[Drama 2008] Glory Of Family / Family Honor 가문의 영광

shirley

@badsmuler dear... I  absolutely loved ep. 28!

I loved that things are moving along, esp. among the couples.

Lee Young-In approves of Ha Soo-Young's relationship with Oh Jin Ah, and that helps him to be more open about changing his ways.

Police woman Na Mal-Sun surprised Ha Tae-Young with a kiss. He does not seem overly excited about it. I think he is afraid to enter a relationship as he does not want to hurt her.

LKS and Ha Dan-Ah had their last pretend date together, and she also had her last lesson to his mom.  It is time for him to go to battle of taking their company away from them.

His sister - Lee Hye-Joo (the one nice and compassionate person in that crazy family) found out about it and she is hurting for Ha Dan-Ah. In fact - she went to warn her, and Jung Hyun-Kyu over-heard. He went and found LKS and beat him up, (but not nearly as much as he deserved IMO).

Even HDA is now tearing over LKS. Why, I wonder. What does she see in him? The fact that she is kind and generous in her parting words was awesome, but take him seriously enough to cry over him? Please - NO!

Little Dong-Dong was so cute, when he told his grandpa how grateful he is to have a family like he does, and that he can take the little girl's beating because she does not have a family like his.

I still really miss the fabulous humor we had in earlier episodes, esp. around the Lee family.

We are a little over half time of the drama. Now we have to see how the Lees come to their senses. Is it thanks to LKS or his sister?

Hello @irilight dear...mianne for my late reply...  :D

Woooow...i'm so relieve that you finally love FH, chinggu... :x :x

Why urri DA was so sad ??? No matter how jerk LKS was but its only him who can touch her cold and died heart, with him she have new experience that she never had before that i doubt a late JH oppa ever kissed a virgin DA...hahaha

LKS is just trying to be an ideal son for his parents, its not the real him and DA knew it best...His caring side to HJ when she was collapsed in the hospital was a turning point for DA to realized the soft and kind-heart LKS...

Not to mentions, LKS's initiative to dated with DA for HJ sake so maybe HK can open his heart to her...even though its very clear that LKS already gave his heart to DA from the start...

Chakeman dear...we'll have comedic sides from duo Tom & Jerry, LKS and TY soon...hahaha

Wait for me dear...don't watch ep.29 alone...LOL

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmuler dear.. thank you for your illumination.... 
I guess you are right... DA sees beyond what is on the surface... but - I generally dislike drama in which the woman goes for the guy who treats her poorly over the guy who adores her and loves her openly. It is a repeated theme in many Kdrama and I have disliked all pairing like this when I see them. (Shining Inheritance comes to mind... but I know there are others too.) I always feel the woman made a poor choice when she chooses the jerk. Of course, in this drama we have the problem that the guy who is genuine, is way too young for her, and her student too.

In the meantime, PSH is in talks for new drama now in Korea..!  And Yoon Jung-Hee film "My Love, My Bride" is already on GD (I watched about 15-30 min. of it. not my cuppa..)

Will wait for your for ep. 29.. hope all is well in your world, dear friend.

irilight

said: @badsmuler dear.. thank you for your illumination.... 

I guess you are right... DA sees beyond what is on the surface... but - I generally dislike drama in which the woman goes for the guy who treats her poorly over the guy who adores her and loves her openly. It is a repeated theme in many Kdrama and I have disliked all pairing like this when I see them. (Shining Inheritance comes to mind... but I know there are others too.) I always feel the woman made a poor choice when she chooses the jerk. Of course, in this drama we have the problem that the guy who is genuine, is way too young for her, and her student too.

In the meantime, PSH is in talks for new drama now in Korea..!  And Yoon Jung-Hee film "My Love, My Bride" is already on GD (I watched about 15-30 min. of it. not my cuppa..)

badsmuler said:

irilight

said: @badsmuler dear.. thank you for your illumination.... 

@irilight dear...

Frankly, from the start LKS never hurted DA...its just like he's wanted to got attentions from her that even he didn't mind to get 3 slaps from DA... :)) :))

Thus its not easy to made DA happy and opened up her heart to another man...If its not love then what should we call it, chinggu ??? LOL

But i have to agree with you that LKS is a bad guy to others except DA and his families... :-t

About MLMB, i've already mentioned you in YJH thread... :D

For LYA comeback drama, my dear twin @KaoW must be very happy like you...because she's another of her fav.actress beside YJH...while me, i love Go hyun jung more... :x :x

@irilight@KaoW, @valsava, @bacom, @Maral@dramagrandma@99@bluelotus7@youtube123@frappiocoffee@Sarah Maurice-Laplanche, @lindab12, @Ldy Gmerm, @DelroyB@smeli@NayongL and all FH fans...
class="title"Family Honour – Summary 29By Jackie on January 21, 2009 in 3 / SBS TV

familyhonor29.jpg

Lee Kang Suk & Jung Hyun Kyu after their brawl

Lee Kang Suk: That person will be crying a lot. Did I say that when fight you definitely like a party to win? Yes…it is you…I felt you had won…so…so…when that woman cries you need to be beside her

Jung Hyun Kyu: I really can’t understand the person like you. You had done this matter without even batter an eyelid, how can you do such a thing to that woman?

Lee Kang Suk: It is a relieved that the person know that I am such a person, so that is why she did something totally out of the ordinary with me? She will forget this once & for all soon. This is also lucky that that person have you beside her. For the sake of the woman, you are willing to give your life up for her. This is enough

Lee Kang Suk couldn’t stand up straight as Jung Hyun Kyu supports him

Lee Kang Suk: Also that woman had a large scar from her shoulder to her leg, so she wouldn’t wear revealing clothes, please bear this in mind

Jung Hyun Kyu: Then what is this? Are you by any chance had fallen for that person? If so, why are you doing this? Why are you doing this? Compare to love, is enterprise more important? Is that so, that you must be mad?

Lee Kang Suk goes back to his car

Lee Kang Suk comes home with a battered face. He asked the household Ajumma not to say anything about his face. Lee Hye Joo waits for him to find his face all beaten up. Lee Kang Suk asks his sister to sleep but she queries him about his face. Lee Kang Suk tells her that he want to give her Jung Hyun Kyu but said that he can’t as he so liked Ha Dan Ah. It is also he had found out their motive of taking over the company of the Ha family. Lee Hye Joo said whether he has to go through with it as she knows that he is not that kind of ruthless person as everyone perceive

Lee Kang Suk takes a drive to the lake side & takes a stroll, the same place he was strolling with Ha Dan Ah. He sits on the bench and ponder at a now frozen lake then recalls the time they had together. Ha Dan Ah in the university museum wearing Lee Kang Suk bought muffler as she imagine him in the museum waiting for her. Ha Dan Ah is on the verge of emotional break down. Jung Hyun Kyu spots her crying. The Ha are making some counter measures to stop the take over

Na Mal Soon is upset that Ha Tae Young doesn’t want to entertain her. Oh Jin Ah comes to see Ha Soo Young to give him some morale support (she had rumours about the company).

The Lees are mustering the investors.

Jung Hyun Kyu tells Lee Hye Joo that he beat up her brother. Jung Hyun Kyu asks her what kind of person is Lee Kang Suk, and is he place so much importance to money. Lee Hye Joo explains that due to her lacks that her brother had to be outstanding in the eyes of the parents so that she doesn’t get the full brunt of her parents disappointment in her

Dong Dong query his great grandfather whether their company is going down. Ha Man Gi ask why he is worried, Dong Dong replied that he is concern because he is family too. Ha Man Gi is really tired as he rest his eyes, Dong Dong comes to massage him. Dong Dong assures his great grandfather if by chance the company collapse, when he grows up he will rebuilt back the company & from now on study hard to do so. Ha Man Gi feels comfort in Dong Dong’s pledge.

Jung Hyun Kyu finds Ha Dan Ah is dazed in her office & wanted to send her home but she decline, he asks her out for drinks. They went to the café he works to drink beer. Ha Dan Ah is drinking her beer fast to forget about things.

Lee Young In sold her apartment just in case the family needs some resources financially. Ha Suk Ho thanked her.

Ha Tae Young had no mood recently to entertained Na Mal Soon. Na Mal Soon said she had been jilted to Oh Jin Ah.

Ha Dan Ah & Jung Hyun Kyu drinking in the café

Jung Hyun Kyu: You are being played as a toy by other. I had told you before not to start this game

Ha Dan Ah: For today, can you able to be that man for a while

Ha Dan Ah wants him to be her late husband

Jung Hyun Kyu: Fine

Ha Dan Ah: Oppa! Oppa is in very cold place, so when it is winter, I would never want to wear a overcoat. I am afraid that Oppa will be cold alone there. However there is someone who told me to wear a muffler round my neck. It should be the time to take it out, but I can’t able to do it. In my memory, when with your last glance looking at me, in order to save me you turned the car around with the hand brake that moment, it likes saying to me that didn’t you do well, that kind of eye impression? So I have use that eye impression as a dependence to survive all this while. In this 10 years I have use this eye impression to pull myself through; however what am I suppose to do now, Oppa? That eyes impression is starting to blurred. I can’t recall anymore, it should be that, I need to remember

Jung Hyun Kyu kneels in front of Ha Dan Ah

Jung Hyun Kyu: No matter what you have done with that person? Look at me, am I suppose to be the exact replica of that person. Then looks at my eyes glances & remember. Look at me & you’ll remember that person

Jung Hyun Kyu shakes her

Jung Hyun Kyu: Remember!! You are being played as a toy & now you are suffering because of that. Please I ask you to remember

Ha Dan Ah: I never wanted to forget but there will be a time that it needs to be forgotten, I really don’t wish to forget. I have never forgotten as it was always embedded in my heart. But however, Oppa, but why is my heart feeling that your image is getting so blurred

Jung Hyun Kyu: I thought if I could patiently wait, it will be fine. I don’t wish to add any further than to just wait for you

Jung Hyun Kyu cries on Ha Dan Ah’s lap. Jung Hyun Kyu walks Ha Dan Ah back to her house. Ha Dan Ah thanked him for today & Jung Hyun Kyu hugs her. Lee Kang Suk is waiting at her house sees it from his rear mirror

Jung Hyun Kyu: I know that this is the last time I will able to hug you like that. 10 years of loneliness is just like that compare to having someone to love you. It must be really hardship for you. It shouldn’t, because you like that person that I should throw my tantrums at you. That is something that I can’t avoid. That person feeling is hard to avoid. It is just said that person doesn’t think that this is a game after all. He had said that you will be crying a lot, so ask me to be with you when you do. That is what he said. He said that you had a large scar from your shoulder to your leg so ask me not to allow you to wear revealing clothes. That person is not doing a show, this I acknowledge, he is also not playing with you. He wants your trust that’s why he played the game. This way he can continue to wait for you. So it looks like it is not it, just go & ask him. What is he to you, let him know?

Ha Dan Ah: That will make the person more in pain & suffering. The person doesn’t know how to stop that’s why he had to keeping running forward, so I had to move aside

Jung Hyun Kyu: Do you want to go through this kind of pain & suffering, do you want to?

Ha Dan Ah: Today I thanked you for being Jin Ha Oppa. I will go in

Lee Kang Suk goes for drink to drown his sorrows & frustration. Lee Kang Suk comes home in a drunken stupor. Mrs. Lee comes out to see that her son face had been bruised & Lee Chon Gap finds his son so drunk. Lee Kang Suk assures his father as a cold blooded Lee Kang Suk, he will settle his father’ wishes. Lee Kang Suk & Ha Dan Ah are both feeling the pain of their parting.

Na Mal Soon comes to meet Ha Tae Young in his office. Na Mal Soon takes off to go & find out what is going on. Ha Tae Young explained the plan take over of their company by Lee Kang Suk over coffee. She feels better & they went back to their bickering. Na Mal Soon finds that Oh Jin Ah is working at the company.

Ha Jung Joo asked Kim Byun Tul for money. Kim Byun Tul goes to the Ha house to speak to Ha Man Gi over Ha Jung Joo had been acting strange lately. Kitchen grandmother finds out that the person she had been seeing was Kyung Suk, her former ex-flame.

Lee Kang Suk comes to see Ha Dan Ah at the university to return the picture. He promise when the game is over, he’ll return the photograph of her as a child. She asks what happened to his face that he hasn’t eaten or slept well at all. Lee Kang Suk then rebuke that she is heartless to know that the person in front of her is going to take over his family’s owned business & still concern about his welfare. Ha Dan Ah said the time she spent with him, she had the most happiest of time that she could smile. Lee Kang Suk hugs her & tells her not to be foolish. He will not able to choose her over the importance of his parents. Ha Dan Ah in turn apologise that she didn’t prevent him when he ask her to stop him. Lee Kang Suk says it will not make the difference & ask her not to feel sorry for him. He told her that why when she was 10 years, when she was swept by the current of the river, why wasn’t he the person who saved her then. It is the 1st time in his life he wish he was someone else instead of himself. This leaves Ha Dan Ah distraught as he leaves. Lee Kang Suk drown his sorrows yet again & tell himself that he is a vicious beast & not to pretend that he is a human being. Mrs. Lee is upset that her son drinks all day & doesn’t eat. She asked her husband to deal with the Ha Family Company Daesong as quickly as possible with the take over bid

Kitchen Grandmother tells Ha Man Gi that Ha Jung Joo had assumes meeting with Kyung Suk, her ex-flame.

Ha Dan Ah is sleeping with her photograph that Lee Kang Suk return & having a running fever. Then the next morning the Ha Family is preparing for morning ritual when Kitchen grandmother goes to her room to find her unconsciousness in cold sweat. Lee Young In tries to call her & asked her to go to the hospital as she regains consciousness but she refuses. Lee Young In is worried about Ha Dan Ahs’ health but Ha Tae Young said that she is stubborn & the cause is Lee Kang Suk (Ha Tae Young gets it correct although he think that Ha Dan AH is worried about the takeover of the company).

Ha Dan Ah is not eating. Ha Man Gi goes to nurse Ha Dan Ah. Ha Man Gi tries to console Ha Dan Ah not to take everything onto herself & allow the rest to do it, so she doesn’t need to be so guilty stricken by the matter.

Senior Colleague Nam is in the café with Jung Hyun Kyu & Lee Hye Joo & tries to call Ha Dan Ah for lunch only to find out that Ha Dan Ah has taken ill & in & out of consciousness. Senior Colleague Nam goes & visit Ha Dan Ah, then Ha Dan Ah wakes up to see her there. Ha Dan Ah just say it was due to fatigue. Then Senior Colleague Nam probe & Ha Dan Ah confess that she is really confuse & that what makes her suffer.

Oh Jin Ah sends the lunch pack & themes to Ha Soo Young. Lee Young In barges in as Oh Jin hurry to leave. Lee Young In notice the lunch pack. Lee Young In said it is that someone pays concern when it time of difficult is a nice feeling.

Senior Colleague Nam tells about ha Dan Ah condition to Jung Hyun Kyu. Jung Hyun Kyu said that he will retreat from the relationship as he feel pity for the both of them.

Lee Hye Joo convey to Lee Kang Suk about Ha Dan Ah ill health. It is because of her brother betrayal to Ha Dan Ah that she is harmed. She asks him not to take over her family company & tries coaxes their father.

Lee Kang Suk goes to get a taxi & goes standing outside her house entrance. He tries to call her but hesitates. She in turn tries to see if Lee Kang Suk called her. Lee Kang Suk is walking down the street at dawn. Ha Dan Ah washes her face as she prepares for work.

Jung Hyun Kyu asked whether she had recover in which she affirm but Jung Hyun Kyu is not certain (he is referring to her metal state & not her general health). She finds solace in her job in the museum.

Kim Byun Tul comes to visit Ha Man Gi & have a plan. Kim Byun Tul excuse to asks Ha Jung Joo for her phone.

Lee Chon Gap finds his son didn’t turn up for work. Lee Kang Suk goes to the frozen lakeside to ponder. Then Ha family receive an unexpected guest Lee Kang Suk. Lee Kang Suk bows in greetings.

Credit : dramatomy.com

• 4 weeks later...

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희 尹晶喜-MV(3) - Family's Honor-2009SBSawards-20091231

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희 尹晶喜-MV(4) - Family's Honor - Dan-Ah

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희 尹晶喜-MV(2) - Family's Honor - Dan Ah-YJH bts

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hzIvP8CrR-o/

• 1 month later...

Annyoooong @bluelotus7, @KaoW, @irilight, @valsava, @smeli, @NayongL, @lindab12 and all FH fans...

After so many bad and sad news from FH casts lately, finally a great news comes up...urri DA aka Yoon jung hee already found love of her life and just got married on May 30 in Bali... :D

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-jeong-hee-gets-married-in-bali-82664.html

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/actress-yoon-jung-hee-gets-married-to-a-non-celebrity-groom-in-bali/

Congrats my dearest YJH...happy blessed married life and love ever after... :wub::wub:

Guest smeli

@Badsmuler : Annyeong... thanks for DA's wedding information. i am glad to know that. do you have her hubby's picture ? God bless their marriage & family. 

Annyoooong @bluelotus7, @KaoW, @irilight, @valsava, @smeli, @NayongL, @lindab12 and all FH fans...

After so many bad and sad news from FH casts lately, finally a great news comes up...urri DA aka Yoon jung hee already found love of her life and just got married on May 30 in Bali... :D

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-jeong-hee-gets-married-in-bali-82664.html

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/actress-yoon-jung-hee-gets-married-to-a-non-celebrity-groom-in-bali/

Congrats my dearest YJH...happy blessed married life and love ever after... :wub::wub:

@badsmuler dear.. I was just reading about it today, and thought of you....   :)

Congratulations to the new couple....   194379d8.jpg

@smeli, @irilight, @valsava, @NayongL, @lindab12...

So far we just only have 1 exclusive photo from YJH's wedding that showed her with her nieces and nephew... :wub:

20150601095003770txvw.jpg

I'm very grateful that YJH chosed her wedding place in my country...Its located in Nusa Dua, Bali that is known for their beauty, excotic, private and luxurious place. Here, in my country...only a famous or very rich people who used this place for wedding ceremony.

Thats why i doubt her husband is just an ordinary man, just like the news said. What kinds of a white-collar office worker who can hold a wedding ceremony in a place like this ???

Its just our dear YJH who always being down to earth person and humble...

YJH is a very modest and kind-heart woman...she deserves to gets a very good man too... :wub::wub:

Archived