►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest PDURRR

i thought my sister and i were the only one that noticed it but there's just something about bom's face that i can't quite put my finger on...

all i can say is i cannot wait for may 17th!!!!! 2ne1 fighting! (:

lol it's like her cheeks or something and the makeup that make her look very botoxed up. or atleast in my opinion

well anyway

i was hoping they'd appear on music shows this week huhu T^T

gotta wait 1 more week :angry:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taikogirl91

i'm absolutely loving this group!!

i think their song is the only one i've been listening to

for the entire week :lol: haha

i love how they don't go for the sexy or cute concept..theirs is very

unique! and i think it's sexy and cute in its own way =]

idk if that makes any sense -____-;; but it's a nice blow of fresh air from

all the other groups :D

i must say CL is the most charismatic and demands attention

whenever she's singing..actually..she demands attention just by her

presence! =]

dara reminds of G-dragon...especially in the street version! she definitely pulls

off the gangster look the best (:

and is it me...or does minji look like a female version of daesung? i swear she looks

like his sister or something! both are very cute too =]

but aghhh omgosh i can't wait for their debut stage!!!! :w00t:

i wonder what the stage is going to look like :lol:

Guest siriuslyinlove

Does anyone have any idea what kind brand of sunglasses CL has?

At the beginning of Fire (Space version) she's got straight across black sunglasses. They're so wicked! My attempt to find the brand failed.

Also, she's wearing awesome shades during the shots of her in the motorcycle. Anyone have any ideas?

Thankyoouu!!!

Guest goldenGAZE

I just want their debut stage to hurry and come. When i first heard the song, i was critical of Sandra's parts since i hated how it sounded, but now i think its the most catchiest part of the song.

I can't get over how totally awesome CL and Minji are ^^.

Although the girls haven't debuted yet, i can't wait for their full album to drop. I've had Fire on constant replay and the song just sounds better and better.

I still think it's so weird that they debut date(performance) is so far from the release of the song. Doesn't really matter i guess.

Well, i've had the song on repeat for a couple of days now and it's still going.

I'm hoping the girls will go to radio shows and like sing all these other songs so that Bommie could show off her vocals.

I already commented on sookyeong. The comparison was somewhat mindless. The lcd screens in the back have been done before and it may seem a little coincidental but why would YG want to dig up something so old. Excuse my ignorance, but i don't know that Jimmy song at all.

Seriously, people are treating this debut rather like a comeback or something because give them a break, they're just really talented newbies. (I don't mean like, us fans, more like others....)

Guest cindy--rox

^Hm, you have a point about their debut and the release of their single. Maybe it's strategic planning or something. Knowing YG, he has something up his sleeve, let's hope it's good.

EDIT;;

MinJi has a new cyworld now, and I guess I can't call her MinJi anymore and I have to call her Minzy.

Well here's her new cyworld: http://cyworld.com/21zy

Bom's new cyworld skin~ No one else has a personalized skin.

bomd.jpg

She also updated her cyworld twice. You guys can check it out yourselves but she said "시작이다 홧팅!"

Roughly translated, it means "It started, hwaiting!" I'm not completely sure but you get the gist of it of what she's saying.

Guest eLiTe_JeAn

hello everyone. i'm always lurking here.

finally, i'm going to post something :]

love 2NE1's "fire" -- dara, minji, CL & bommie rock!!

i can't wait to hear more from them!!

my mother loves the girls too specially dara and minji

and she's watched the street mv more than i have XD

she's a big bang fan too and her ringtones are mostly of big bang and dbsk >______<

anyway, i have a quick question...does anyone know what lies ahead after their debut??

Guest cindy--rox

^They're gonna release a special making of the MVs on the 11th (Korea time), then debut on the 17th via Inkigayo, then a mini album in July and full album in October. But being from YG Ent. those months may not stick.

Guest Kiss Me

With Bom looking different ordeal, I honestly think she just gained weight.

I was and still am her fan ever since her features in Big Bang songs & Anycall cf.

She always had cute puffy cheeks, but it just got puffier after she gained weight.

Park Bom is still very young & beautiful and there is no need for botox.

This has probably already been posted, but I'll post it again for the new fans of Park Bom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwjaPHSWVZg...feature=related

Park Bom singing We Ride by Rihanna. This is my favorite clip of her<3

Especially in the end, when she does that "nod" to show that she's done. So cute<3

Can't believe she's an 84er.

Go watch
where she add libs "I'm a city girl from San Jose" at 1:02. So there's a clue to as where she might be from but there is no confirmation from YG Ent.

LOL in that same video, around 1:02, I think you can see Park Bom walking past in the back and she realizes it and runs back from where she came from.

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

hey there! new fan! :]]

i've been scaning this thread since 12 am in the

morning and whatta you know, it's seven. XDD

time flies fast when you're lovin' on 2ne1. XDD

so at first i really wasn't interested with this group

at all. i was a skeptic, since i'm not drawn in by the

female big bang label, and i barely know these people.

except for sandara, and i never had trust in her performing

skills since star circle quest didn't do her a lot good talent

wise. i remembered the only time she did good in a star

circle quest challenge was when they were told to reenact

a death scene since it didn't involve much talking. haha.

but when i heard, watced and spazzed over fire, it totally

revolutionized everything. i found brands of rapping similar

to CL as irritating before, but now i can't even imagine

why i hated it in the first place. i began appreciating out

of this world clothes and i'm dying to get my hands on those

massively awesome headphones! sandara, whom i totally

hated when she was still in the philippines, became my number

one favorite along with CL. 2ne1 chaaaaanngggged me. WAHA.

dramatic, i know, but totally true. i've never spazzed over a

girl group like i am doing now. not wg, not kara, not snsd.

only 2ne1. XDD it's true. they're really out to revolutionize. :]]

now, favorite parts.. space version had that awesome techy feeling

and in general the effects and lights were amazing. each member

had a distinct style and it's interesting to watch. the street version?

TOTAL LOVE. they've totally showcased their dancing skills. whenver

the camera pans to those girls during the last line of the chorus, i just

gape at how their legs move. AWWWWWEEEE-some. out of all the scenes

in both versions, i'll always love dara and CL's the best.

CL is swimming in

a pool of her own charisma mannn! when she's out there, she's out there

to entertain. it's like she's made for this! dara surprised me with her gangster

style. what surprised me even more was how she pulled it off so freaking

awesomely. i just can't help but clap and gush out 'angaaas!' (which means

cool or awesomely charismatic) with every twitch of her eye or her signature

gangster snarls. minji? AWESOME DANCER. i can't elieve she's younger than

me and be that talented. haiii. i particularly love her daring chest pop in her

second verse. maknae or not, a dancer does everything to better express the

lyrics of the song he/she dances to. minji does that perfectly. bom, i must admit,

is quite stiff in the mv, especially during the street version. i always see the

'wipe-hand-on-the-side-of-your-face' and 'point-to-the-sky' move from both

over her parts and i just wished she showed more versatility in expressing herself.

but no worries, it's just the first MV anyways. her voice wasn't showcased as much,

so i'm looking forward to future songs. she's hella beautiful!

so yeah, i pretty much declared my love for 2ne1. haha. i will so be anticipating their

first perf.

BTW, i've combed youtube for any predebut vids, most of them are removed. can

anybody enlighten me? :]] thanks so much! :]]

*EDIT: whoa, my post expands as you go down. haha. XD

I'm so happy right now :DDD

so I wanted to share something xD

Dara is so charismatic, it's attracting me D:

and I made a gif a while ago xD cause she looks

so awesome there xD

BTW, for those of you who has been missing YGS21, We're back 8D

Guest xRu_Sarangx

Sunkiss*Nhixxie, dang it sounds like they really changed your life LOL

But new fans are always welcome so, YAY! lol I love CL's eye twitches too. She's like a cartoon character xD

The girls are #9 on the Melon chart now (that's 6 spots up). They're still #1 on Mnet for the time being, other rankings remain as is until midnight I assume (Yes, I am stalking these charts lmao)

Sunkiss*Nhixxie, dang it sounds like they really changed your life LOL

But new fans are always welcome so, YAY! lol I love CL's eye twitches too. She's like a cartoon character xD

The girls are #9 on the Melon chart now (that's 6 spots up). They're still #1 on Mnet for the time being, other rankings remain as is until midnight I assume (Yes, I am stalking these charts lmao)

OOooo thats a big jump on melon they were #30 (something like that) then #15 ^_^ well they should be #1 soon haha love 2ne1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been stalking the charts too ^_^ soon as I turn on my computer I always look at the charts first.....

well back to stalking!!!

Guest spiral_flare

Hey guys. I don't really post here but I have to now.

I stayed up really late on may 5th waiting for Fire to be released and here I am, 3 days later, totally addicted to it. Completely.

When Lollipop first came out, I was addicted to that too. like, a LOT. It's the most played song on my iPod at the moment. But

now I can officially say I like Fire just a little more, and it's climbing up there quickly. I'm really excited for this group. never before

have I been so ecstatic about a band before. No joke.

Can't wait for their performance.

So anyway, here's what I think of the members so far:

CL: I can clearly see why she's the leader, my eyes were mostly on her when watching the videos. It was after a dozen other

watches that I started to really notice the other members there. I love her funky glasses by the way, she always has some cool shades.

I also really like the introduction to Fire, her English is so perfect.

Minji: I love her dancing. In Lollipop I didn't really like her, then I started to. Now I love her. Her rapping is great and she's just

TOO good for a 15 year old.

Sandara: She's really pretty (definitely looks like T.O.P) and I was a little disappointed they digitized her voice but then I realized

the parts she sings in the song are the most interesting parts. The Indian part is my favorite. And am I the only one who really

likes her palm tree ponytail? I think it's cute. lol

Bom: My favorite. She's the girly girl of the group. They're all kinda tomboyish, but she's really feminine. She has the most

beautiful face. And her singing is excellent. She just needs to move a little more, she seems so stiff or as if she's afraid of

the camera or something. I've been a fan of her since "Forever With You".

That's about it.

Guest elavip

naturalhonee, ah that's true. i still want them to win #1 quick haha. kay, the week afterrr then! haha.

xRu_Sarangx, you be my chart stalking buddy ! haha.

that 'plagiarism' thing, lol wtf? like someone said, it's a signature move in cultural dances. ugh netizen, stabstab, y'all just wanna take the girls down eh. idk maybe find something more 'plagiarism' worth calling. it's all good, what comes along with being famous/popular.

Guest xjujux

first post in this thread, but i'll probably be posting in here a lot more often since i find myself addicted to 2NE1 atm. <3

i really think 2NE1 had the potential to become korea's biggest girl band. nobody can deny CL's hot rapping skills, minji's charisma (esp. in the mv) and park bom's unique, beautiful voice and face. and of course, sandara is already super popular. haha. if yg company will continue to produce great music like this then they are bound to become extremelyy popular.

their first single was rocking awesome. <3 i can't stop repeating the song inside my head.

i think they are like the first girl group to be so successful with their tomboy, tough image. i'm anticipating so much for them and i can't freaking wait for their debut stage.

edit; uh wth, i topped a page with my lame post.

they look so fierce in this picture lol. <3

Guest nightmare.

I can't wait to watch the Special MV Making. I want to see the girls BTS. Haha

I wonder how their debut stage will be. I hope it will be a great one.

Archived