[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest danick

Got in late in the live streaming in tonight's episode - 15th. All I was able to gather from the scenes I was able to watch was that Sang Hee is pregnant. Su In and Hyun Tae embraced. Haru is about to compete but her knees are in not so good shape.

Preview showed a hospital scene. Haru is being wheeled in with a very concerned Haru on her side. Another scene where Poong Ho and Haru were skating and then they were celebrating something in the rink with all of them there.

So I hope there's somebody out there who can give better rundown of highlights from tonight's episode. I am dying to know what is in store for the Hwal-Haru-Poong Ho story.

Thanks for the links (akie and malenn) and gif's (MWshin).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jinnn

@jinnn: You are making me laugh, guru??? yeah right hahaha! and that pervy signal of yours is really beeping, hoping for the rain! Oh, too little time to show more of Hyun Tae and Su In moments. The bench on the frontyard must be so hard so, yeah hoping for the rain too. However, since this is kdrama we won't see what will happen after SI invites him in. Too bad!

No joking, guru. I lurve how you are able to articulate so well; your thoughts and perception of the characters B)

Me pervy? LOL !!! (but if asadal is No2; I dont think anyone can claim the No 1 spot :D )

I LOVE episode 15; and yes I was pervy in this episode as far as Hyuntae and Suin are concerned.

When SI held HT back by way of holding his arm, I was SCREAMING to Hyuntae "Kiss her !! Kiss her" and my mom was giving me this funny look :lol::lol:

Guest jinnn

Thanks so much, cute girl,

TVants died on me before the show ended so I culdn't see the ending, previews etc

Preview showed a hospital scene. Haru is being wheeled in with a very concerned Haru on her side. Another scene where Poong Ho and Haru were skating and then they were celebrating something in the rink with all of them there.

So I hope there's somebody out there who can give better rundown of highlights from tonight's episode. I am dying to know what is in store for the Hwal-Haru-Poong Ho story.

Thanks for the links (akie and malenn) and gif's (MWshin).

What I saw from today's episode is a sad and dejected Poong Ho. He was looking for Haru at the skating rink and saw Haru and Hwal and the tender look on Hwal's face; and he slowly retreated without even announcing his arrival (who is so unlike his usual self)

I love how Hyuntae is courting Suin but in a very cautious manner. So much so that it's Suin who is making the "bolder" moves (all the bodily contacts ..LOL). It's about time that she shows her feelings ;)

Guest budibudi

I just watched episode 15 and..............

What the...what is this shocking turn of events.!? Is Haru developing feelings for Poong Ho now? What's going on!! Can someone explain to me what just happened?? What's up with the slow mo bracelet parts!? My poor shipper heart, broken in little tiny pieces.... why lord... why!!! say it ain't sooooooo... can't wait for episode 16, but why do i feel like I got gipped?

Guest WitchGoddess

What the...what is this shocking turn of events.!? Is Haru developing feelings for Poong Ho now? What's going on!! Can someone explain to me what just happened?? What's up with the slow mo bracelet parts!? My poor shipper heart, broken in little tiny pieces.... why lord... why!!! say it ain't sooooooo... can't wait for episode 16, but why do i feel like I got gipped?

I didn't really expect them to actually end up together at the end. If you think about it its pretty ridiculous. There was a sixteen year age difference, he is married, and her step brother at one point. I can already see how they plan to end this drama, although, I do admit it is sort of disappointing. The whole time the audience roots for a couple that never really had a chance.

Guest Inyange

Right!!? when I saw her twirling it, I though...phew...she's giving it back....but then huh?! :huh: can't wait for subs, I think Haru told him not to get his hopes up or something though, cause he kinda sobered up a little once he got close. but stil..... aaarrg!

I have faith though... a little. They spent too long trying to convince us that it was not puppy love to change it now.

Poong Ho has certainly been cute. But the fact that Haru was not once swayed, or wavered even a little is a testament to her devotion for Hwal. Unlike Su In, who definitely had more to loose, and was so intent on repairing her marriage, but was very easily taken in, ha ha we could tell from the get go that her heart was wavering, yet she still went on with the charade. what gave me comfort was the fact that Hwal's heart wasn't in it either, since he was just running from Haru. It would have been sad if he was earnestly trying to forgive her. anyway.... what am I going on for.......

I want a HWARUTASTIC end...... or the hint of one....

or else.....My little shipper heart is going to burst too.... :tears::tears:

Guest nitimoni

annyeong triple fans!

i really enjoyed watching ep.15...the hyun tae-soo in moments were super sweet...esp the hug! and when he said,"shall we sleep together today/tomorrow?!!!....no,we can take it slow..."(something on those lines....my korean isn't too good!)

looks like haru won't be going to canada now that her knee is injured...good :)

eagerly waiting to watch tonight's ep.....

cheers....

Guest asadal

Oh my gawd guys, I'm having the same worries. I swear if it goes that route, I'm quitting soompi. No lie. That's the extent of my pure and refined hatred of Poongho. He reminds me of those elitist twofaced asshats that are used to getting what they want with little or no effort (of course there is also that other extreme of bitter negative Nancies whining about the success of others and putting them down - man that kind of sounds like me right now haha). Jealously you say? Hmmm, that probably plays in too. A person without any noticeable flaws creep me out.

I was sooooo cheering for Hwal to hug Haru when he was consoling her instead of a weak pat on the back. Should've given her a hug mang ...and told her to cry in your arms.

Guest Bamidele

I have the same feelings as you..my heart skipped a beat when she was twirling the bracelet and didn't give it back. This PD had not let me down so I am putting my trust in her not to make me want to break my laptop tomorrow. I will be sooooo pissed off if she ends up with Poong-ho...yes he's kind and blah blah blah...but is this his story? A big fat N.O.....I just know it is going to be an open ended ending.

actually.. at the beginning.. i dun mind haru ending up with any of the guys.. but now coming to the end..

and there'r so much cute scene of poong-ho n haru.. i can't help but support this couple more

pd make us think that the haru n hwal relationship will just end as a puppy love story, but now they seem like gettin serious n all~~it just awkward.. a grown up with a highschool

Oh my gawd guys, I'm having the same worries. I swear if it goes that route, I'm quitting soompi. No lie. That's the extent of my pure and refined hatred of Poongho. He reminds me of those elitist twofaced asshats that are used to getting what they want with little or no effort (of course there is also that other extreme of bitter negative Nancies whining about the success of others and putting them down - man that kind of sounds like me right now haha). Jealously you say? Hmmm, that probably plays in too. A person without any noticeable flaws creep me out.

I was sooooo cheering for Hwal to hug Haru when he was consoling her instead of a weak pat on the back. Should've given her a hug mang ...and told her to cry in your arms.

yes, poong-ho seems confident and proud on the exterior, but how can you dismiss him as someone getting things with little or no effort? just because he doesn't seem to do much for haru doesn't mean he's not trying hard. he is trying hard. he tries to be tactful and internally observes haru to find the best way to present himself so that he can maximize haru's happiness. waiting patiently for someone to return your feelings while managing to express your own in a non-overwhelming way requires patience and diligence.

PLUS, he's a gold medalist. you don't just get that with little or no effort.

and haru's not wavering to poong-ho, in my observation. he said that only when haru returns his feelings will that bracelet mean anything special. he couldn't attend the competition, and despite all that has happened, haru is thankful of poong-ho for his support. he's still a good friend to her, and wearing that bracelet will give her the extra boost poong-ho has always provided when haru was down.

thus, i think haru is still on hwal's side.

edit-

btw, i watched episode 15 and later in the day, i couldn't retrieve any special events that occurred in that episode. it honestly was a bit too dull for a second-to-last episode. i hope the last one picks up some steam (no pun intended).

Guest danick

I am getting disappointment with all your observations in yesterday's episode. I am still hoping they give a Hwal and Haru together ending. Be back later to edit after watching tonight's episode.

See you all later!

EDIT:

Was it open ended as I have dreaded it would be? Since I did not understand any of the convo, I am just guessing here. It was one of those endings that left a viewer hanging in the air. I love the whole series except the ending (I am a H&H shipper :lol: ) . I always favor a clear cut ending unless I am mistaken. So anyone who has a clear understanding of what happened, kindly share! Highly appreciated!

I would have accepted anything as long as it was a clear cut one but judging from the body language, I am not sure whether Poong Ho got her in the end. He kissed her though but her reaction was not very appreciative (my observation).I do not think Haru was wearing the bracelet in the end. They are still good friends but I think there's nothing romantic there although since it is open ended, who knows. So, I really want to know what transpired during the convo when H & H met. She cried in the end but you get the feeling that they wanted to say more but cannot. AAAAAHHHHHHH, who the heck invented the so called open ended ending???!!!

However, I can make up my own ending. Hmmnnn...but that is so tiring. Maybe the two year jump is not enough. They should have made a 4 yr jump. :P

Still, it made my Wednesdays and Thursdays pretty interesting.

Guest nitimoni

Annyeong Triple addicts!

I missed the earlier part of ep 16....just managed to catch from the part where Poongho kisses Haru....boy!that was so not cute :( how dare he kiss her?!!!!

Loved the way Hyun Tae proposed to Soo In....at least their love story came full circle :)

Haru and Hwal....I missed the first part but the last scene...not even a hug?!Why???

I too had expected an open ending but the Poongho kiss upset me....

Waiting to watch the full ep.....

Guest lemonsorbet

was today the last episode? can anyone give us a quick run-down on what happened?

i.e who ends up who who?! hehehe

:) muchly appreciated!

Archived