►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest songbird86

Well it's 10 am in Korea... now we play the waiting game.

Who thinks it'll come out soon?

Edit: Dang it! I topped the page with nothing important to say! Sorry guys :mellow:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thenshexsays

Well it's 10 am in Korea... now we play the waiting game.

Who thinks it'll come out soon?

I mean, it should be popping up on any number of sites any time now, haha. I have a bunch of windows open right now waiting for it...

let's brighten this place up a little.

Honors for this video (61)

#12 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Hong Kong

#9 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Taiwan

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Hong Kong

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Taiwan

Sorry to cut your post, but I'm starting to realize that 2NE1 is popular in China, right?

I remember "Fire" was used in a Chinese commercial last year.

lol we thought the next vid would be late as well ^_^

oh well, the best things are worth waiting for.

can't wait to see what this one will be like!!!

--- side note, i joined soompi in 2005, i rarely see any old members- say hi if u r 1 ---

Guest sukira91

@ memen , so just because the album has 2 cl centric songs , you think the next one should focus more on the others

the last album was minzy and bom centric but you were okay with it , just because it's cl , you think they favorize her , she didn't release a solo or had her own mv tsk tsk and are you trying to imply that there is something between teddy and cl

you should love the girls equally , even if you love one of them more , at least appreciate the others , I mean you signature tells it all

just my opinion , not trying to start a war

LOL I know what you mean. I totally agree, at least learn to respect. I say ignore it, if it's not their bias being the main center in EVERYTHING then it's too centered or unfair. I rather enjoy what we're given instead of complaining, complaining and complaining ^^

The 'GO Away' MV should be out!!! woohoooo CL is acting we have another actress in 2NE1 now XD so essiting! Come on YG!

I forgot to add I love Minzy hairstyle, her raven hair compliment her so well. She's werkin' it <333

From the intro to the end she had me on my toes. The jungle scene was HOT.

Guest toozdae08

^^

Agree with you guys. Minji is my bias but she doesn't usually get much screen time but girl is amazing and flawless in what she does and that's all I need.

And as long as YG isn't 3+ hours late again, I'm ok with waiting 30 minutes or so. He has an hour before I start becoming upset.

And the fact that the girls are pulling an all kill despite it being a FULL DAY LATER just shows how on top they are. Flawless babies are flawless

We can shake all those haters off

35555993.gif

Guest sweetdisarray

:( I guess it's too jammed for them to upload the video? Or... something. :| Ahhhh. I have to leave soon.

^omg, 3 hours? You mean they were *that* late yesterday?

Sandara thanks fans who purchased 2NE1’s “To Anyone”

Kknown for her occasional cute posts on me2DAY, Sandara Park poured out her thanks to all of the supportive fans who purchased 2NE1’s latest “To Anyone” album.

Through her me2DAY on the 9th, Sandara Park left these bubbly words:

“We are listening to our CD on repeat inside the car…Kya~ life is good!”

“Also…thanks you guys…^^;;; for purchasing our album…You guys are so awesome! We’ll pay you guys back with enjoyable stage performances!”

Meanwhile, 2NE1 dropped their highly anticipated album “To Anyone” on the 9th, and will be performing three of their title tracks (“Go Away”, “Can’t Nobody”, “Clap Your Hands“) for their “Inkigayo” comeback stage on the 12th. YG Entertainment has already released 2NE1’s “Clap Your Hands” MV on the 9th. They will also be releasing “Go Away” MV on the 10th, and “Can’t Nobody” MV on the 11th

cr:allkpop

Guest toozdae08

:( I guess it's too jammed for them to upload the video? Or... something. :| Ahhhh. I have to leave soon.

^omg, 3 hours? You mean they were *that* late yesterday?

3hrs is me being kind. I think it was 3.5 hours by the time it appeared on youtube. YG has half an hour before I become upset, AGAIN <_<

Guest sweetdisarray

3hrs is me being kind. I think it was 3.5 hours by the time it appeared on youtube. YG has half an hour before I become upset, AGAIN <_<

TT^TT Oh god.

I didn't manage to wait for it yesterday, because I had classes to attend. (and I have another class in half an hr!) I guess this means I won't be seeing the MV anytime in the morning today. :( ROFL we can be upset together, then.

From 2NE1 channel

Last Visit Date:25 minutes ago <-------- most probably they just started uploading it HAHAHA

why dont they upload it before and put it on private, then when its time they publish it <_<

honestly, i dont know how many times i exclaimed john tesh off since this album came out hahahaha

people need to just stop complaining and learn to let go and move on if they really dont like it.

why are they making their lives difficult?

the 2NE1 theyre looking for has embraced change. an artist needs to keep evolving. Madonna would be left in the 80s if she wasnt always reinventing herself.

same with these biases blah blah. as a fan we should realize by now that all girls are equally loved. the producers decide who sings who, depending on whose voice THEY think suits that part best.

Archived