OFFICIAL VIETNAMESE CELEBS/BEAUTIES

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest chu-phie

thanks so much for posting these up (; i LOVE Ngoc Thuy. i recently went to vietnam and i saw her professional photos and they were GOREGOUS! plus it's hard to find pictures of her sometimes... thanks again!

Guest CherryBlossom

I'm sorry, but i'm gonna be totally honest and please don't hate me, but i don't admire or like any of these viet "celebs". I mean seriously, a lot, not all, but a lot of them have had plastic surgery, their singing abilities aren't even that great....i mean.....i dunno....the viet entertainment industry in itself is just....nutty.....and I think i'd really rather eat glass than watch any of that Paris by night or asia stuff. It's just so....i don't even have the words to describe it.......anyway, i just wanted to put my two cents in.

Guest SPICIOLI

I'm sorry, but i'm gonna be totally honest and please don't hate me, but i don't admire or like any of these viet "celebs". I mean seriously, a lot, not all, but a lot of them have had plastic surgery, their singing abilities aren't even that great....i mean.....i dunno....the viet entertainment industry in itself is just....nutty.....and I think i'd really rather eat glass than watch any of that Paris by night or asia stuff. It's just so....i don't even have the words to describe it.......anyway, i just wanted to put my two cents in.

lol xD you really didn't have to put "i'd really rather eat glass than watch.." if you didn't want to get into some deep "trouble" xDD but anyway, most celebs, ANY ETHNIC, get plastic surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Someone1

Pham Ngoc Thuy is the prettiest one I've seen.

Vietnam is a poor nation, what did you really expect from the entertainment industry anyways? No one is forcing you to admire them, and b/c Vietnam is such a poor nation, I seriously doubt they would have enough money to get plastic surgery. Of course, since Vietnam is the only country where "celebs" get surgery right? I believe Hollywood has tons of stars getting under the knife, what do you say about them?

Guest crazyMuka

I noticed that people in Vn put on very strong make-up, which I don't really like. If they could tone down the heavy make-up, many of them actually look really pretty. Toc Tien looks a lot like this actress from Singapore, can't remember her name now though. I can't believe Toc Tien is in her teens, she looks way older in the pics.

• 3 months later...

.Luong Tung Quang, OMG I love him, he's so freakin hot and he can really talk, so sweet n charming.

I have to agree with you there. The first time I saw him, I was like.... "he's hott!"

hmm... i only like: Minh Tuyet, LTQuang, Thu Thuy, Nhu Loan, Minh Tri, and Andy Quach

dont really kno much about the other ones posted ^^''

dislike Nhu Quynh the most... idk y.. i just hate her... her voice/ her performances/ her words when interviewed/ the way she does everything... it just bugs me.. ugghh -_-

i'll post more pics if i can ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest p e r p e t u a l'l o v e

Me and my friend has met Trish in real life once and she is not that pretty, she literally has pounds and pounds of makeup on her face and you can see the cracks >.< makes me want to cringe.

^ very pretty :)

but this is for celebs only :)

even leena can be a celebrity in her own right...i think those are celebrities that shes with. dunno the first but the 2nd one is cat tien i think.

Guest fcuknstylin

I think the Viet models are pretty. Minh Tuyet, Ha Vy, and Trish are all ugly. Cat Tien and Bao Han are pretty though. And Nhu Loan is just okay.

yeah i agree. but nhu loan is really pretty..

the models are GORGEOUS .. singers such as trish.. minh tuyet are so ugly. they jus tlook like typical asian girls u see on the streets

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swtaznang3l07

ahh i loe minh tuyet! she's beautiflu!

Me and my friend has met Trish in real life once and she is not that pretty, she literally has pounds and pounds of makeup on her face and you can see the cracks >.< makes me want to cringe.

thats' true,

about the whole vietnamese thing..um. yeah vietnam is a very poor country. but i mean, viet people are not ugly...i've seen alot of very beautiful looking girlsl taht are viet and very handsome looking guys. O.o' the viet celebs arent that great looking O.o' I think Minh Tuyet and Nhu Loan is beautiful; I've seen Nhu Loan in person and she's pretty natural beauty. Trish, on the other hand she usues a lot of makeup to enhance her yees bc they're so small and chinky. she cant sing that well either. I love Minh Tuyets voice though!

Guest Joanne <3

are there any handsome vietnamese boys?

HELL YEAH. Some examples:

• Luong Tung Quang (there's more, but he's all mine!)
    2ryr21v.jpg
    2db8dc7.jpg
    47wh65v.jpg

• Andy Quach
    2ppy3qh.jpg
    490zd6r.jpg

• Adam Ho
    2ngg9lf.jpg

• Minh Tri
    2gvsup0.jpg

• Jonathan Phan (no picture)

• Bang Kieu (no picture)

For females:

• Cat Tien - HANDS FREAKING DOWN!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: (Yes, I am bias!)
    47xgu47.jpg
    3yq7dxk.jpg
    2qa69uh.jpg

• Minh Tuyet (she looks bad in this pic -- w/ Luong Tung Quang)
    4ctjvwm.jpg
    2ev8fgj.jpg

• Nhu Loan
    3312kj6.jpg

• Ha Phuong
    2j0idkx.jpg

• Thanh Truc (no picture)

I have some pictures, so I'll share with you guys ^__^. I know this is off-topic, but that Cat Tien site some Soompiers have credited was made by me a few years ago. Oh, how horrible the typing was! :D I'm actually creating another one, but I stopped working on it since last year.

Guest Pink_Bubbles

WOW!!!! *points up* YUM! Those guys are HOT...especially LTQ and Adam Ho! Jonathan Phan is the best looking vietnamese guy ever. Ill try to find some pictures of him! OMG. ^_^ hm...Andy is okay, he only looked hot in his performances with Cat Tien.

All of those female celebs are really pretty! Especially Cat Tien and Ha Phuong!

Archived