►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest swirly-whirl

APA is giving away tickets to Myx TV's "Kpop TaKeover" dance convention in LA where you can learn YG choreo from the original choreographers themselves, including 2NE1's Can't Nobody! Check out the link here if you want to enter for a chance to win! Good luck to everybody who participates :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaypie

Finally some news!

I'm really happy that at least we get an

update even if nothing is official yet.

I reckon its a dance track.

Thanks cristina :)

I thought it already took place.

Guest cristina0422

Thanks cristina :)

I thought it already took place.

No worries. You are welcome.

MYX NEWS : 2NE1 Exclusive Interview + The Party

credit:ifizzlesizzle2@YT

I will try to find better quality. I didn't catch the interview. Someone's already uploading the interview. I will try to post the link later or someone can share it to here. Thanks! ^_^

Hey guys!

Please check out my friend's cover :)

He did all the music, vocals & produced it himself! The music video has pretty scenes & is well done also ^^

Listen with headphones & watch the whole video for all the cool musical touches ~~

Lonely Cover [song & MV]

Guest echoRy

the new post on YGLife, I was hoping there was a trans on it already.

i guess i can wait lol. there's news on 2ne1, i hope it's about the new single.

hopefully there's no more delay, [though totally understandable if that does happen though...D <3]

--- all i see is June 24th and "Don't Cry" ----> if this is right, that's not too long to wait at all!

*** crossing fingers ***

Guest sjaikb

^

June 24 - Digital Single + MV

July 21 - Mini Album?

August 27 , 28 - 1st Concert

2NE1 TV 3 - ?

YG-Life’ blog updates fans on 2NE1’s new mini-album + concert

On June 15th, CEO Yang Hyun Suk updated YG Entertainment’s ‘YG-Life‘ blog with some new info about 2NE1’s new mini-album, as well as their first solo concert.

The post reads:

“June 24th will see the release of the digital single, <I’m the Best>.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delayed releases of 2NE1’s new songs due to internal problems. Following behind ‘Don’t Cry‘ and ‘Lonely‘ will be 2NE1’s newest track, ‘I’m the Best’, which is scheduled for June 24th.

The song was produced by YG’s main producer, Teddy, and is an electronic hip hop track that’s reminiscent of 2NE1’s debut song, ‘Fire‘. The style of the song will definitely be familiar to the youth who are used to clubbing culture.

Unlike the previous two songs, we do have plans of promoting this one on music programs. It will be the first time in nine months that the girls will promote actively on air after they concluded their first album promotions last year.

The music video for the song was directed by Seo Hyun Seung and will be released at 12:00 AM KST on the 24th concurrently with the digital single.

Our current date of release for 2NE1’s mini-album is July 21st. It will include the three releases, as well as two new tracks. Because it is an album that we have been working on for a long time, we have a lot of things planned. Further information will be updated at a later time.

-

On August 27th and 28th, 2NE1 will be holding their first solo concert at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park. The hall can seat 4,000 people per concert. Although it isn’t a big concert compared to other YG concerts, we wanted to make sure that 2NE1 would be able to work closely with their fans since it’s their first concert.

Tickets will be available for sale on July 7th, and further information will be posted on YG and 2NE1’s homepages next week.

Regarding ‘2NE1 Season 3‘, the broadcast date has yet to be finalized. ‘YG ON AIR‘ will continue to be broadcast in a guerrilla fashion, where we film whenever we have good ideas.

2NE1 will be crossing over to Japan in September after their Korean promotions for about two months of debut and promotional activities.

We ask that you give 2NE1 your anticipation and support, and I promise to return with more details regarding their album. Thank you.

FROM YG.”

Source: YG-Life

cr: allkpop

Guest echoRy

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ THANK U!

yeah! finally stuff to look forward to! it's just nice knowing, it's difficult when you don't have a clue.

i can't wait for the new single and then the album! see what the girls will look like and see new choreography!!!

i hope they all get to shine on "Im the Best" i'm praying that it's a fantastic collab from all 4 members.

thank u YG :)

:D whoa I'm loving the title its making me very curious tumblr_lmtfoqPV8G1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg                                                                                                    

ygladies.com

MINZY: (110520) “I will be the best…!!!!! <Greedy person uhuhu>” 

lol shes having fun with the song title :lol:

I really can't wait for their promotions to begin I've been so bored since none of my favs promoting RN but 2NE1 will definitely heat things back up!!

Guest Wingedbunny

Excited! A bit disappointed that the song is coming out next week since i wanted to hear it so badly but at least we have some news! I love everything teddy produces so this probably won't be any different. Also excited that they are going to promote this single on music shows. I love seeing them around so much <3

Guest 21_fresh

Finally, 2NE1 with a new song and a song similar to Fire with a powerful beat!

I already know that I’m gonna love it!!! (blackjack's feeling)

2NE1 = Fearsome Foursome!!!!

Guest kaypie

Their song's title is so apt! They

definitely are the best girl group for me.

Yay! I can't wait, the 24th seems so far.

from: john teshyeahygfamilyy:                                                                                    

tumblr_lmuxzbO9D81qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

Queen Me2day: “Darong is in  dance practice! Ke ke At our concert~ there will be 4000  seats and two  concerts, so we’ll be able to have a warm, close time  together but are  you a bit upset that we can’t fit more people? I’ve  read your  comments!!! However if more people want to be at the concert  with us!!!  Maybe we can have more (than two)?!?”

TAGS: This is my small wish! After exercising, you’ll be able to run  around  and play a lot, so fighting for the ticketing! Excited excited!  +.+

4000 seats? Is YG nutz? they are really underestimating Blackjacks and this will only create chaos once the tickets go on sale, which will ultimately leave some fans disappointed when they get left out. I wonder which venue they choose? why not pick a bigger one... they really do need to add more concert days.

Guest hayakatsu

4000 seats? Is YG nutz? they are really underestimating Blackjacks and this will only create chaos once the tickets go on sale, which will ultimately leave some fans disappointed when they get left out. I wonder which venue they choose? why not pick a bigger one... they really do need to add more concert days.

he isn't underestimating lol. didn't he mention that since it'll be their first concert, he wanted it to be a small occassion so that 2NE1 can be more close and intimate with BJ's? yes, sure, fans will be disappointed they don't get to go but every concert is like that. there will always be fans who didn't get to go because tickets sold out, can't afford, etcetc. you can't overcome that. that's why there's a concert dvd. personally i think it's a good idea.

he isn't underestimating lol. didn't he mention that since it'll be their first concert, he wanted it to be a small occassion so that 2NE1 can be more close and intimate with BJ's? yes, sure, fans will be disappointed they don't get to go but every concert is like that. there will always be fans who didn't get to go because tickets sold out, can't afford, etcetc. you can't overcome that. that's why there's a concert dvd. personally i think it's a good idea.

It's not like I can actually go myself :lol: but I'm just putting myself in the shoes of a K-Blackjack.... the thought of missing my favs very first concert after working so hard as their fan to support and see them grow to big stars and then be left out just like that would make me rage soooo bad. yea I know there's a concert dvd, but theres nothing like being there and experiencing that moment live. I still feel bad for those who are going to miss out.

I'm so happy to finaly hear some good news.. the wait was killing me..

BTW i saw keonumadrid (i don't know how to write his name) saying on twitter that 2ne1's collab song with Will.i.am is a hit.. i'm curious.. are they working on a choreo for that song..??? why else would they aready know what the song sounds like.....

Archived