►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

dang it! when's YG-Life coming back ^_^ i wanna start clicking away on everything on there!!!

lol Dara on the roof- trying to contact ET, Bommie at the food court and exercising, Min dancing ofcourse and Chae reading.

gotta luv FAMILY! FAMILY! FAMILY!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

i love the YG-Life Blog Vid!! YG showing us wat the girls are usually doing~~

LOL space dara!! she's such a dork and Bommie exercising with Hwangssabu hahaha Minzy is dancing as always, and leader is studying ^^ YGFAM IS THE BEST!! wat other company can do this??

JUST ONE MORE WEEK!! 09092010 TO ANYONE NOLJA!

Guest NV4ever

AHHHH SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! THE COVER IS SOO 2NE1~!!! I LOVE IT ^^

THE GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS!

OFF TO PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM! BLACKJACKS REMEMBER TO BUY THEIR ALBUM!! SUPPORT OUR GIRLS TO THE TOP~!

2NE1 ALBUM PHOTOSHOOTS

The girls strumming their

own individual style exuding

so much charisma & chic-style in it.

P.S Minji maknae stands

out the most this time &

I am glad that she get some

limelight.

NOW,waiting

for the gush flow of 2NE1

MVs back to back with

their own style.

D-7..

ARGGHH!! I AM EXCITED MUCH!! :w00t:

Guest cristina0422

I'm placing an order now in YGeShop but " 해외배송시 필수 체크 (Check required overseas shipping)" is not working for me. Amf!

BlackJacks place your orders NOW!

Guest toozdae08

JUST BOUGHT MINE'S FROM DVDHEAVEN. Cost $21 and some change (this is w/ shipping to the US). Nice coincidence. I"m betting that this album will sale over 100k.

If you can't get it from YGshop I say get it from DVDheaven - it counts on hanteo and is very very trustworthy. Never had a problem with it. Since I got the cheapest shipping and my cd wont come till 2 weeks after my order I'm also getting it on itunes. Lets make 2NE1 #1

YG you are KILLING me with all these teasers! & yet, I love it and won't complain! ;)

I've never ordered any kpop albums before--I mean, like hard copy. I've only got them off itunes and before that, I admit to getting songs online. BUT! for 2ne1, and because I'm just so gosh darn excited for their comeback (because really, what has kpop really done this year?), I'm going to struggle my way through YGEshop and everything!

LOVE the album. I still cant get over how fierce they all are. Love Bom's new hair color!

Guest juang_bb

the album cover picture is cool. Minji does stand out! love the hair on her!

i'm preordering from DVD Heaven too. they've been very reliable the last two recent sets of orders i've had. i have an account from YGeShop but that's just too complicated for me. lol!

Guest pulotpukyutan01

i said once before i'm too old for spazzing...but i just couldn't help it!

they're all looking fiercer than ever!

minji's hoodie is SCARY...what with the pointy thingies attached on there...haha!

CL's shot seemed like from an action movie...nice!

LOL at bom's "innocent" facial expression...but i kind of wished they put more color on her lips...it looked pale...then again, that's just one pic...nevertheless, she's definitely rocking the red hair!

and last but not the least, Dara, who looked every bit of a professional model on that "wide" peacock clothing...LOL!

KUDOS then to their two new fashion stylists/designers! though 2ne1 carried their fashion with so much ferociousness, attitude, and elegance, they wouldn't be all that looking great if not for those two girls who dressed them.

and i know the next lines i'm going to squeal is cliched, overrated, overused, but i'll say it anyway!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR THREE SONGS AND MVs!!!

Guest cristina0422

I guess I'll just place my order in DVDHeaven...maybe YGeShop doesn't allow pre-order shipping outside Korea for "To Anyone".

p03091807.jpg

DVDHeaven

2NE1 : Vol.1 - To Anyone [PhotoBook(48p)+YG Family Card(first limited)] + Poster

USD16.34 + mileage + shipping fee

2NE1 : Vol.1 - To Anyone [PhotoBook(48p)+YG Family Card(first limited)]

USD12.745 + mileage + shipping fee

Order on DVDHeaven, arasso? So that it will counts in Hanteo and bring 2NE1's comeback a SUCCESS! Let 2NE1 dominates all charts!

Guest NV4ever

im soo getting tat 48pages photobook and poster order!!

GO BUY THEIR ALBUM BLACKJACKS! MAKE OUR GIRLS NUMBER 1~!

TO ANYONE @ DVDHEAVEN, YGESHOP, AND ITUNES TOO!

Guest toozdae08

^

WAIT!! I know I should have waited. I didn't get the poster one, I'm soooo sad :tears: . I may just have to buy the poster separate. DAME IT!!!

WE BLACKJACK R READY!

are u kidding meh i am so HAPPY :) right now we jux got the girl pix

and now OFFICIAL cover wow the girl looks WONDERFUL i mean 2NE1 is back

foreal YG u are just awesome 2NE1 all the member looks awesome i love all

their HAIR no words can EXPLAIN 2NE1 is taking OVER + 2NE1 TV r u kidding me

THEY ARE BACK

Archived