S5EKy.jpg

cH2u8.png

0x6l6.jpg

S7rzT.jpg

4l2ol.jpg

sjOZC.jpgnlaKA.jpg

xWUu2.jpg6tQgR.jpg

ajhJB.jpg

Source: YGLeaders Blog, @gdtg_xoxo at twitter, @ygleaders at twitter, @sayaka19890526 at twitter, http://blog.naver.com/dmadkr0324, and clbaddestfemale.com (for tip on the HQ caps), tazanya @ygladies

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

copyofimg01.jpg

ChaeRa is adorable here. Look like they switch their roles in this picture, Chaerin becomes the wifey and Dara becomes the hubby now :P . Chaerin is such a sweetie cutie with her bangs down and a simple gentle skirt.

I can see a little bit of Dara's abs in the pic :P .

Guest dragon-rider

The lyrics of Marvin's Room (JoJo), the song that CL sang in her solo stage in Nolcon.

[Verse 1]

I have been up three days

Adderall and redbull

This call is a mistake

There’s something strong in this water bottle

I hear you got a new chick

But that’s a little Barbie doll

I feel so pathetic

But you still haven’t heard it all

[Chorus]

richard simmons that new girl that you like so bad

She’s not crazy like me I bet you like that

I said richard simmons that new girl that’s been in your bed

And when you’re in her I know I’m in your head

I’m just saying you can do better

Always turned you out every time we were together

Once you had the best you can’t do better

Baby I’m the best so you can’t do better

[Verse 2]

I ran into your homeboys

They’re all f*cking idiots

You’re not even my boyfriend

But you’re tripping because I’m in the club

Yeah that’s right I’m dancing

And something cool is in my cup

I’ma send a sexy picture

To remind you what you’ve given up

[Chorus]

richard simmons that new girl that you like so bad

She’s not crazy like me I bet you like that

I said richard simmons that new girl that’s been in your bed

And when you’re in her I know I’m in your head

I’m just saying you can do better

Always turned you out every time we were together

Once you had the best you can’t do better

Baby I’m the best so you can’t do better

Credit: Melissa@killerhiphop

The lyrics is fierce but heartbreaking at the same time. I think CL herself picked this song for her solo because it suits her so well. She sang it with a touching soulful voice, I need to take a deep breath after listening to it.

My favorite lines are "Once you had the best you can’t do better. Baby I’m the best so you can’t do better", and "when you’re in her I know I’m in your head". CL changed the lyrics a bit, she replaced all the cursing words.

Guest stephy1030

does anyone know when 2ne1 tv is coming on today?!

omg Cl's japanese is soo good, she is just getting better and better!

lol dara was soo cute when she put her hand to her chin and said "Kawaiii" hahhahah

omg i want to see Bomi's mv for oh ya, i think it would be pretty badass!

Guest cristina0422

does anyone know when 2ne1 tv is coming on today?!

According to Dara me2day

Todays broadcast of 2NE1tv was just a rerun of all 13 episodes of 2NE1tv. Episode 1-13 was broadcasted today, from 10:30AM until 6:00PM.

And the final broadcast Episode 14 will be next week September 20.

Guest dragon-rider

Happy birthday our hitman Teddy Park. Blackjacks are really thankful to you.

tumblr_lr50efyo991qd4coro1_500.gif

tumblr_lr50efyo991qd4coro2_500.gif

and... please stop wearing those layers of hoodie :lol: . Don't you feel hot wearing those 24/7 :lol: . Just joking. Please make more great music for 2NE1 in the future :wub:

Chaerin and her ultimate crush Teddy Park :wub:

cl5q.jpg

3798034206ae3ccf5a65.jpg

21dara127357009221208me.jpg

21dara127314653536965me.jpg

tumblr_lpujs6QBhC1qd4coro1_500.gif

d42g3.jpg

Guest cristina0422

Japanese Celebrity "Becky" Received a Signed CD from 2NE1

picture6dt.png

Autograph〜!thank u 2ne1☆

note: She may look familiar to you if you're watching jdoramas and japanese shows because she is a famous tv personality in Japan. Becky is also the host of Happy Music in which 2NE1 will be a guest in September 30th. There's a probability that the guesting is pre-recorded coz it seems Becky already met the girls.

source: http://naver.jp/becky

Golden Bomber's Guitarist "Kyan Yutaka" Exchanged CD with 2NE1

o0480035911458700154.jpg

rough trans on his blog entry:

He said that the guests exchange CD backstage and greet each other, everyone was friendly.

note: Dara also said in her me2day that they exchange CD with other guests in Music Station last September 2nd.

source:http://ameblo.jp/kyan-yutaka/

2NE1 drawing attention in Japan before their debut, interview on ‘Hey x3′

201109132ne1.jpg

On September 12th, the popular Japanese TV program ‘Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ‘ held an interview with 2NE1 as they prepare for their debut in Japan on September 21st.

In the interview, leader CL talked about their wardrobe concept saying it was a “punk style” in Japanese. Sandara Park was asked what was the most recent word that she learned in Japanese and she responded, “Kawaii (meaning cute)” lifting the atmosphere of everyone on the set..

2NE1 is scheduled to appear on the show again on September 26th and October 10th, proving their rising popularity and anticipation in Japan.

2NE1 will release their Japanese debut mini album ‘Nolza’ on the 21st, and will hold 6 concerts for their debut Japanese tour. The concerts will be held at the Yokohama Arena on September 19-20, Kobae World Commemoration Hall on September 24-25, and Makuhari Messe in Chiba on October 1-2.

Source+ Image: Nate

Cr: allkpop

[NEWS] Artists under the "Big 4" took home 74% of music program trophies this year

20110914_big4.jpg

Artists under the ‘Big 4′ agencies (YG, SM, JYP, and Cube Entertainment) have dominated music program wins this year, taking home around 74% of the winner’s trophies!

From the first week of January 2011 to the second week of September, a total of 108 trophies have been given out by the three music programs that declare winners – ‘Music Bank‘, ‘Inkigayo‘, and ‘M! Countdown‘.

Out of those 108 trophies, 80 of them went to artists under the ‘Big 4′. Starting with SM Entertainment, TVXQ won 9 times, f(x) won 10 times, and Super Junior won 11 times, totaling to 30 trophies.

Under YG Entertainment, GD&TOP won twice, Big Bang won 14 times, Seungri won five times, and 2NE1 won six times, totaling to 27 trophies.

Under Cube Entertainment, G.NA won four times, B2ST won eight times, and 4minute once, totaling to 13 trophies. As for JYP Entertainment, 2PM won seven times and miss A won three times, totaling to 10 trophies.

SM and YG combined total to 57 trophies, dominating about 53% of the total trophies won this year. Putting all of the ‘Big 4′ together totals to 74% of the trophies this year.

Teams that put the ‘Big 4′ aside included SECRET‘s “Shy Boy” with five wins and “Starlight Moonlight” with one win, totaling to six wins together. CNBLUE won seven times for “Intuition”, Kim Hyun Joong‘s “Break Down” won four times, T-ara‘s “Roly-Poly” won three times, Jay Park‘s “Abandoned” won twice, and INFINITE‘s “Be Mine” won twice.

IU continued her “Good Day” streak with one win in the first week of the year while K-Will, Wheesung, and SISTAR, all took home a trophy each.

Source + Photos: Segye via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

2NE1 on Kan Fun Japanese Magazine

ULeBG.png

lQjWn.png

Source: BOMcorn21@twitter

[NEWS] Artists under the "Big 4" took home 74% of music program trophies this year

*quoted image*

Artists under the ‘Big 4′ agencies (YG, SM, JYP, and Cube Entertainment) have dominated music program wins this year, taking home around 74% of the winner’s trophies!

From the first week of January 2011 to the second week of September, a total of 108 trophies have been given out by the three music programs that declare winners – ‘Music Bank‘, ‘Inkigayo‘, and ‘M! Countdown‘.

Out of those 108 trophies, 80 of them went to artists under the ‘Big 4′.  Starting with SM Entertainment, TVXQ won 9 times, f(x) won 10 times, and Super Junior won 11 times, totaling to 30 trophies.

Under YG Entertainment, GD&TOP won twice, Big Bang won 14 times, Seungri won five times, and 2NE1 won six times, totaling to 27 trophies.

Under Cube Entertainment, G.NA won four times, B2ST won eight times, and 4minute once, totaling to 13 trophies.  As for JYP Entertainment, 2PM won seven times and miss A won three times, totaling to 10 trophies.

SM and YG combined total to 57 trophies, dominating about 53% of the total trophies won this year.  Putting all of the ‘Big 4′ together totals to 74% of the trophies this year.

Teams that put the ‘Big 4′ aside included SECRET‘s “Shy Boy” with five wins and “Starlight Moonlight” with one win, totaling to six wins together.  CNBLUE won seven times for “Intuition”, Kim Hyun Joong‘s “Break Down” won four times, T-ara‘s “Roly-Poly” won three times, Jay Park‘s “Abandoned” won twice, and INFINITE‘s “Be Mine” won twice.

IU continued her “Good Day” streak with one win in the first week of the year while K-Will, Wheesung, and SISTAR, all took home a trophy each.

Source + Photos: Segye via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

2NE1 on Kan Fun Japanese Magazine

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: BOMcorn21@twitter

who wrote this article without  reseach enough   2ne1  also won trophies with  lonely and ugly=  total 6 times

Guest dragon-rider

110914 MINZY's twitter update

mminzy.png

Translation: Happy birthday to you Teddy oppa ^__^ Teddy oppa jiang!!! ♥ Teddy oppa is the best~ !!!

Source: Minzy's twitter

Guest dragon-rider

Bommie's gonna work with GD&TOP again in their Oh Yeah Japanese album *excited*. Can't believe I will be able to see this moment again ^^

gtobombs2011pb01.jpg

Random pic, the oldest but the craziest oppas and unnies in YG :lol:

tumblr_lrg77u9ICW1qd4coro1_250.gif

Archived