►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

Bommie's gorgeous, Dara's extremely beautiful, CL looks like a rockstar - she really fits the blond and the bangs and Minzy's always, always pretty pretty pretty!

All 4 look fantastic! I hope they had a great time in the Philippines. Can't wait for the new song!!!

2ne1 = 4 ever <3

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 on their career, favorite Korean male singers, and sisig

Hours before they brought the house down during their concert at the Araneta Coliseum on June 4, 2NE1 members Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL and Minzy met with the press at the Hotel InterContinental Manila and talked about their career, their Filipino fans, food and even their favorite Korean idols.

2NE1 arrived in the country last June 3 and CL, who is also fluent in English, said they were happy to see fans waiting for them at the airport.

“We felt really welcome yesterday (June 3) at the airport. We love them,” she said.

It was 2NE1’s first visit to the Philippines although Sandara has visited the country a few times for vacations. Before her rise to fame in Korea as part of 2NE1, Sandara started her showbiz career in the Philippines, acting on movies and television, and even releasing her own songs.

Sandara left her career in the Philippines and returned to South Korea to become a trainee under YG Entertainment in 2007. YG Entertainment launched 2NE1 in 2009 as the female counterpart of boy band Big Bang. Since then, 2NE1 has become one of Korea’s top artists, topping music charts and earning various awards.

CL said they are very involved in the creative process of their music.

“We’re there all the time. Even though, like Teddy (Park) makes music. We always talk with them, give them ideas. We’re always there,” she said. Teddy is YG Entertainment’s main music producer for 2NE1 and Big Bang.

Asked about their favorite male Korean idols, 2NE1 members answered carefully.

Sandara said MBLAQ is her favorite boy band. Her brother, Cheon Doong, is a member of the boy band.

Bom said her favorite is Big Bang while CL said she likes 1TYM, a hip-hop group under YG Entertainment where Teddy Park is the leader. For Minzy, she prefers Se7en, another YG Entertainment artist, whom she said is Korea’s “original idol.”

Minzy, who has been voted recently as the No. 3 best idol dancer in Korea on Mnet TV program “Idol Chart Show”, said that if given the chance, she wants a dance showdown with Taeyang, a member of Big Bang.

Many of the questions were thrown at Sandara, the most familiar member of 2NE1 for Filipinos.

Sandara said among Filipino food, she longs for sinigang, pinakbet and sisig. As she charted her career in Korea, she said she missed her Filipino fans.

“Sobrang na-miss ko sila. Medyo nervous din ako kasi baka hindi na nila ako naalala,” she said.

In her column in Manila Bulletin, comedian Giselle Sanchez quoted Christian Bautista as saying that he was afraid the 2NE1 fans might boo him during the concert. Bautista was one of the front acts.

Sandara said it wouldn’t happen as she herself is a fan of the singer.

“Nabasa ko yan. Sabi ko ‘ay ganun pala ang isip nya’. Hindi mangyayari yan. Ako mismo sobrang fan ako ni Papa Christian,” said Sandara, who even sang a line from Bautista’s song “The Way You Look at Me.”

Sandara also sang a portion of her song “In or Out”, which she released in 2004 and it became double platinum in the Philippines.

Minzy said they were excited to come to the Philippines because Sandara told them about the country and the food, adding that some of Sandara’s friends in the Philippines would send food to Korea so they were able to taste them.

Park Bom said she really wanted to go to the Philippines based on what Sandara has told her about the country’s sumptuous food and beautiful places to visit.

Minzy said she wants to go back to the Philippines and visit places.

2NE1 thanked Filipinos for the warm reception.

“Thank you so much for welcoming us. And we are so glad to be here. We always want to come back,” CL said.

By JONATHAN M. HICAP

Source: Manila Bulletin

Guest pervertednoona

image.jpg

This hat that minzy is wearing in her Twitter DP and the blue hat she tweeted are the fulfillment of my fangirlhood.

Several weeks before their concert here in the Philippines, I thought I must do something for the girls. But i dunno what can I do for them.

I am a proud Blackjack Jaywalker. When Jay was here, I made sure I volunteered to pack the gifts for him. So I thought, I should also volunteer to do something for my girls.

I contacted 2ne1ph and talked to one of their admins. I asked how can I help. Dianne, the 2ne1ph admin told me they accept gifts for the girls and suggested handmade hats for the girls.

Sudden inspiration struck me so I told Dianne that I will announce in my online shop that 10% of what they pay for 2ne1 related items they order from my shop will be donated to the gift drive. To encourage more donations, I also told my customers I will match 25% of the amount raised from my personal money.

We were able to raise a certain amount which is enough to buy 2ne1 some nice hats. However, when I went to the shop, I thought I died and went to fascinators and hats heaven. The hats are so pretty, but I was buying for 4 people and the money we raised can only buy 1 of the pretty hats. I could have settled for the less expensive ones, but it breaks my heart not to give the girls the best.

I must have harassed the shopkeeper so much. I pleaded, begged, charmed, haggled with all my heart so I can get 4 pretty hats. I still ended up matching 100% of the donation money from my pocket but I went home happy coz I know we will be able to give the girls gifts they will hopefully appreciate.

After the concert, I went home elated coz I was finally able to see them live although feeling a bit regretful coz my seat was far from the stage. And then , I opened my FB shop. One of the customers who donated shared in my wall Mingkky's tweet. I screamed..hahaha..I stuttered...all thoughts flew from my mind. I was staring at the monitor hungrily. I had a silly smile in my face. All I can think of at that time was " So this is how it feels - to be a rewarded fan" :P

I am really thankful to 2ne1ph. They paved way to the realization of my fangirl dreams.

2NE1 is the only group who can make me go gaga like this.

It's so amazing that 4 not so tall girls, dressed in casual clothes, fill up the stage with their presence.

Seeing them perform live, their smiles, CL's swag, Bom's dorkiness, Minzy's awesomeness, Dara's pride for the Philippines - it's all so worth of everything.Blackjack for life!

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

2NE1 Fan Items for 2011 Seoul Osaka Music of Heart

2-3.jpg

Blackjack T-Shirt 

3-2.jpg

Wristband Set

4-1.jpg

Headband

5-1.jpg

Bag

6-1.jpg

Badge Set

7-1.jpg

Clear File Set

8.jpg

9.jpg

Fan

s:ygladies

Guest koreanfan74

Omo DJ Poet who works with Will.I.Am posts 2NE1 tv Ep7 on his facebook. I am so proud of our girls. Check it out Blackjacks!!! His facebook named We love POET NAME LIFE.

Guest cristina0422

Translation of Dara's me2DAY

i5ovu8.png

credit:aa-chan

V Oh! I would love that! It's about time the maknae got her solo song now. I'm in love with her voice. I think it might be true since it's on monkey3's soon to be release song. So on June 9, it might be Minzy's song will be release not 2NE1 song? I think the four girls will have their own turn to do a solo for this minialbum. 1st Bom then a 2NE1 song and now Minzy. Their solo will be alternately release?

Guest dragon-rider

[1106078] [iNTERVIEW] Giselle Sanchez meets 2NE1 at THE PARTY Press Conference

Written by Giselle Sanchez

ne4u.jpg

MANILA, Philippines -- Members of the local media peaked to almost a hundred at Hotel Intercon for 2NE1’s press conference prior to the group’s Araneta concert, Saturday. Only four members of the local press were allowed a one-on-one interview.

Gossip Girl was fortunately one of them.

The three others were Korina Sanchez, who opted to interview Sandara Park solely, Iya Villania for “ASAP” and DJ Janine for Myx.

I asked Sandara privately if it was true she told YG Entertainment to tell her Manila producers that she wanted to go out with her friends to eat in Jollibee and Gerry’s Grill after her concert. She told me it was true because she was really craving for Filipino food especially sinigang. It was so comforting that Dara was trying her best to speak in Tagalog whenever she was asked questions.

Following is our intimate chat with former teeny-bopper turned It girl and the rest of her bandmates:

Gossip Girl Gisele: Are you very much excited to be here in Manila?

Sandara: Oo, kasi miss ko na friends ko at pagkain dito. (Yes, because I miss my friends & the food here)

CL: Yes. Sandara told us how beautiful the Philippines is and how great your food is.

Giselle: Speaking of food, I heard Bom likes to eat a lot of corn. Aren’t you afraid of farting after eating so much corn? (Laughter is heard all over the room after my question.)

Bom: (Laughing) Wait, you’re so funny. Wait. (After, she has composed herself for about a minute or more.) Yes, I really love corn. I am not afraid to fart after because I am human. And it is human to fart. (Then she laughs again and starts speaking in Korean how funny I am.)

Giselle: Minji, I heard that your grandmother Gong Okjin is a famous dancer in Korea. Did she teach you her moves which is the reason why you dance so well?

Minji: My grandmother is too old to teach me to dance but she gives me advice. She told me to practice always so I will dance perfect.

Giselle: CL, you are known to be the fiercest and baddest female. If you were given a chance to edit your music video “Go Away,” how would you edit it?

CL: If I had a chance to edit my video, I would not let my boyfriend beat me up and I would not die in the end of the video.

Giselle: Now that’s the fierce CL I know! Dara, in your video “Kiss,” you had a chance to team up with “Boys Over Flowers” actor Lee MinHo. Did you get to forge a friendship with the Korean superstar?

Dara: No, we really did not talk to each other. I was very shy. He is very, very popular in Korea.

All dolled up

After the interviews, 2NE1 and I parted ways to prepare for our concert. Yes, OURS, because I was part of the front-act, hahahaha!

I dolled up like 2NE1 (I had to dig my closet for my old costumes when I was their age!) and donned Sandara’s hairdo in her music video “Lollipop” with 2NE1. It was pretty painful because you needed a stick and stick it to your skull!

On the night of the concert, Techy Romantics opened the show followed by Christian Bautista who dedicated his song “The Way You Look At Me” to Sandara Park. Contrary to his anticipation, the crowd was very gracious and my scream meter swept up to 10 in his act.

It was my turn, Pulp concert producer Vernon Go and his wife Happee decided to lift me up the hydraulic lift where 2NE1 would enter and use their song “Can’t Nobody” to create the illusion that “Sandara Park” was the one to come out. The fans started to stand up.

My scream meter burst as the scream meter couldn’t account for the screams anymore because the notch was only up to 10! When I screamed with them, they started to laugh and screamed again. I got a lot of retweets with my name saying, “Napeke ako ni @GiselleXanchez” and “@GiselleXanchez was hilarious.”

I would like to use this column to thank all the 2NE1 fans, especially the Pinoy Blackjacks, (2NE1’s biggest fan group in the Philippines for being so gracious with their applause, screams and laughter. Those who wish to view my performance can Google: “Giselle funny appearance in 2NE1 concert.”

Giselle funny appearance in 2NE1 concert

Bloomfields followed and Callalily performed five songs. I kept on laughing because the lead singer Kean Cipriano was wearing pants that had the anti-theft tag of the department store in it. I was wondering if he stole the pants for fun or the cashier got star-struck and forgot to take it out. It was the latter.

The Philippine All-stars amazed the fans with their hip hop moves and 2NE1 followed with screams that hurt my eardrums. They performed their hit songs like “Fire,” “I Don’t Care,” “Can’t Nobody,” “Clap your Hands,” “Go Away,” “Please Don’t Go,” “Lonely” and “In or Out.”

Known as Asia’s Funny Girl Giselle Sanchez is a singer, stand-up comedienne and corporate host. She will only be Reggio d’ Callabria, Italy this June 12 with Gabby Concepcion. Join her Facebook, Twitter (GiselleXanchez) and check her Bohol beachfront hostel at www.gisellesanchez.com.

Source: Manila Bulletin

Translated by: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

Taken from: apl25 @ygladies.com

Archived