►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

OMG! Please refraing from posting UNOFFICIAL pictures. The pictures have yet to be posted on YG-life so I think everyone should respect that and stop bursting their bubble. Oh well. AND OMG!! JUST A COUPLE OF HOURS TO GO!!!!

I wish I was lucky enough to get those polaroid shots. Lucky kblackjacks that will get them personally from Dara or 2NE1 as a group. *cries*

DO NOT SPAM THE THREAD! WE CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE THE THREAD CLOSED. SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackjackVip

^ wow! love the album cover and the picture of them on it!! :w00t:

I really like the colors that they chose, Purple-Pink-orange sooo colorful, lively, and fresh!!

it's nice in the eye!

it will surely attract buyers when they see that, coz it stands out! hehe

Guest NV4ever

those pics are soo gonna be my background pic now ^^

cant believe it, just 12 more hours and our girls are officially BACK!! im soo excited and anxious as well~~i have school tomorrow in the morning!! i wanna stay home and spazz here with u guys hix hix :(

I want those polariod of Minzy and Dara!!! lucky BlackJacks who can get them kekeke

3 TITLE SONGS, 3 MVs, 2NE1 OVERLOAD~!

Let's Get Ready To Trend Toanyone on Twitter BlackJacks~!

Guest toozdae08

OK. just relistened to Can't Nobody and I have to say it isn't that bad. Still not my fav but I don't dislike it any more, coming close to liking it. I think I may end up loving it once I see a mv for it. The power of Teddy.

Guest tazanya

Just for clarification

toanyone TWITTER PARTY

2ne1comebackrend.gif

credit: Gee @YGLadies

Please note the phrase we will be trending will be toanyone. There is no hashtag (i.e. NOT #toanyone). Just 'toanyone'.

Join us of the Comeback Twitter Party. We will have games, giveaways, and of course be working hard for our topic 'toanyone' to reach the top of the TT (trending topic list). The TT list is a list of the top ten topics being discussed in real time on twitter.

In anticipation of 2NE1 Day, as YG calls it lol, we plan to trend "toanyone" from 11pm KST on 9/8/2010 to 2am KST 9/9/2010 or longer if we can. It could take anywhere from 30 min - 2 hours to get on the TTlist, we want our girls trending even before the album drops :) Even if you are not a twitter user, you can always open an account just for this event and delete it as soon as we are done.

Tips to PROPERLY Trend:

• First go to twitter.com and set up your account.

-- You can now tweet away. Basically type anything you want and the people that follow you will get your tweets on their timelines.

• Then be sure to "follow" others people and organizations so you can keep updates on what's going on. To follow someone:

-- If you're logged in you will see a button right under the avatar. Click that button that says FOLLOW, you are now "following" the person. Everything they tweet will appear on your "timeline"

-- The timeline is the list of tweets you see when you log in. Its all the tweets from all the people you follow listed in reverse-chronological order.

-- When we start trending, just watch the page retweet our tweets.

• When creating a tweet, make sure the word toanyone appears somewhere in your tweet. But it can only appear once. Example tweets:

-- WOW just heard toanyone it was AMAZING

-- My favorite MV has to be Go Away, its the best. toanyone

-- I think I will have eggs for dinner. toanyone

(add me [twitter.com/tazanya] or any of the other staff and you can practice tweeting to me and retweeting my tweets in preparation if you still feel uncomfortable with twitter)

• Your twitter account MUST be unprotected for your tweets to be counted to the trending topic. To do so go to Settings and uncheck "Protect my tweets". You may lock your account again when you're done contributing to the trending topic.

• Spamming does not count towards the trend. Its wasted effort and could prevent toanyone from trending.

-- including "toanyone" multiple times in one tweet. For example, "i love toanyone. toanyone fighting! toanyone toanyone toanyone."

-- tweeting with the trending topic too often. It's not based on how many times someone tweets it, it's based on how many people are tweeting it.

• RETWEETING IS AWESOME. It's great to retweet others' tweets. It helps to get a Top Tweet.

-- A Top Tweet is the tweet that has been retweeted the most with a given tag. We will periodically provide you with the link throughout the night of for the top tweets.

-- We want to be sure to have 100+ retweets on at LEAST 3 or 4 tweets with over 100 retweets.

• The more people tweeting the better. If you have non-kpop friends family loved ones, get them tweeting with toanyone in their tweets. Even if its not 2ne1 related, it will help get toanyone to the top of the list.

BLACKJACKS -- we can do this.

TIMEZONE CONVERSION Album/MVs release:

8AM - PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) 9/8/2010

9AM - CST (Central Standard Time) 9/8/2010

10AM - EST (Eastern Standard Time) 9/8/2010

11AM - EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) 9/8/2010

12PM - AST (Atlantic Standard Time) 9/8/2010

4PM - WET (Western European Time) 9/8/2010

5PM - CET (Central European Time) 9/8/2010

6PM - EET (Eastern European Time) 9/8/2010

10PM - ICT (Indochina Time) 9/8/2010

11PM - PHT (Philippine Time) 9/8/2010

12AM - KST (Korea Standard Time) 9/9/2010

1AM - EST (Eastern Standard Time AUSTRALIA) 9/9/2010

TIMEZONE CONVERSION Inkigayo:

12AM - PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) 9/12/2010

1AM - CST (Central Standard Time) 9/12/2010

2AM - EST (Eastern Standard Time) 9/12/2010

3AM - EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) 9/12/2010

4AM - AST (Atlantic Standard Time) 9/12/2010

8AM - WET (Western European Time) 9/12/2010

9AM - CET (Central European Time) 9/12/2010

10AM - EET (Eastern European Time) 9/12/2010

2PM - ICT (Indochina Time) 9/12/2010

3PM - PHT (Philippine Time) 9/12/2010

4PM - KST (Korea Standard Time) 9/12/2010

5PM - EST (Eastern Standard Time AUSTRALIA) 9/12/2010

If you don't know what timezone you're in use Google to help you. If you still need further help - PM tee

Guest NV4ever

NOOOOO~!! 8 AM?? i have school~~soo sad now, but i'll be on twitter all day to tweets hahaha :lol:

thanks alot Taz!! just want to say tat the new layout at YGL is awesome ^^ u guys are the best!

i wonder how the girls are feeling rite now, they must be really excited and anxious like me?? hahaha

2NE1 FIGHTING!

TO ANYONE DAEBAK~!

Guest toozdae08

^

Actually looked at the time zone clock wrong and it's not the 9th. Dame time difference. In that case, I don't know. Preorders maybe?

Guest bluishme

^already charting? hmm.. i thought it will be out tom? hmmm...

anyways.. I can't believe that tomorrow is the day that we are all been waiting for..

Tomorrow we will witness all the hardwork 2NE1 has done in preparation for their album.

We will see their epic and awesome music and music video..

I really can't wait to see their music video.. clothes and choreo..

Its been a year... wohoo..

so happy..

I'll be tweeting later.. hope 2NE1 becomes number 1 trending topic..

Hope that the response of Blackjacks (esp kblackjacks) will be good for this album..that they will

truly buy and support our girls :D

2NE1 and BLACKJACKS FIGHTING!!!!

Guest itszmaeee

Woah really? Mind sharing the link to Hanteo? I can't seem to go through the site and idk where to look. Dang I wonder how much the album is selling right now. Or just preorders.

Guest NV4ever

im wondering tat too!! i just went to hanteo and indeed the album is charting number 1 on hanteo realtime!

WOW~! TO ANYONE IS REALLY HOT! EVERYONE IS ANTICIPATING ^^

COMEBACK OF THE YEAR! ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

Woah really? Mind sharing the link to Hanteo? I can't seem to go through the site and idk where to look. Dang I wonder how much the album is selling right now. Or just preorders.

i saw this at hanteo..hmm may be the can't nobody teaser is getting hot response at hanteo..?

Picture1-4.png

source :hanteo

haha nvm it says album title: 2ne1 can't nobody lol i think they mistyped it

no it's not

im from the Phils. and Korea is just an hour ahead of us ^^ it's only 3:01 pm there

plus they put Can't Nobody on the album name

Guest toozdae08

^

yeah. I realized I got the time wrong (looking at the wrong city in the time zone clock). I wonder what that Can't Nobody thing is about cause that's just strange.

^umm yeah . that's why i thought maybe they released the single

but i dont think Hanteo counts singles do they ^^

plus if u click on it, u see TO ANYONE's tracklist

Guest itszmaeee

I don't get why they put Can't Nobody as the album name -_- Hopefully they fix it. TO ANYONE! And oh my! 2ne1 already charting? Im waiting for the numbers to pop out that's why I'm stalking various korean fansites and hanteo. 2NE1 hot damn!!! Seriously though. I'm going to pull an all nighter and not sleep. I'm getting more anxious and curious. thank god there's no LEAKS! Gaaah!

Guest itszmaeee

And so I have calmed down.....I've roamed around Nate and came across this video. I thought it looked odd until I actually clicked it and saw that it was our girls in their new concept attire! Plus the girls showing off a tidbit 1% of the choreography from the 3 title songs [Can't Nobody Go Away Clap Your Hands].

2NE1 COMEBACK MESSAGE !

Guest toozdae08

^

Wow. The first thing that caught my eye is that Minzy baby looks amazingly good. She's so pretty now, I don't know what to say. Still watching brb.

is this posted?

Jeremy Scott gives present for 2ne1's comeback

Although the information was given out late, it was recently revealed that 2NE1 has received generous, heart-felt presents from world-famous designer, Jeremy Scott.

On the morning of the 8th, a representative of YG Entertainment had told Money Today “After first hearing about the news that 2NE1 will be releasing their first full length album from CL, he made new outfits for 2NE1 and gave them to them as a present.”

The representative stated, “The presents include one of the outfits that the magnae, Minji wears for one of the title songs, ‘Can’t Nobody”s music video. In addition, one of the outfits that 2NE1 wore for the ‘Clap Your Hands‘ M/V was also given by Jeremy Scott.” “The outfits that 2NE1 had received from Scott are not yet out in stores.”

Scott is a famous designer, receiving love calls from several top stars overseas including Britney Spears, Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, etc.

More under the cut.

In the first half of the year when Scott visited Korea, he met with 2NE1 personally, and even went as far as having a photoshoot with them and dining with them. During that time, he showed a lot of affection for 2NE1. Last May, for 2NE1′s first year anniversary after their debut, from the US he tweeted, “To my favourite girls, 2NE1, congratulations on your first year anniversary“, “Really anticipating 2NE1′s new album.”

Also, when 2NE1 was in the US to work on their US Debut Album with Black Eyed Peas, Will.I.Am, they even went to dinner with Scott about 2~3 times.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 (comprised of Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL, Gong Minji), will be releasing their first full length album on the 9th, with a total of 12 tracks.

Last year, 2NE1 received a lot of love through their debut single, ‘Fire’ and their first mini album title song, ‘I Don’t Care’. However this will be the first time after their debut one year and 4 months ago that they will be releasing a full length album in the idol world.

2NE1 has decided on three title songs ‘Can’t Nobody’, ‘Go Away’, and ‘Clap your hands’, displaying strong will power for their album activities this time. 2NE1 will be starting their regular activities for their first full length album with their comeback performance on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ on the 12th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100908n09286

Translated by: GEE @ ygladies.com

Archived