[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

Guest astrid

^ LOL!

omgg you are hilarious :lol:

Teacher He might've seen it all since he's been in the business for so long. so he recognizes/sees/smells the ghei. and since he's nice and everything he puts HWH together.

yeah maybe start w/ HenWook today , Henhae tomorrow, HenWookHae the next. but besides me, who else can help? ^^;; jill you will right? ;) *takes henhae hostage* XDD

omg i knew it !! TRYK must've had a tryst before XDD those two went fishing as an excuse to be in the middle of nowhere and *coughs* ok ok let's just imagine it ;)

ohhh FAHRENHEIT. lol really the news on Fahrenheit & DBSK . . . well I hope that won't happen :X OT hahah. ok gonna do a random picspam. brb later! and have fun with your cousins :D

Teacher He is the master of all masters in China. He doesn't do the skinship himself, eventhough deep inside he really wants to but he has to focus on his hosting. What he has, though, is the ability, the power to smell/recognize ghei once he sees it lol!

Yesh TRYK has been going on even before we ever knew of Henry's existence. TK, after all, was the one who taught Henry popping. he probably taught more than that lmao!

I'll try lol! not sure if i have enough stuff to share though T_T and i work different hours and have different work schedules so not sure if i'm able to post all the time. if it's ok, i'll try :D

aaaaah your picspam :wub: i notice in some hwh pix, donghae just stands there, henry leans towards him and then wookie pulls henry back to his side lmao *wookieyoursopossessive*lol

lol graduation was sleep time really... myfriend just woke me up to say that it's time to stand then i slept after going to the stage.... i couldnt get the grad feeling for some reason ... and thanks again!

lol u and R... hahaha><

ahhh henry as enlish instructor reminds me of fic "dictionary"but smut is kinda too much for me tough the plot about the sexy english is sooo tempting

ahhh it's always fahrenheit going places... they've went here have i mentioned? i like calvin and aaron butheck i still wish for henhae duhhh >< gahhh please come here im begging!

lol... *coughsivefounditlongagocoughs* *coughstriesmybesttohidesitcoughs*

yeshhh i wished it was that too really wahahahah >< no one is stopping you.... but u know chinese too right? so which is it?

lol haha shihan is teacher he's fav clearly

when did TK suddenly become gheiness grandmaster? lol haahaha go TRYK!!!! rofl fishing trip lol... i looove ur imagination.. it gets me places

Hana show more of your perviness lol so Judy and I have someone to be pervy with lol

Unfortunately, my computer doesn't read other languages/characters unless they're romanized or in pinyin. So when chinese articles like that are posted, all i see are question marks lmao! and my chinese is so close to non-existent nao lol! i can understand sometimes but most of the time, i'm even worse than Henry lol! you're lucky you still understand when you read them :D

Grandmaster TK because based on my theory, if TK is still in touch w/ his korean roots, he probably watches/has watched korean shows/mvs and is familiar w/ kpop so he must know the ghei exists there. I think TK has warned Henry before henry went to korea and has probably demonstrated it to him or gave him some pointers. That's why Henry's not so hesitant in the skinship and is a quick learner. Thus, TK is the grandmaster cause he knew henry earlier and dongbangjunior are the masters cause they met henry later lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha his friends are probably like " umm..Henry..we need to talk.....we're a little concerned about you...see we saw these pix and vids on the net.. and umm...we noticed you're always a little too close to the other members esp those 2 little ones...when we say close...we mean really really close, as in physically close...what's that about?" lol! and Henry will be like, " uh...er...umm...hehe..you guys saw that huh?....i guess i just found the inner gheiness in me. you guys should find yours too. it's fun! try it!" lmao j/k he probably won't say that but he'll really be like " uh...i dunno!...it just sorta happened that way, i guess. everybody there does it so it's ok." lol! i don't know really how he's going to answer them. he'll probably just laugh i guess?lol AWKARD!lmao

I just died laughing at this! I'm really thinking that TK would give Henry that speech! ROFL! JUST ROFL! XD

how about a pic from each one of us? lol thoguh that would be hard wehe ><

ahhh the thoughts you put in my head with those three in my room... and you say ur not pervy wheehhehehe... (though i m not saying im not ya know ... weheheh)

poor wonkyu having their hanmi away~~

and LMAO that quote!!! wahahahahha gheiness wins!!!

grad was.... basically just me sleeping... through naming the 1099 names... i was awake just for mine? wahhahaha :P

lol they don't hurt at all cuz i was sitting the whole time unlike practice which totally killed me... thanks for asking~~ such a nice unnie~~

*ahemIshouldsaythesamethingcoughs* lol *coughsmaybeweallpervyahem*

lol and your henwook love is so much ur giving astrid and I a hard time converting you~~ wahahha

I usually dont remember but im so glad i remembered this one~~ oh and im pretty sure you had two or more... lol ur judy, if i had one... you should have at least two >< wahahha u just didnt rember probalby >< rofl

Me!!!! weheheheh and judei has exams heheh

----

the thing judy asked me to translate from page 129 (i think)

judy just keep em coming... i need more practice... and osrry it took so long... oh and i love UFO replies btw... so maybe u can ask me to do that? or more HWH stuff???

HAPPY GRADUATION! I KNOW I'M LATE.. GAD. ROFL!

And yea, I have exams but I can't resist leaving this thread. ROFL! XD I'm such a loser!

And may I just say that you are heaven sent for translating! Love you!

astrid, you are absolutely right at everything! I think I love you! HAHAHAHAH! But wait! One question, what is your real name? :) Or should I go on calling you astrid?

Anyways.. I want to be more productive for the people in here.. Honestly, it's no secret how many tons of HenWook evidence there are inside this place but even so, this one is not even a real picture but it's one of the best HenWook I can provide anyone..

dellf9.jpg

Thou shall adore it! Mkay! :)

Guest kiirohana

translation part 1:

so basically the fan was stalking them to the airport and then shiwon saw her that's the gist of the 1st two paragraphs... she just explains how much she did

She then sees Henry and shouts bye bye and the lucky girl hets a wave from Henry. When SJM was about to ride the plane... she shouts "See you in Wuhan!" Henry came closer to give a very surprised expression then goes back, grabs a hat and waves goodbye. (seriously too cute)

She also saw HWH, and wonkyu at the VIP waiting area of sorts. She called shiwon and (whoever that is-let's call him YA) looked at little kim (wookie?-nope) and walked towards her. She asks whose glasses he was wearing but the guy didn't hear well and starting bending his waist and stuff (henry?-nope) in front of her (no way!) She was kindashocked and called for Shiwon again but wonnie was pullwsby wookie whom she later found out requested that the wprkers don't take pictues of them.

Donghae this guy is really just not honest, during the sercuty he had to get other people's attention (i changed it to attention but it said something about people needing to congratuate him but that doesn't make sense), then he plays with the hat he was holding. When Henry was doing the security check, he was really really extremly cute, first it was his little violin, very carefully put down for inspection, then his bag, I saw him forcing a chocolate into his bag (ah mochi and his eating lol so cute). lastly it was mochi himself, Donghae even went up to grab hold of Henry's hat = = and after henry finished his security check, Hae and wook both went up to go hug Henry (OT3 wins!) Our little mochi, that really wasn't just some common hug, everyone wants to hug him = = (of course duhhh >< kyaaa)

After that, they went downstairs towards the departure gate, there was a sign above saying the gate is here, then there was an arrow. Our Lee Donghae baby-shoes ah~ (lol is babyshoes one of his chinese nicknames?) Directly shouted :I'm here! I'm here! in Chinese, then wents to look at little kim after! (lol fishy on crack?too much candy? lol) It seems little kim is already accustomed to his convulsions and directly pushes donghae to walk forward, Donghae was self satisfied!(hihihi ILU fishy!) I was at the back and couldn't help myself but laugh, then told Henry who was beside me (hwaaat? beside!!!?): Donghae is really Amusing! Henry then began to laugh, very shyly. i even said, don't be like your Donghae hyung but then hejust kep laughing and laughing = =

When they reached the departure gate, Henry was called by wookie who was in front, wookie, cant you also call me next time = = (seriously this fan is lucky enough...are you sure she's a fan? she's too close formy comfort)

Then Zhoumi and I looked at each other, up-close, can't help but say, He's much more handsome in person! (well duh~~ im seriously jealous of this fan right now) I told him: Actually you look better without a smile! (hwatt? this weirdo) So Zhoumi actually really didn't smile after that, but I just kept laughing until he laughed with me = = (lol adorable mimi) then I saw donghae's slight pull-out, He pulls kyuhyun to sing him a song - - hyunnie really sang to him, but I couldn't here what he was singing, then I told him: Kyuhyun ah, come sing karaoke with noona! I said this in Korean, giving kyuhyun some stimulation = = (this fan is really killing me -__-#)

I really am lacking of virtue ( at least she knows it... i'm mad for her being so close -_-#) I even told a friend beside me that little kim won't let me ask Shiwon's stuff, Little kim just stands in front of me, (she continues to blabber and complain.... I'm starting to think little kim isn''t wookie... i'm pretty sure actually-or maybe not.. nicknames giving me a hard time~ no its wookie really~ help??) then little kim looked back and gave an "un" sound to them. They almost spurted (conclusion: it's wookie)

I chopped it cuz a thing with four letters came upon me.... l-a-z-y will continue next time <3

^ judei thanks!!!! lol hahahaha

you better add me in msn ok? >< same username as here

oh and thanks for that henwook pic... i was out of henwook ideas (because all i have is henhae really~~) then after i saw that pic it hit me >< thank chu!

^

^

lol jill ur just laumazing! you never fail to make me laugh! hehehehe >< do add me in msn too ok!!!! TRYK :P

-edit-

my translations so messy

i got confused with the chinese nicknames

and also the parethesis are my side comments again

Guest kiirohana

^ i find the collar bone extremely sexy~~~

ok!!!! new chappie! mostly thanks to sitti! i was waiting for judy cuz i needed more henwook love but oh well... just don't blame me if it lacked the henwook love... :P lol... blame henhae <3 mwahahahah

Title: One step at a time >> Step 4/∞: To Voice out Your Heart’s Song

Genre: fluff/romance/drama/(some lame)comedy

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Henmin, Henwook, Henhae (ninja!SiHanChul)

Characters: Super Junior, SJM, SHINee and maybe DBSK too

Summary: Ryeowook likes Henry and Henry likes Sungmin and Sungmin is going out with Kyuhyun; while Donghae becomes Henry’s best friend… so who will Henry end up with?

Setting: Making Don-Don days

Disclaimer: I want Donghae as my pet fish! Can I? Clearly not~ but I’m still hoping~

Warning: Made by a spazzing novice… forgive my spazziness, corniness, clicheness and stupidity~ oh and it’s not beta-ed too

Note: comments are love… they make me happy… hopefully…. :D enjoy! flashback in asterisk… I wanted to give flashback a try

Previous: Step 1/∞: First step, Step 2/∞: Meet the Chaos, Step 3/∞: Training Room

“Mochi-ah~ I think it looks cute!”

Guest JU.lOl

translation part 1:

I chopped it cuz a thing with four letters came upon me.... l-a-z-y will continue next time <3

^ judei thanks!!!! lol hahahaha

you better add me in msn ok? >< same username as here

oh and thanks for that henwook pic... i was out of henwook ideas (because all i have is henhae really~~) then after i saw that pic it hit me >< thank chu!

^

^

lol jill ur just laumazing! you never fail to make me laugh! hehehehe >< do add me in msn too ok!!!! TRYK :P

-edit-

my translations so messy

i got confused with the chinese nicknames

and also the parethesis are my side comments again

OMGOSH!!

thank you for the translations ^__^

woww. actually I think little kim might be one of the managers. I don't think it's Wookie, otherwise she would put Wookie's chinese name down. probably Seunghwan? or the other one? b/c I don't think he'll take the initiative to be that rude to fans =_= otherwise seriously he'll get a bad rep. and OMO you updated ^___^ gonna go read :D

^Oh I'll add you! Just wait a week! I'll be online soon!

Well, well, well..

At pics like that, I don't know what to say exactly..

Cr. as tagged

aww I love those pictures !! *___* the first pic looks kinda creepy w/ Wookie staring intently at Henry (I bet he is ok! ) and the dark lighting and angle. who knows what he is thinking XD and the hug pic is <333

henry_MA_01.jpg

henry_MA_02.jpg

henry_MA_03.jpg

henry_MA_04.jpg

henry_MA_05.jpg

henry_MA_06.jpg

clearly Henry has the 'i'm being harrassed by fishy king' all over his face XD

cr. as tagged & henry's baidu~~

Guest astrid

I just died laughing at this! I'm really thinking that TK would give Henry that speech! ROFL! JUST ROFL! XD

astrid, you are absolutely right at everything! I think I love you! HAHAHAHAH! But wait! One question, what is your real name? :) Or should I go on calling you astrid?

lmao can you imagine TK saying this to Henry?lol i wanna be there for that convo! Henry will probably turn mucho red lmao

astrid's my 2nd name and jill's my first name. i usually use astrid as a username on forums but everybody calls me jill. you can call me whatever you want lol i'll answer to both lol

^

^

^

^ Hana, are you hotmail?

my msn: astridsandc@hotmail.com (if u guys wanna add me or something hehe lol)

Guest JU.lOl

Teacher He is the master of all masters in China. He doesn't do the skinship himself, eventhough deep inside he really wants to but he has to focus on his hosting. What he has, though, is the ability, the power to smell/recognize ghei once he sees it lol!

Yesh TRYK has been going on even before we ever knew of Henry's existence. TK, after all, was the one who taught Henry popping. he probably taught more than that lmao!

I'll try lol! not sure if i have enough stuff to share though T_T and i work different hours and have different work schedules so not sure if i'm able to post all the time. if it's ok, i'll try :D

aaaaah your picspam :wub: i notice in some hwh pix, donghae just stands there, henry leans towards him and then wookie pulls henry back to his side lmao *wookieyoursopossessive*lol

Grandmaster TK because based on my theory, if TK is still in touch w/ his korean roots, he probably watches/has watched korean shows/mvs and is familiar w/ kpop so he must know the ghei exists there. I think TK has warned Henry before henry went to korea and has probably demonstrated it to him or gave him some pointers. That's why Henry's not so hesitant in the skinship and is a quick learner. Thus, TK is the grandmaster cause he knew henry earlier and dongbangjunior are the masters cause they met henry later lol

LOLOL. oh gosh Teacher He has ruined his own rep by us fangirls :lol:

b/c of that fan account we know he likes to put the GHEI pairings together ;) whahaha or at least the infamous HWH ;) gosh but poor Wookie was so close yet so far away T____T

ohhhhohoho . . . TK must've helped made Henry so flexible ;) ok kids please don't think about this statement. now I seriously wondered why TK didn't audition for SM . . . I mean WHY? o_O otherwise now TRYK would be infamous throughout the Asian fandom :D :D

hahah glad you noticed the possessiveness of Wookie. it's too obvious I can't even hide it XD but I think this aspect of Wookie is hot. I never remembered his as this possessive before . . . but I guess the effect of Mochi makes him like this :wub: it makes Wookie manlier ^^;; well I don't even know how to start the designated posting pic thing. actually if it's inconvenient for you I guess I can do it myself :) you can just interpret the photos as you always do so well :D

but I have a funny feeling that TK purposely did not warn Henry of the gheiness ;) I bet he wanted a good laugh when Henry comes back and tells how he's ghei now and it's all thanks to him (but really it was UNAVOIDABLE MUAHAHHA) :lol:

-edit-

woahh! i finally topped. in like so long :w00t:

Guest astrid

^ congrats on topping the page :D

Teacher He has been waiting for a long time for someone to ruin his rep and bring out the ghei in him. At last, after so many years, these korean boys came and finally did it for him lol! Teacher He really thanks us and sjm esp hwh lol!

TK purposely taught Henry flexibility cause he knew it would come in handy in Korea lol! yeah i wish TK auditioned as well but my theory is, he knew he had to bring out the ghei in him if he ever gets into SM and besides if both he and Henry auditioned, only one of them can get in so he was saving himself for another time. TK was on ghei hiatus until sytycd canada came. But since he didn't get into the top 20 :( T_T *iwantedhimintop20sniff* he now has a chance to audition for the sm global audition (it's still ongoing right?) Now there's a chance for him to be reunited with his bff Henry and he'd be able to come out of his ghei hiatus lol (dear TK, if you ever read this, just know that i'm/we're just joking. forgive me/us. we love you! peace! :D )

Yeah i think you're right. TK probably didn't warn him of the gheiness but since Henry's a smart boy, he was able to learn quicky. TK, on the other hand, was just waiting for Henry to come back to Toronto and tell him all the ghei happenings he experienced and i bet TK said, " Congratulations Henry! You left Canada as a boy, and you came back as a man. A man who has found the inner gheiness in him. I'm proud of you, Henry boy! I taught you well. Now give me a hug! " lmao

Yeah i didn't know Wookie had the manly side in him cause in sj, he's quiet most of the time and he's more of the baby i mean he's the eternal magnae after all, eventhough he's older than kyu & kibum lol! yeah i think Henry just brings the manly side out of the guys lol

yeah if it's okay with you , you can post the pics and i can do the caps? hehe

Guest JU.lOl

I'm going to quote your post hana :P

She also saw HWH, and wonkyu at the VIP waiting area of sorts. She called shiwon and (whoever that is-let's call him YA) looked at little kim (wookie?-nope) and walked towards her. She asks whose glasses he was wearing but the guy didn't hear well and starting bending his waist and stuff (henry?-nope) in front of her (no way!) She was kindashocked and called for Shiwon again but wonnie was pullwsby wookie whom she later found out requested that the wprkers don't take pictues of them.

Donghae this guy is really just not honest, during the sercuty he had to get other people's attention (i changed it to attention but it said something about people needing to congratuate him but that doesn't make sense), then he plays with the hat he was holding. When Henry was doing the security check, he was really really extremly cute, first it was his little violin, very carefully put down for inspection, then his bag, I saw him forcing a chocolate into his bag (ah mochi and his eating lol so cute). lastly it was mochi himself, Donghae even went up to grab hold of Henry's hat = = and after henry finished his security check, Hae and wook both went up to go hug Henry (OT3 wins!) Our little mochi, that really wasn't just some common hug, everyone wants to hug him = = (of course duhhh >< kyaaa)

After that, they went downstairs towards the departure gate, there was a sign above saying the gate is here, then there was an arrow. Our Lee Donghae baby-shoes ah~ (lol is babyshoes one of his chinese nicknames?) Directly shouted :I'm here! I'm here! in Chinese, then wents to look at little kim after! (lol fishy on crack?too much candy? lol) It seems little kim is already accustomed to his convulsions and directly pushes donghae to walk forward, Donghae was self satisfied!(hihihi ILU fishy!) I was at the back and couldn't help myself but laugh, then told Henry who was beside me (hwaaat? beside!!!?): Donghae is really Amusing! Henry then began to laugh, very shyly. i even said, don't be like your Donghae hyung but then hejust kep laughing and laughing = =

When they reached the departure gate, Henry was called by wookie who was in front, wookie, cant you also call me next time = = (seriously this fan is lucky enough...are you sure she's a fan? she's too close formy comfort)

Then Zhoumi and I looked at each other, up-close, can't help but say, He's much more handsome in person! (well duh~~ im seriously jealous of this fan right now) I told him: Actually you look better without a smile! (hwatt? this weirdo) So Zhoumi actually really didn't smile after that, but I just kept laughing until he laughed with me = = (lol adorable mimi) then I saw donghae's slight pull-out, He pulls kyuhyun to sing him a song - - hyunnie really sang to him, but I couldn't here what he was singing, then I told him: Kyuhyun ah, come sing karaoke with noona! I said this in Korean, giving kyuhyun some stimulation = = (this fan is really killing me -__-#)

I really am lacking of virtue ( at least she knows it... i'm mad for her being so close sleep.gif#) I even told a friend beside me that little kim won't let me ask Shiwon's stuff, Little kim just stands in front of me, (she continues to blabber and complain.... I'm starting to think little kim isn''t wookie... i'm pretty sure actually-or maybe not.. nicknames giving me a hard time~ no its wookie really~ help??) then little kim looked back and gave an "un" sound to them. They almost spurted (conclusion: it's wookie)

First off woah who's the person doing the backbending thing o_O this fan account is so weird at times >___> and Wookie is very different offscreen. I can imagine him very quiet as airport photos show.

HM and what does Donghae do that gets others attention? XD I think he might probably do something dorky and have ppl laugh with him or something?

and OMGOSH the OT3! lol like seriously wtheck. you're in an airport getting security checked and after you're finished two grown boys come up to hug you :lol: that's so cute and random. And even the fan said it's not just some 'common hug' O_O oohh I wonder what else does she know? ;)

I don't think Henry will be like fishy. he's just too one of a kind :D

ohhh and do I see Wookie spots the fan next to Henry and thus doesn't like it/is jealous. that's why he calls for Henry to go up with him. *coughs* even in this we see Wookie's protectiveness :P

and yeah this fan is lucky. I'm thinking she's a fan travelling on airplane too, thus she gets to be near them ??

^I think Teacher He is thankful for SJM to grace the show, that way he can subtlely release his secret :P hahaha, although he prefers ShiHan which is so :ph34r:

LOL. hahah TK was waiting for Henry to turn ghei. aww he's not in Top 20? ahhh he can still try out for SM. I mean he's so lausome too and then oohh TRYK! it'd be like the HyukSu or YehJoong or something . . . the BFF pairing ^_^ ahhh if I see TRYK interact onscreen :w00t:

I think Henry is just so cute that anyone who passes by him wants to baby him. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. b/c Henry is being so pampered he know doesn't even do some things by himself. Gosh I adore it when he's spoiled though. And he never says 'no' to his hyungs so he lets them do whatever they want to him XDD (gosh that seriously sounded so wrong :P )

Guest astrid

^ Thank you hana for the translations!! :D

Is that fan really that near to them? i mean if she's able to talk to Mimi, kyu & henry? i don't think the fans can get that close to them w/out the managers telling them to move. I think the fan works at that airport or something lol

and lol who was the person bending? was it a backbending or a frontbending?lol! and she ignored the bending person and called for shiwon?lol

aaahhh Hae can be like a little kid at times hehe! and OT3 ftw!!! Henry wasn't even doing anything. he was just getting checked by security and he already got a hug from Haewook. Hmmmm..maybe the haewook are marking their territory, letting the security, airport workers and fans know that Henry is theirs and no one elses! lmao

yeah unfortunately TK didn't get in the top 20. i didn't get to watch it on tv but i looked at the website and i didn't see TK in the top 20 list :( i hope he auditions for the sm global auditions. It'd be great if he gets in so that he and henry can be in the same company. Like you said judy, just like hyuksu, yehjoong....the BFFs....wouldn't that be lausome!?! :D although that's one more competition for haewook lol but haewook and tryk can all mingle together. it can be a quadrangle or something lol!

Guest kiirohana

the fan actuallu seats in the plane.... the lucky girl... and kinda near the boys too... -__- i sometimes think this is all her imagination but... >< i reaally dont know~~

i'll just keep calling little kim as little kim whoever that is hehehe

hmmmmmm

astrid! i really love your TRYK convos~~ wahhhhh <3

he should really start doing SM really~~ -_-.... TK do you hear us??? hellloooo~~~~

lol and i really really love hae in the airport... has anyone noticed how random he is in the airport?? first this hugging thing... then the cusiing fancam... and the fancam where he was about to jump over >< roflll he's toooo cute ><

im still thinking what the guards were thinking when haewook suddenly hugged henry after that rofl.... ghei much rofl rofl

and lol possessive wookie i didn't interpret it that way until u guys said so >< *ashamed*

and did I hear OT4???? OT4!!! >< ohemgeee Siti's gonna kill me when she hears im strting to dig an OT4.... henwookhaeK?? we should name them yah knooow~~~

and judy you topped after like forver!! go take back ur throne!!!! >< .. jill is stealing mine -_-;;;; rofl rofl :P

Guest marialolly

LOL! Little Kim. xDD Good nickname for him. xDD

^ Security is a HenWookHae's Fan. xDD Didn't you know that? xD

Btw for people who got gongratulation. Sorry and GONGRATS! :D

And i got another exam also and i feel behind everything.. >_<; ..

Btw sorry for spamming but.. i feel like i'm the Grim in this Forum Site. o.o and it's not funny at all for saying like that..

lmao can you imagine TK saying this to Henry?lol i wanna be there for that convo! Henry will probably turn mucho red lmao

astrid's my 2nd name and jill's my first name. i usually use astrid as a username on forums but everybody calls me jill. you can call me whatever you want lol i'll answer to both lol

^

^

^

^ Hana, are you hotmail?

my msn: astridsandc@hotmail.com (if u guys wanna add me or something hehe lol)

Hi jill! :) My msn.. ROFL! It's my username. :)

And why do people think that that pic of Wookie watching Henry is creepy! You guys are so weird! ROFL!!

Anwayss.. This is love! :)

aysemr.jpg

Cr. as tagged

Guest kiirohana

donghae looking at henry so longingly <3

haelookhen.jpg

henry jealous at the shihae

henhaewon.jpg

henwookhae

1219087415338731_file.gif

wookie: get away from MY henry

hae: Ah! no way!

henry: *sweat* you both can have me

>< lol *giggles* rofl

Guest Sanity

and did I hear OT4???? OT4!!! >< ohemgeee Siti's gonna kill me when she hears im strting to dig an OT4.... henwookhaeK?? we should name them yah knooow~~~

WHAT?!!!!!!

Somebody shoot me.

Henyway.....i'm coming back with caps since i promise judy >.< ........MAGNAE AWESOME PIC! I love you!!

Once upon a time in the land of HAPPY FANDOM, live a very happy couple who was so in love with each other that it almost sent all the fangirls to heaven.....

hw075.jpg

repost09.jpg

7bc6a616ad869b5c20a4e99zi9.jpg

They live happily for so many months until the arrival of Prince Donghae from the South Sea......Ever since day 1, Prince Donghae is completely smitten with the violin extrodinaire that he plans to make him as his groom!

192.jpg

Donghae: *is completely tranfixed with Henli's beauty*

Henli: I wonder what Wookie is doing now.....

Later on that night....

LOVEis_19.jpg

Wookie: Why are you letting Donghae touching you?

Henli: What you mean??.....it's just a normal pat that's all.

Wookie: But it doesn't seem like it*pout*

LOVEis_05.jpg

Henli: jealous Kim Ryeowook? *smirk*

Wookie: shut up! *blush*

And it seems few days later.....the couple made up and had a heavily PRIVATE session together in the dressing room.

69_020.jpg

Fans: OMG!! HENWOOK HENWOOK!! TAKE VIDS EVERYONE!!

Henli: Errr.....honey you can let go of me now. The fans are snapping our pics like crazy!!!

Wookie: I'm just making peeps know that your mine! *clings onto him*

Henli: =_=;;

to be continue!!.........sorry for the lame caps peeps!! >.<

Guest kiirohana

lazy got me faster than before so this is shorter and since there were more lines where she said stuff not relating to us, it became much much shorter.

-__-#

translation part 2

On the plane, at her left was donghae and zhoumi, on the second row was little kim and hangeng, donghae was holding a book, it was a novel, title was "lover..." something = =

Henry was reading the letter I gave him while manipulating the chocolate (lol she used manipulating as a word for describing how Henry ate the chocolate.. lol... really though... LUCKY GIRL! lol henry really loves sweeets... too bad he's on a diet now)

Then our Donghae saw something again, and said some things to little kim in chinese, little kim was helpless and does not lift his head an showed donghae his extended thumb (??), Donghae still doesn't stop until little kim shook his thumb, then he pushes donghae back,and doesn't let him turn back.= =

Once Shiwon got on the plane, he immediately asked for food from the stewardess, = = in the end he's still a kid. (cute wonnie)

They really know how to eat, a basket of bread, was emptied in one sweep, after that the plane-crew asked shiwon if he was still hungry, if he still wanted to eat. (lol more food--- wonnie <3)

the exchange was really so cute, because at first shiwon talks in chinese, then in english, but the plane was really noisy so in the end he just rubs his tummy to make the crew understand.= =

(some events happen.. i won't ellaborate) then donghae jumps over to shiwon and kyuhyun, he said something but couldn't hear, then kyuhyun pretended to hit him, while shiwon pretended to kick him, HLL-ly (idk HLL) kicked little LEe hae back to his place= =this kid is really noisy

then wookie removed his shoes and put his feet up, he put it so high that I saw pants that matched the "broken pants" in U and the duo A dream (maybe a brand) socks= =next time wookie does such a thing that old men do, he shouldn't wear this kind of socks! Wookie was reading song lyrics, it even had pinyin, he really loves to study!

When eating, 哇塞(who?) and shiwon ate very quickly it was obvious they were still not full= = after eating they still kept poking on other people's lunch boxes, shiwon-ah are you in resentment? then the stewardess asks me if i wanted a second round(of food), do i look like i need another one? so i told her to go ask those people in front! (pertaining to wonnie lol) then the stewardess just laughs.

-edit-

I know I'm late but I just heard the Chinese MARRY U.... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! esp Henry's rap at the beginning! I squeeled at his "Love oh baby my girl" ohemgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest JU.lOl

donghae looking at henry so longingly <3

henry jealous at the shihae

henwookhae

wookie: get away from MY henry

hae: Ah! no way!

henry: *sweat* you both can have me

>< lol *giggles* rofl

lol! ok Hae is looking @ Henry longingly *__* but but but looks like SITI has found HENWOOK to counter the Henhae ^_^

WHAT?!!!!!!

Somebody shoot me.

Henyway.....i'm coming back with caps since i promise judy >.< ........MAGNAE AWESOME PIC! I love you!!

Once upon a time in the land of HAPPY FANDOM, live a very happy couple who was so in love with each other that it almost sent all the fangirls to heaven.....

They live happily for so many months until the arrival of Prince Donghae from the South Sea......Ever since day 1, Prince Donghae is completely smitten with the violin extrodinaire that he plans to make him as his groom!

Donghae: *is completely tranfixed with Henli's beauty*

Henli: I wonder what Wookie is doing now.....

Later on that night....

Wookie: Why are you letting Donghae touching you?

Henli: What you mean??.....it's just a normal pat that's all.

Wookie: But it doesn't seem like it*pout*

Henli: jealous Kim Ryeowook? *smirk*

Wookie: shut up! *blush*

And it seems few days later.....the couple made up and had a heavily PRIVATE session together in the dressing room.

Fans: OMG!! HENWOOK HENWOOK!! TAKE VIDS EVERYONE!!

Henli: Errr.....honey you can let go of me now. The fans are snapping our pics like crazy!!!

Wookie: I'm just making peeps know that your mine! *clings onto him*

Henli: =_=;;

to be continue!!.........sorry for the lame caps peeps!! >.<

omg this is not lame ^_^ this is really sweet and totally believable. it sounds like a fairytale :wub: awww the first pic of Henwook was what made me totally fall in love with them. and then the Wook giving Henry a cheeksquish, then the hugging pics from BGF and lastly the selca pic. aww please finish the story :D

lazy got me faster than before so this is shorter and since there were more lines where she said stuff not relating to us, it became much much shorter.

-__-#

translation part 2

-edit-

I know I'm late but I just heard the Chinese MARRY U.... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! esp Henry's rap at the beginning! I squeeled at his "Love oh baby my girl" ohemgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thank you HANA !!

wow donghae is seriously on ADD. he's everywhere XD and Wookie is so grandfatherish :P :P SJM should eat more, with all the dancing they do they need it. and the fan was really close to them, lucky her ^^;;

Guest kiirohana

lol! ok Hae is looking @ Henry longingly *__* but but but looks like SITI has found HENWOOK to counter the Henhae ^_^

omg this is not lame ^_^ this is really sweet and totally believable. it sounds like a fairytale :wub: awww the first pic of Henwook was what made me totally fall in love with them. and then the Wook giving Henry a cheeksquish, then the hugging pics from BGF and lastly the selca pic. aww please finish the story :D

thank you HANA !!

wow donghae is seriously on ADD. he's everywhere XD and Wookie is so grandfatherish :P :P SJM should eat more, with all the dancing they do they need it. and the fan was really close to them, lucky her ^^;;

judy! you're here!!!!!! ><

lol actually she posted the pics first... i just editted wihihihihih >< to counter the henwook mwahahahhaha

her caps are really relly good nehhhhh~~~~ but i'd still prefer it more if it was HENHAE too Siti!!!! >< wahahahahhaha and finish the story kay?

lol and donghae is really really hyper hahahaha >< i still cant beleive that he's (his age here) lol weheheheheheheh XD sometimes it seems he's the same age as henry lol lol rofl wihihihihi.... and im really really really jealous of the fan.... lol and THEY SHOULD EAT SO MUCH MORE! WHAT'S WITH SUJU + SJM MEMBERS ON A DIET? CONCEPT OF NEW ALBUM? IT'S FREAKIN ME OUT!

-----

status: currently living in the internet... i have no other life~~~~ the japan fanmeet <3 awesome 0v0 if oly henry was also there~~~~ i want a henmi+13 interaction... -_-... dont mind this line... i'm just.... bored yet lazy (to translate and to write my fic)

----

oh and i need help thinknig of henwook moments~~ all i think about is henhae that i'm drifting awayfrom my plot... i seriously fail at writing~~~ hihihihiihih

Guest JU.lOl

^ LOL !

awww need help on the HenWook? i don't know how to help. hmm when you think of HenHae, take out Hae and insert Wookie. lol and VOILA! -____-;;

concept of new album . . . I can't wait for it, although I'll seriously be missing SJM. lol counter Siti's. you did good :D

and look over all the henwook photos XD it'll give you inspiration ^_^ *glares* :lol:

Archived