[Drama 2008] Worlds Within 그들이 사는 세상

Guest Soy

Guest Cerise

This drama will sure be popular... at least in soompi... it's already page 11 and the thread started 4 days ago. :w00t:

Yes Yes spread the love.... (^^)V

I want more news .. but it's too soon for them to reveal anything I guess.

But the could appear together in public for some eye candy. :phew:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SiLvErWiNg

Oh Thank you very much utkim and janice Chan for helping to post it up for me. Safe me some work. :D

Hi everybody! I've been making pix of our dear Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin for a couple of days now and I'll like to share them with you all in this ALSOME!!! thread. I've been uploading them in Song Hye Kyo thread only, so starting today, they'll be in here too. So, everyone ENJOY!!! :lol:

*Link Deleted*

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Baidu

Credit: The original designers & fans who shared/posted these there.

artwork_1.jpg

artwork_2.jpg

artwork_3.jpg

artwork_4.jpg

artwork_5.jpg

artwork_6.jpg

Guest s3rene

H2 certainly has the gorgeousness but wonder how their chemistry will measure up. Can't wait to watch this drama really. It's a definite must watch for me.

STFU!

This is so unexpected but so very pleasant at the same time. SHK and HB in a drama together is ridikidonk. The only thing that could have possibly been better is if it had been Won Bin and SHK, that's a whole 'nother fantasy for another time.

I just want to hear more about the plot. I'm thrilled to bits though.

SHG and WONBIN, that would be another dream come true for me :)

^^thnx for sharing, kdramafanusa. They are such a HOT couple , woot, woot!!

AMEN to that! GAH, november is soooo loooong from now...

Guest Janie Simply

Silverwing, I think it would be delightful to showcase your first H2 artwork & the following magical account :sweatingbullets:

Once upon a day on May 5th, there was this fairy with 'silver wings' :P appeared out of nowhere...

Repost from shk thread

Hi everyone! Long time since I've been here.

This is becoming a very long wait and a confusing one at it. How I hope she chooses her next project soon. I don't care what it is, as long as everyone see her on screen again, that'll make my day for the year or so.

Anyways, I was bored and decided to make a plain banner or whatever of Hyun Bin & Hye Kyo if they were to really collaborate in a drama or something. I think they'll make a fine couple.

HyunKyo.jpg

Thus came her first ps of H2 :sweatingbullets:

Following her magical touch that evening, a genie popped out of somewhere ... :w00t:

Haha... funny how the news are popping up today and here I am, reading your post about Hye Kyo & Hyunbin :D

Guess whaaaat? :w00t:

20080506082036100111afbhl9.jpg

ref: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200805060820361001

Hyunbin & Song Hye Kyo are coming back to TV screen on KBS 2 drama "The world they live in" this upcoming November 2008

This drama will be SHK's comeback after 4 yrs (Full House), and Hyunbin's after Snow Queen. :D

This will be an interesting match... I'm glad they pull it though and casted the two leads..

Guest Zezo

oh wooooooooooooow!!!!!!! i am sure gonna watch it!!!! i guess they will be cute together but i still LOOOOOVE SUNBIN couple!!! i dont know why i still have that hope that Sunah & Binne will work together again .... anyway i like song hye kyo from Full house she was cute ...Binne is just Perfect ...oh really lookking forward to watch it...

Thank you Soy for the great news oh i do miss binne soooo much & Thank you everyone for updating !!!

Guest alexdan

^^ gosh, Janice, you are killing me slowly and softly for the pix above, I cant wait for the 6 months , muahhhhhh :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest Janie Simply

Take it easy there Alex :sweatingbullets: I know what you mean ;)

Just thrilled that there are so many creative H2 fans worldwide :w00t:

BTW, did you notice the last image :blink: Fans are demanding there'll be kisses flying around the world they live in :lol:

Guest alexdan

They are not even starting filming yet, and here weare talking about kissing scenes, hahahahaha. I think I will have a hard time

to focus on the plot cos these gorgegous face :lol:

Archived