NHL

Guest Amicus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -Excellence-

Really interested in seeing how big Buff will play in front of the net with Pronger there. Should be a fun series to watch.....I say Hawks in 5.

Guest kuku

Keith vs Pronger is the matchup here I think.

Game one was a total fluke. Neimi and Leighton didn't show up. It was played poorly on both sides.

I think Blackhawks will win... but I kind of want Flyers to win this one... Still, both teams are gritty and dirty in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yetibenny

hawks... as much as i don't like some of their players, deserves it

it was a pretty close series though. (briere leads with 30 points, wow)

but seriously, what an awkward ending. XD nobody 'cept kane knew it was in.

and toews for the conn smythe trophy! congrats

Guest crackednut

hawks... as much as i don't like some of their players, deserves it

it was a pretty close series though. (briere leads with 30 points, wow)

but seriously, what an awkward ending. XD nobody 'cept kane knew it was in.

and toews for the conn smythe trophy! congrats

LOL I saw it go in and was wondering "Ummm buzzer? Refs?" The zero-angle shot seems to be popping up all over the place this year and making goalies' lives miserable. D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH9gI-NRFxs&feature=player_embedded

"Kane has dropped the gloves and he wants anybody!!!"

Did anyone see how loaded he was during the parade? lolol Sloppy sloppy, but the guys deserve to celebrate, heck why not?

I'm just elated it wasn't the Flyers.

As a Bruins fan (yes yes laugh it up) I prob would have tossed my tv out the window if the Flyers won the cup.

Now I just can't wait for the season to start again.

• 1 month later...
Guest yetibenny

Same. Can't even wait for the training camps - been watching old highlights and stuffs all summer long :ph34r:

Any Canucks fans here? :]

Can't wait for them to hit the ice, or even other players like Staal, Nash, Toews, Grabner and the Flyers (yes, I'll be watching a lot of teams :sweatingbullets: )

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i hope you guys don't mid answering some questions. I am a total noob but as a surprise for my bf i wanted to get us tickets to the Red Wings vs Leaf games in october. Which seats are better?

Section 309, Row 10, Seats 20-21

or

red section 114. They are behind the visitor net for the first and third periods.

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

i'm paying around $180 for a pair. Also, whats the difference between a preseason vs a regular game? Thanks a lot in advance!

Guest Chioster

the Red section 114 will be a whole lot better, a lot closer to the net etc etc. But section 309 will be center ice. The difference between pre-season and regular season is basically in its name. PRE season games do not mean ANYTHING other then for the players on their respective teams to fight out a spot for the REGULAR season which is meant for points to see who will make it to the POST season at the end of the year.

the Red section 114 will be a whole lot better, a lot closer to the net etc etc. But section 309 will be center ice. The difference between pre-season and regular season is basically in its name. PRE season games do not mean ANYTHING other then for the players on their respective teams to fight out a spot for the REGULAR season which is meant for points to see who will make it to the POST season at the end of the year.

is it worth the $100 difference?

• 1 month later...
Guest tratout.me

Hey guys, I have a question for you:

What ignited your love or passion for hockey?

I'm more of a soccer fan but I feel like I'm missing out because almost everyone I know can't get enough of hockey!

I tried reading the rules of the game before watching one on TV alone. (Sounds so sad.)

Any stories for a newbie learning about the NHL universe?

toronto maple leaf SUPER fan here. their 4-0 start is a big time shocker to me not b/c they have 4 wins to start the year, but how they are getting the wins. they are showing effort on every shift and their main problem last year was their inability to score goals and right now they have two of the hottest snipers in the league with kessel and macarthur. insane really and their start couldn't be any better, but of course i don't expect this to last but i am going to ride the wave until it ends. GO LEAF'S GO!

• 1 month later...
Guest vongola

maaaaan linus omark's shootout goal was too pretty. I dont know why tampa bay is trying to take that away from him.

st. louis is being a hypocrite saying omarks spin move was disrespectful.. he did a similar thing not too long ago

against the pens. not cool.

Archived