullets:. I HATE IT THAT I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY NEEDS!!! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF!!! TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED!!!!.

PRINCESS....GO AHEAD AND WHACK ME.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HENLI IS 19! NINETEEN!! CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGET MY BRO AND HENLI'S BIRTHDAY AHEHEHE!!! WOOKIE WHAT DID YOU GIVE TO HENLI! >8DDDDD

OH AND MICHEEEEELLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I MIZZ YOOOOU!!!!! WELCOME BACK~~!

OKAY SO CONTINUATION OF THE STORY!!! ^______________^

And so the journey to "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" is still far ahead for our couple! Somehow one day.......something bad was about to happen.[/b]

haewookloveairport.jpg

Donghae: Hey Wookie look at this! I found Henli's diary!! I want you to read this!!

Wookie: *stares at tha diary* But....no. This can't be Henli's diary! Maybe you mistook it for his!

Donghae: How can i be lying when the handwriting is indeed his! Beside I found it in a box when i was rummaging through his stuff....

Wookie: What were doing with Henli's stuff??

Donghae: Long story!!.....ANYWAY, what do you think of this?!

Wookie: But Henli would never cheat on me.....

Donghae: Who the heck is this TK??

TO BE CONTINUE!!!!!!

^ She's joining what?

Ah.. I know right? Too bad.. I don't know what will happen for the next few months.. Friggin Wookie not yet making a post about Henry's birthday on his fancafe/cyworld or anything.. Lolz.. Oh well, it's still too early.. I'm really expecting him to make one.... If not.. IDK.. I'll be sad..

^ i know right. i'm actually expecting SOMETHING from any of the sj-m members >__< ahhhh but if not I admit I'll be somewhat disappointed :mellow:

and SITI! yayyy the cap! LOL. OMG TK. like the BFF thing. no matter what your bf/gf will always get jealous of their love's BFF. oooohhhhh please continue on ^_^ glad my *cough* hint worked ;)

Guest kiirohana

me and my lame attempt of making a gif with caps :P

caphh-1.gif

and ^ eek!!!! sitti!!!!!! that's just so cute!!! OT4!!!! wahahahahah (not to mntion donghae looks really cute in that <3)

and lol ^^^^^ even jen is getting shinee >< hahahaha

jenmi you better dig onkey

or switi and i will kill you

^ OMG OMG that is so cuteee *___*

hahahha your gif makes PERFECT sense ;) ooohhh Henry is little mr naughty or something XDD and LOL @ the end. Zhou Mi's like WAIT! b/c Shiwon was leaning against him :rolleyes::lol:

love it!! :D

Guest dcleo1515

I think Ryeowook might write an entry about Henry's birthday later. It's still 3am over there so we might have to wait. We might get something later.

Oh my godddd.. I'm dying here, it's already past 3 am.. And I'm not even halfway done to cleaning up my folders.. I didn't realize I saved that much images on my PC.. T.T I'm suffering right now. I'll continue tomorrow.. Damn it.

ROFL. Omg. *Stress*

2crleo7.gif

Jennybeannnnnnnnnnnnnsss!!!

Archived