[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest riehae

I need to download this soon. Start the earlier the better...coz the episodes keep coming and I want to join the fun and catch up.

Guest o-cha

hahaha MWshin....I must admit Korean Triple fans are crazy awesome. I think I saw somewhere where someone listed all the mobile phones that the main characters use...hehehehe

Bir0o : Nope..no English subs yet. WITHS2 is doing the english sub...I'm sure we'll hear about it once they're finished subbing the episodes.

Guest ripgal

Check this out...

cto.jpg

cto4.jpg

cto1.jpg

cto3.jpg

credits: krdrama.com/ Triple official website

===

LJJ and LHN are sooooo cute!

I take back my words about not liking LJJ being paired up with LHN before Triple started.. hehe..

Guest asadal

^^^Ha ha those are really cute.

Only a few hours till the next episode! I don't know if it's sad or what but this episode will probably be the highlight of my entire week. All I could think about was Triple. Gosh I need a life.

Guest MWshin

Thanks for nice pics, ripgal. Lee Ha Na is very pretty while Lee Jung Jae looks younger in those pic..hehe..

So far, I am fine with any couples, just wanna see the happy ending story. Indeed, I should say I focus on the tight friendship of 3 meal leads. They act so naturally.

200906170748191001_1.jpg

Credit : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906170748191001

A Hyun Tae's bedroom, isn't it? At 2nd pic, Have you noticed the things behind him? A washing machine in his bed room? :lol::lol: He's such a dorky dude!

ksroom.jpg

Guest maplephin

DOes anyone knows of the song played in Episode 2 when HaeYoon carrys Haru and put her to bed. (Ard 14 mins) I really like the song and If anyone could help identify the name of the song? ThankQQ ^^

Guest joicy

Good point shirley especially about Soo In's ex possibly being a figure skater himself...never thought about that before until you mention it.

Oh yes, may I second that? I have thought of SooIn's ex being a skater, and now I am wondering if he's the one that Haru met (the skater turned actor)?

Thanks ripgal for nice picture. I like the close up ones as they have a very lively and daily life feeling- a trade mark of Coffee Prince PD. :D

@ripgal: Thanks for posting those cute pictures. At first i was quite doubtful about how compatible are LHN and LJJ will be but i think they look so cute together.

Too bad i think LHN won't reconcile with LJJ...

I love reading the interpretations of the drama from you girls~~ Keep it coming and i can't wait for the chinese subs for ep3 to come out tomorrow

---Caroline

oh boy . i really like esp 3!! it was sooo cute and sweeet

Hwal bought skating shoes for Haru .and the way he does it was sooo extremely sweeet and oh this is fast ..lol Hwal caught that HT trying to kiss his ex wife and punched him!

this HT is so aggressive ..

first when SI drove Haru home ..he insisted that she should came into the house . of couse SJ didnt want to do that and he open the door and carry her in his arms and make her go in .

so when he went in ..she was struggling abit and drop on the floor.and Hwal was home haah and he pretend to be first time seeing SI but with such displeasure on his face~ ...tsk this HT can sense the atmosphere wasnt right !

I'm sorry if this was answerd before, but any fansub is subbing this drama?

Yes, someone already asked this question just a few posts up and it was answered... ~_____~ Once again; WITHS2 is fansubbing this drama! Be patient...

Hmm, I agree about not feeling much for Haru as a character and certainly not to be the love interest of LJJ's character! Just can't see it happening... not in a believable way anyway. I wonder how that'll play out... On the other hand I'd love to see Su In and Hwal become a couple again in Triple, though that won't happen *sighs* Btw, thanks ripgal for the cute pics of the pair XD *squeal*

I must admit that Hyun Tae is an interesting oddball... and since the hints are what they are, I think I'll probably end up being a HT-SI shipper~ :P

EDIT: Ohhh, hey shirley! Nice to see you here :) Will probably be lurking in this thread now that Story of a Man is over *sniffs* Anyway, thanks for the quick summary ^^

Guest jinnn

oh boy . i really like esp 3!! it was sooo cute and sweeet

Ditto ... YAY !!! finally I'm on board B) . Somehow I wasn't too taken in by the 1st 2 episodes. :mellow:

Things are moving pretty fast. Kisses are coming fast and furious too ;)

Hmm, I agree about not feeling much for Haru as a character and certainly not to be the love interest of LJJ's character! Just can't see it happening~ :P

^^ today they show a flashback of how Hwal romance SI ..it was so cute ..lol the cutting of scene sometimes make ma pasue abit to decide if this was now or in the past .^

Hwal and HT was working on a new potential project they have manage to get .^ even HS joined in .since Sang Hee say they are the 007 ( haha meaning three must be together^) and she is the bond gal that was so cute !

and

the last 10 min or so ..they deliver a presentation and they got the deal ! i think ! they were so thrilled .

and as Hwal was driving home .he was grinning to himself in the car .and the scene cut to this image of him enterining a cinema and ...it was showing a english movie haha ( for a moment i was wondering is this a flashblack or real time ) and he sit right down beside SI! .keke and from the way he speak . i know it was how he begin to woo her .~ i love that scence .especially when there was such a romantic and passion scene showing on the big screen itself . the movie i nearly thought was some er ..19 rated movie haha only a few audience and old folks mainly and SI of course !

this Hwal must have wanted to see SI then and drove to her house .and who knows that HT was alredy there ..trying to celebrate with SI i suppose .... he hold her against the door just outside and ..hah this SI immediately covered her mouth with BOTH hands !! so afraid he was going to kiss her .which he did on her forehead and tried to pull her hand off and when he managed to do that !..this Hwal appeared and pulled him off and deliver the punch .wow that make my heart skipped hahah and this HT doesnt even know why he got the punch from his friend nor why the hell did he appear and SI rushed back into the house ...closed the door!

EDIT: Ohhh, hey shirley! Nice to see you here :) Will probably be lurking in this thread now that Story of a Man is over *sniffs* Anyway, thanks for the quick summary ^^

hii! this should be a lighter one then The Story of a man ^

^^ today they show a flashback of how Hwal romance SI ..it was so cute ..lol the cutting of scene sometimes make ma pasue abit to decide if this was now or in the past .^

Hwal and HT was working on a new potential project they have manage to get .^ even HS joined in .since Sang Hee say they are the 007 ( haha meaning three must be together^) and she is the bond gal that was so cute !

and

the last 10 min or so ..they deliver a presentation and they got the deal ! i think ! they were so thrilled .

and as Hwal was driving home .he was grinning to himself in the car .and the scene cut to this image of him enterining a cinema and ...it was showing a english movie haha ( for a moment i was wondering is this a flashblack or real time ) and he sit right down beside SI! .keke and from the way he speak . i know it was how he begin to woo her .~ i love that scence .especially when there was such a romantic and passion scene showing on the big screen itself . the movie i nearly thought was some er ..19 rated movie haha only a few audience and old folks mainly and SI of course !

this Hwal must have wanted to see SI then and drove to her house .and who knows that HT was alredy there ..trying to celebrate with SI i suppose .... he hold her against the door just outside and ..hah this SI immediately covered her mouth with BOTH hands !! so afraid he was going to kiss her .which he did on her forehead and tried to pull her hand off and when he managed to do that !..this Hwal appeared and pulled him off and deliver the punch .wow that make my heart skipped hahah and this HT doesnt even know why he got the punch from his friend nor why the hell did he appear and SI rushed back into the house ...closed the door!

SQUEEEEEEAAAAAAAL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow! I really have to download episode 3 raw and watch it!!!

Ditto ... YAY !!! finally I'm on board B) . Somehow I wasn't too taken in by the 1st 2 episodes. :mellow:

Things are moving pretty fast. Kisses are coming fast and furious too ;)

lol that HT ..no gate high enough can stop him .he so easily jump over her gate and enter to the shock of her

so early in the morning and he came to repair the house for her ?! i think he is good with repairing ..but he sure is very determined on his pursuit

i love that scene of how Hwal make the footprints for Haru and when Hwal piggybacked Haru .she really look like such a tiny child hehe ~

the smaller children in the skating school obviously have something to talk about Haru ..and doesnt even call her unni! which Haru find it pretty upset ...and one night .while she was the last one .and in the shower room ..i bet the kids were the one who took her clothes and shoes away .leaving her in her towel ..and in the dark!

and her obba happen to came to pick her up :? and saw her ..lol ..got her clothes and since she is shoeless and leg are score from training and also that skating shoes i suspect is not her size ? or she had outgrown them ? ..kek ane he gave her a piggy back

ohhh and while she was sleeping ...he went into the room .lol with two plates of paint .one red and one blue .and started to put it on her feet ~LOL ..i was wondering is he playing a trick on her ? he took her footprints and ..fax it to somewhere ! hahaha he was purchasing skating shoes for her !!!!

in the next morining you see footprints on the floor ..hahah Haru was thinking maybe she got those at school last night ? anyway this Hwal was naughty and pretend it was her fault making prints on the floor and she even say sorry she will clean it up quickly ~LOL

and in the last few minutes..Haru not only got a dog as pet ( which was also from Hwal haha that was another cute scene ..) she was running after the dog who went into Hwal room and ..she found a box which contain the skating shoes * hahah that is also how i know what that fax was for !^

ah this is that puppy^^.

i didnt watch the starting so wasnt sure why there were so many dogs in the house suddenly haha ..but Haru was so busy taking care of them^..( i dun think they are stray because they look more like house pet who got lost ?

one afternoon ..she saw all the dogs being send away .. lol but later ...Hwal was hidding one of the dog in his car .and that was how Haru found it in her room one night

jsu85_1245248684.jpg

repost from koreanwind.net

the speed skater guy was pretty cute also how he help to punish those little girls for Haru haha .and he steal a kiss as well ! he picked her up in his arms and stole that kisss! he was like a mini HT!

..Haru called him obba .(well she say sorry obba .since those little girls also give her the respect she want by saying sorry unni to her ..i suppose she might have think the skater was behind all the mischef .so end up she should say sorry for wronging him as well ?

Guest MWshin

lol that HT ..no gate high enough can stop him .he so easily jump over her gate and enter to the shock of her

so early in the morning and he came to repair the house for her ?! i think he is good with repairing ..but he sure is very determined on his pursuit

*Sorry to shorten your quote*

I just want to post the pics matching your explanation.^^

aggggd1.jpg

captured by tukky@kyesanghome, thanks

Archived