[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

i wish she could pair up with strong male leads like william chan and johnny huang as dey hv hot n sweet chemistry .her current drama male leads are not gud enough opp her or upto the mark.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, sd24 said:

i wish she could pair up with strong male leads like william chan and johnny huang as dey hv hot n sweet chemistry .her current drama male leads are not gud enough opp her or upto the mark.

Yes, I would also like that she have strong male leads in a drama like William Chan or Li Xian.

2020 05 30 Song Qian's performance of Up To Me was ranked 6 in the trend of hot topics at Weibo.

2020 05 30 La actuación de Song Qian de Up To Me ocupó el puesto 6 en las tendencias de temas candentes en Weibo.

credits: ArabVictoria

EZQYSRyXYAEA9Kg?format=jpg&name=large

EZRwrxRWsAAjIfd?format=jpg&name=medium

EZRwrxaXYAAzduE?format=jpg&name=medium

Victoria helped to block one of the trainees short skirt when they were taking a group photo together smh her acts are small but very meaningful.

Victoria ayudó a bloquear la falda corta de una de las aprendices cuando tomaban una foto grupal, sus actos son pequeños pero muy significativos. 

credits: functiongurls

EZWgh_FU4AIB862?format=jpg&name=medium

EZW0hUwUMAIykHe?format=jpg&name=large

EZW0hUvUEAAkqtu?format=jpg&name=900x900