[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest evelyim123

^Nope. You are not alone. I've been thinking the same thing. In some of the photoshoots she had, she looks really similar to ShinAe, it's a bit freaky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Poline

Hello ! I recently paid attention to Victoria and I wanted to know if she has friends in SM ? I watched SM town concerts and she didn't seem to interact with others (except f(x) members) ...

Guest SooInSmile

I actually think she look like Kim Hee Sun mix with a little of Shine Ae.sorry for double post, anyway to get ride of this and post the comment above?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

SM should realize that foreigners can't do well in korea unless they're put in a group.

Honestly i only knew Victoria from watching WGM and then i discovered her group.

So yea.. that proves she is fine by herself.

I only enjoyed her and her partner.. who happens to not even be korean too haha.

And sure, nichkun is in a boy group.. but hey.. even if he was by himself he STILL

would be popular amongst koreans... why? Cuz as proof Nichkun was most popular/recongizable. (havent u watched wild bunny?) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kitmiaoww

SM should realize that foreigners can't do well in korea unless they're put in a group.

@ Rainbow-lotus Icon

don't take that comment to heart. At the moment currently in Korea NO new artists can really make it without being in a group, foreigner or local. Kpop is dominated by groups now for this very reason. Groups garner more interest. It then takes the skill of the individual to harness their own appeal, which Victoria has done :)

Guest misspinky

@appl4 yeah she does! i think she resembles the little girl, soo jung on star golden bell but i don't know if she's on it anymore..

• 3 weeks later...