OFFICIAL VIETNAMESE CELEBS/BEAUTIES

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with all the remakes of songs. It's just too much.

Even though other countries like the US, Korea and Japan do sometimes do remakes of a songs, but it's rare, and they pretty much get permission(if they put it in an album) or get sued (the whole hyori issue... i've actually seen PLENTY of viet songs that are down right plagerrized note by note, yet they aren't sued...). I don't really blame the singers though, because it's really hard to get rid of a 'custom'.

But anyway, a lot of normal viets are way better looking than most of the viet celebrities.

A custom to steal? heheh jk. Any-avocado, the only originality we have is probably Cai Luong. Sadly I have a hard time understanding it, and it annoys me sometimes =P it also annoys me cause I don't understand what they're saying ): My Viet sucks that's why lol. But wow their voices are so powerful!! And I have no clue how they sing like that O____O the only two people that DON'T annoy me are Manh Quynh & Phi Nhung ^^;; I always that they'd make a nice couple. Manh Quynh .. lol I think I used to have a crush on him. Now when I look back on it I'm just like what was I thinking?! He's so old! XD Phi Nhung is so pretty.. and short like me! HAA. xP Has anyone seen the Paris By Night video in which Manh Quynh sings Cai Luong in English? I was laughing my butt off, haha. There's actually a youtube video uploaded for it.

LeeNaB2SiLLie4U I don't mind, keep on ranting XD Cause you say what I want to say but can't put into words haha.

Why does everyone rag on Trish? :( I used to be a huge fan of hers T.T I think she's quite pretty.. but my cousin said that he's met her in person before and that I should stick to watching her on the screen cause she isn't all that pretty lol

Guest Brian

Wow gosh... so many rumors in this topic about the singers. If you guys wanna know the straight facts, contact me.

Here are some exclusive pictures that either the singers, their friend or the photographers have given to me. The ones marked "ONLY BRIAN SHOWS" may not be redistributed anywhere else outside this forum.

ANDY QUACH (Credits to http://andyquach.net)

wklowp.jpg

wklp4j.jpg

CAT TIEN (Credits to http://cattienmusic.com)

wklpac.jpg

wklphs.jpg

This picture is from the newest Van Son video that hasn't been released

wklpp5.jpg

CHRISTINE THUY HUONG (Credits to http://christinethuyhuong.com)

wklr87.jpg

wklreu.jpg

DA NHAT YEN

wklron.jpg

wklsfq.jpg

MINH TRI & VIET THI (Credits to http://trithi.com)

wklslg.jpg

wklssz.jpg

wklsw9.jpg

NGUYEN THANG

wkmd74.jpg

SHAYLA (Credits to http://shaylaworld.com)

wkmdth.jpg

TRISH THUY TRANG (Credits to http://trishttrang.com)

wkmeeb.jpg

wkmemd.jpgwkmewy.jpgwkmezm.jpg

VAN QUYNH (Credits to http://vanquynhmusic.com)

wkmghx.jpg

wkmgkp.jpg

Guest stylesoomin

i personally don't really like viet entertainment that much. because of its copying from others. but i still kinda like it. the hotties that i love are AndyQuach, MinhTri, NguyenThang. and i don't really like any of the girls. trish i think is just fake how can you sing in other language besides viet. i like VietThi and VyNguyen. VietThi is actually trying to learn viet to sing in viet. and VyNguyen i like because she's hot and she can sing and she produces her own songs.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

Trish has been singing in Viet. If not completely the whole song, at least a good amount of it. But if she's going to sing in any language other than English then let it be Viet cause her French is not at all good. When i saw her performance for "Joe le taxi", i thought she would only sing half of it in French and then the other half in Viet, but she didn't. i was like :crazy: . She should practise her French more, even though it's kinda late to learn a new language when you're in your twenties.

by the way, those pictures of Trish up there are nice. The one where she has her hand on her head doesn't look like her though, too much make-up and it makes her look sorta like a doll, lol :P. The picture of her in the school girl uniform is quite old, i remember having it, in the photo album they gave when you buy a CD of hers at Tet 2-3 years ago.

Here's a picture of Cardin Nguyen. Can't get this anywhere else unless you know the source of this picture. It was a girl i know that took it so, obviously, it isn't a professional picture.

Cardin.jpg

Guest chips

Sorry but I don't think any of them is pretty and I don't like any of them. I think regular Viet girls are much cuter than Viet celebrities.

Some Hanoi girls (they're not very pretty...but I think they look better than all the models and singers)

khanhvan46mk0kw.jpg

13eac25b8yx.jpg

537no4im.jpg

0601281457590xy.jpg

linh47hp.jpg

b0552wr.jpg

pict07982pl.jpg

838261018ep.jpg

5da769cb2qn.jpg

cuoixinh5vj.jpg

honghong2xl.jpg

pink9iv.jpg

digital098gs.jpg

ngongai5rw.jpg

mv525gb.jpg

mv605ry.jpg

mv492dw.jpg

0419711c7nm.jpg

08e6e4896jt.jpg

a69340392bu.jpg

Guest bubbles20

^ um i think one or two of those have been posted in chinese forums as a chinese member before :blink:

i think you should check its credibility :phew:

Guest chips

^^^ which one??? I think I'm sure they're Vietnamese and I know the names of most of them.

The first girl is Pham Khanh Van, Hanoi-Amsterdam High school student

The second one: don't know her name, but she is a ngoai giao student in Ha Noi

The third one is Pham Cam Ngan

The next one is Mai Linh

The next one is Tran Quynh

Next is Le Minh Ngoc

Next is Mai Ngoc

Next, I don't know their names but the backgrounds of the pictures tell me that they're in Vietnam

The last girl named Doan Thu, born in Ho Chi Minh city

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I think I would have to say their all pretty {models & Singers} I saw Trish before without make-up and she looked really pretty. She has nice skin. I really like trish , it was kinda hard for her in her life because her mom passed away at the age of 5 i think . But Cat Tien is also my favorite too . My cousin saw her in Aus . for the Van-son . He said she was kinda fat . But she's still pretty , I really like her teeth XD

Guest Inconnu

Those HaNoi girls are cute. ^^

They dont look very Vietnamese though ...

They look very Chinese in my opinion but then

again ... I ahvent been back in Vietnam for two years. o_O;;

Guest chips

Those HaNoi girls are cute. ^^

They dont look very Vietnamese though ...

They look very Chinese in my opinion but then

again ... I ahvent been back in Vietnam for two years. o_O;;

are you from southern or northern vietnam? I don't think they look chinese, they have a very typical look of Northern Vietnamese girls

Guest Rubiiex

^Some of those Hanoi girls don't really look Vietnamese.

One of the girl... her clothes/style doesn't even look Vietnamese... o.0

Even still, I think that the prettiest are:

Nhu Loan.

Cat Tien.

Archived