►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k3n4uri

2NE1 won there 4th Inkigayo straight. I'm so happy for the girls coz they are the only one who ever won 4 in a row. Great Job. I wished that they could have stayed on top longer but there's always next time plus they always break some kind of record so next time maybe US billboard Top 10...#1 would even be better. :) I always wish the best for our girls. 2NE1 Jjang!!!!

The Guerilla date was fun...hope that I came across it when it is shown in KBS World so it will have subtitles. The guy who combined Fire and I Don't Care was hilarious. He was asked to sing Fire but he ended up with Clap Your Hands. LOL!

OMG YOU GUYS 4 MUTIZENS IN A ROW! THAT'S RIGHT! PROUD OF OUR GIRLS!

And apparently CL isn't blonde anymore. Something went wrong with my stream and I couldn't see the screen so I couldn't get a cap. Sorry.

edit: here are some caps!

c. asiae

and I think CL got caught wearing slippers in the dressing room in inki. LOL.

c. dcgall

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY WIN THIS WEEK TOO. It's gonna be so hard but I really wish it happens! Then that's 5 mutizens in a row. A double mutizen and a triple mutizen. OMG. That is too much but please make it happen.

Guest NV4ever

YAYYY THE GIRLS WON THEIR 4TH CONSECUTIVE MUTIZEN ON INKIGAYO~!! THEY'VE MADE HISTORY! NO ARTISTS HAS EVER WIN 4 TIMES STRAIGHT BEFORE!! IM SOO PROUD OF THEM!

Our girls won last week, and this week it's shinee...but im pretty contented already~! our girls did great!

CONGRATULATIONS 2NE1~!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO ^.^ Totally in spazzing mode right now kakaka :lol:

CONGRATS for the 4TH STRAIGHT INKIGAYO WIN!!!!

aigoo, i wouldve loved to see them perform with those black leather outfits!

i have been waiting for that! i keep imagining what the other girls' outfits would look like. but it's the same with CL's ^^ well i hope Inki shows that perf too.

Guest NV4ever

Im a bit confuse, why is CL's hair brown when they received the award but she's still blonde when they were performing??? the other girls have the same exact outfits too except CL lol did they pre-recorded last week??

YAY they won!!!

I've been waiting forever to find out if they won last weeks' inkigayo,

and i'm so happy they did!

These girls sure know how to raise the bar!

Guest KiMmY_52988

Yesssssssss! This is awesome!! Thanks for flooding in with the good News guys! If this is not success, then I don't know what is! I love the styles of their new hoodies as well. Dara's bangs look kinda funny to me, haha.. reminds me of my childhood haircuts! I wonder what would a changed of hair color/styles bring...hm..promoting other songs on the albums? other activities?? Anyway, can't wait! Congrats on the win from last week girls!

Guest NV4ever

man, Dara is really a goddess in tat new me2day pic! she's drop dead gorgeous! ^.^ dalong wants to go to Scotland? lol she's hinting for a vacation to papa YG :lol:

Im really really proud of the girls!! it's been more than 1 month since their comeback and they're still pretty consistent on the charts! it's not easy to maintain the top positions these days b/c of numerous new songs and comebacks everyday but the girls still doing good! 2NE1 FIGHTING FIGHTING!

LMAO~~ I LOVE THE PART WHERE CL-ROO GOT CAUGHT WEARING THE SLIPPERS!! HAHAHA Leader got embarrassed :lol: kuteee!

Guest pumcake

Noticed that CL's hair color changed! Wow. But I prefer the "blondier" color. If there is such a word. Hahahaha. Anyway, congratulations to 2NE1 for winning their 4th mutizen on Inkigayo! They made history!

Archived