Moonlight Walk

jenny

Guest B0B0*

whooo am i ferst? O_O

ummm i WASSSS a silent reader but NOT ANYMORE! HAHA XD

ijuststartedreadingawhilebackbutlalala~

MANNGGGG T__T SHE DIEDDD *runs off & cries*

sorry i didn't cry but i was busy smiling when you updated but when i got to the end i was like T__T NUUU~!!!

GAHHH I LOVE TAEBIN<3 I LOVE THIS SONG TOO!!!<333

This was a really really good fanfic ^o^

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed MOOCHOS!!! Hehehe

Can't wait for the epilogues to come(:

RIP EhLimmy *snivles* )':

edit

wheeeeeeeeeeee 30pages :D

congratsss mwahahaha (x

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XOx_bOnBoN_xOX

You are sooo cruel!

You made her die! DIE!

T_T.... so cruel...

poor taemin... at least you let him spend her last minutes with her...

YOU'RE STILL CRUEL THO....

that's so sad.....

well please post more soon...

Guest faded_x_memories

>0<;;;;; NOOOO!!!! SHE DIEDD!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I almost cried but then my tears didn't come out. stupid tears!!!! ><;; I know how Taemin feels. I've been there. WAHHHHHHH!!! WHYYYY!! Now i'm about to cryyyy again.. ><;;; Don't worry I cry everything that is sad or even it's not sad to people I still cry. Now i'm waiting for the epilogues :] YAY! post soon ^^

Guest iadoreyooh

THAT IS SO FREAKING GAY I COULD HAVE GOTTEN FIRST OFMG OMFG DAMN SOOMPI FLKADJLFKJKLFAJLDFKJFA.

GAYYYYY. That was chapter 99 right? I wonder what's going to happen to TaeMin afterwards. Don't make a sequel though. I'd kill myself trying to read about TaeMin falling in love with someone else :x They're seriously too cute together. Hahaha I was playing the song throughout the whole chapter since I thought that's what we were supposed to do T_T I drove myself insane trying to correspond the korean with the englishb ut obliviously my korean is nonexistant so yeah it was pretty pathetic :x AWWWW. Actually it's supposed to be sad but that's such a freaking peaceful and nice way to die if you know what I mean. I think I'd hate to die in a hospital. I don't know I mean don't you just want to die surrounded by the things in life that you love most? Super sweet <234 I kept thinking TAEBIN TAEBIN while reading that ahahah especially because his name is TaeMin :x You're right. Ahahaha. It's useless to have hope in happy endings with you :P Ohhh tsk. 1 week before you started!

This is a great fic, ddongsaeng :P I love it. TaeMin+EhLim are uber cute, no questions asked :) I wonder what'll be in the epilogue. Sucks for people who actually expected a happy ending, lol. <3

Guest lisaloveu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!...

NoNoNONONONONONONO...TT_TT ....... blaH.// im going to mi bed nd hug mi pillow now....mentalli/emotionalli damaged..

Guest mcarmy1

sweet chapter. if i had to die, i would like to die like her, hugged to the guy that she loves, and listing him to sing. uhh... remember, she is going to wait for him,so he has to be faithful to her hahahaha¡¡¡ ah¡¡¡ you wrote the number 100 after the 98 in the first page.

Guest cHoCoLo

aww so sad..i ALMOST cried...but that was a nice way to die....if dying can be nice...

cant wait for the epilogues =)

Guest mimii

TT_TT whyy!?!?!?!? wahhhhhhhhhh why make me cry?!?!?!? TT_TT why make a sad ending TT_TT ima tell my mommy you made me cry >_< its a good chapter..... and the song....wahh so good i have the korean one....is there an english one? cause i can not understand a word

Guest INSANE

omg she died :'(

thats so sad

but at least she lived a good life

while she still had the chance

she died peacefully and that im happy for

kay post soon!

Guest twinkle_l0ve

awwwww...this makes me sad TT_TT

btw...silent reader here^^

at least she left quietly while listening to taemin singing....

*wipes tear*

Guest *helli3_

*sniff* althought i knew it was coming, i couldnt' help but tear up. *sniff*

I'm so sadd that she died...however i am kinda happy she doesn't have to countine suffering. Taemin is soo sweet...he actaully sang for her, and made her promise to wait for him. awww...it's too cute!

This was one amazing story! You're an amazing writer...i look foward to reading the epilogues, and your other stories! =D

You guys should listen to this song. Play it during, before, afterwards, I don't care, but it's just such a good song for this. I love it so :] :: Nick Lachey - What's Left of Me

Moonlight Walk || 100

Under the dark broken sky stood Ryu TaeMin looking down at a headstone buried into the earth. Engraved on the headstone was the name that never left his head at any given day.

“Suh EhLim.” TaeMin exhaled and watched his breath float away in the cold day.

He placed the white roses in front of the headstone and kneeled before it.

TaeMin pulled out an envelope with his name on it. He pulled out the letter with wrinkles indicating it had been re-read over many times before.

Dear TaeMin,

I can’t say much right now. The only thought I have on my mind is you. I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused. You deserve so much better. I know you will forgive me for breaking our promise. I don’t blame you. But I’ll keep the other one. I promise I will.

It’s so hard to watch them cry over me. I had hoped you wouldn’t react like so. It hurts, TaeMin ah. It hurts to see you cry over me. I...I don’t want you to be sad, okay? Be happy. Be happy knowing I’m in a better place. Stay healthy and don’t smoke! Keep watch over my brothers for me. Make sure they don’t do anything stupid, especially SangMin. He’s not one to take death easily.

I feel so trapped. Whenever I breathe, my breath gets caught in the process. I have to go, you understand right? I love you with all my heart and soul. You’ve taken all of me and I can’t take it back. My love for you is never ending. Our love will always be in my heart in life and death.

Live life to the fullest. Love and die with happiness. I want you to give your love to someone else. Don’t keep it locked away. You better promise me! I’ll know if you did or not because I’ll be watching. If I have to…I’ll wait forever.

Sarang Hae,

Suh EhLim

It seemed like just yesterday he was talking, holding, kissing her. With every breath he took, the pain he felt could never sum up the ultimate loss he felt. It wasn’t half of his heart that she’d taken with her. She’d taken his whole heart. His mind searched so many times for her, yet, in the end, he was forced back to the start.

He screamed into the distance, hoping his pain would lessen. It only added more. How many times had he thought of death? To give life up so he could be with her, just to see her face again.

Her radiant face faded in and out of his mind. Just seeing the face fade more and more each day made him break down in tears. Pictures didn’t help no matter how many times he looked at them. They just reminded him of the memories and that she was now gone.

His tears dampened the earth above her. They soaked into the ground, trying to find it’s way to her, but became lost in the maze of endless roots.

The sky thundered and roared above him. He clenched his fist in frustration. Since she left, it had rained constantly but that didn’t stop him from going to her.

He felt the raindrops fall onto the back of his neck, their amounts slowly increasing into a raging storm. People ran past him, ignoring him like an unimportant ant. His tears mixed into the rain that now soaked though his clothes.

Clearing his mind, he got up from his kneeled position.

“Sarang hae,” he whispered into the air, hoping the wind would carry his message to her.

TaeMin turned around and walked away with only one thought in his mind. That thought was her. The one girl he truly loved. The one that helped him through his sorrows and pains.

She was gone, but her love was still with him. Still with him wherever he went.

In his mind, his only thought was that he lived for her and still lives for her. Every word she last spoke was embedded into his mind. Her scent, her touch, her words will never leave him, including her obsession.

He’d never forget that moonlight walk.

THANKS TO:

B0B0* :o aww<33 a silent reader finally come spoken lol. Thanks for the comment and for making my 30th page<3 keke.

XOx_bOnBoN_xOX lol, you're not the only person to think of me as the cruel one >O<

yunakue yeaa... >O<

faded_x_memories lol, ack, everyone says they're waiting for epilogues, but it's my stupid mistake for putting up the wrong title. But yea, even though this chapter is short, you gotta wait for epilogues, okay?! :]

Chi Alyssa LOL, you don't have to be so unhappy<3 wow, it took almost a year to post this Alyssa! LOL, I think I'm going to wait four more days before posting the epilogues...:D ahhah. Yeaa, that's why I didn't put EhLim in the hospital to die. It's just such a cliche way (sort of...=_=). But yea, LOL, silly you! TaeBin is all your mind is full of ;] maybe I should write something on him next... O_O hha. Eck, as for that sequel thing, it's a definite no haha. Another story with TaeMin's new love? CHYEA RIGHT! psh, even though it's sad to know that such a hot guy will go to waste, it's the whole point lol<3

lisaloveu wow o_o lol, a lot of people are disappointed, I kenw it xP

smileyface(: Yea, so much pain is going to circulate throughout the friends and TaeMin...TAEMIN</3

mcarmy1 OMG, I so thank you lol, If I hadn't caught your mistake, I would've been wondering why I had an extra chapter lol.

cHoCoLo hehe, I don't know if I was able to PM you, but I apologize if I didn't!

Anna Dongseng lol, hey, look forward to my next story. Maybe it'll be for you... *whistles* teehee.

mimii lol, I'm sorry, it's just a korean version. I usually have english songs for my stories since I don't like reading something with lyrics in english and the song in korean.

sharss You guys are so good. ahha, even though she died, you all understand the best way to live life to it's fullest :]

DefinePerfection yeaa man, at least she gets to see/hear him last.

twinkle_l0ve aww, thanks<3 it's sad, I know T_T

*helli3 kek, thanks! Read the below message of mine for information about my new postings. I'm actually going to let you guys decide since I'm sort of at a fork in the road x]

I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

lol, how fruity <3 hahahah.

But yea, I know it's short and you probably want to kick me, but this chapter (not really a chapter, but pretend it is) is just to let you not feel too left off with TaeMin's part. As for the epilogues: they're coming! Please wait. I'm writing it nicely so you all at least understand everything with the parents and SeungHyun.

Also, I need some help with something. Reading some of your suggestions, I'm trying to decide between two things: A side-story for one of the Moonlight Walk characters or post my new N.G story up, Kissed By You.

For the Side-story, if you guys want it, give a suggestion as to which character you want. The off-limits are TaeMin (DUR), YooNa & YeSeul (another duh), and JungMin. As for the rest, take your pick<3 hehe.

And for the new story, Kissed By You, if you guys want to see what it's all about, just click here: KBY WEBSITE INFO.

In there, you should find something about the characters and story. It's a rather fast-paced story with a lot of action. There is going to be a lot of cussing, so prepare yourselves. It's still the same material rating as this though, with a bit of violence (guns, fights, etc.).

Anyways, please help me out with this, since it might be what you read or not :] So yea, wait for the epilogues, which will definitely be the ending and also make a suggestion (LOL, I feel like one of those people that try to get people's voices me heard :])

-Jenny

Guest PolkaDotz

FIRSTTTTT!!

Moonlight Walk is finito, Jenny. :o :o The curtains are closing on your beautiful masterpiece. *sniff* *sniff* Hrm, I'm going to go read now and catch up on chapter.

--> jESS

Guest cHoCoLo

aww such a sad chapter...poor taemin =(

your new story sounds good hope u post it up ^^

if you do a side story maybe it could be for sangmin? ^^?

cant wait for the epilogues and thanks for the pm ^^

T__T.. poor taemin..

noo ehlim died

i read the summary for your new story, and it's interesting

i was debating(sidestory & the new story), but hope you do post your story<3

but if you do end up doing a sidestory can you do it on sangmin?

since he's ehlim's twin brother & all xD

Guest INSANE

aww poor taemin

but i hope he moves on like what ehlim wants him to do

hmm i read your summary about the story and the characters

and i choose that you write your new fic (:

i love your fics, so a new one wouldnt hurt hehe

anyway post soon!

Archived