►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bom's red hair will start a trend of red heads in kpop.

^Agreed. Watch everyone come out with red hair. but we'll all know where they got it from. ^_^

thanks for all the pics from etude!

and bommie is wearing CL's strawberry/cream ring from GD haha

Guest gurl_T.O.P

although i have an examination for tomorrow, i cant help not to lurk over.

no words can explain how happy and excited i am.. YG really made my day perfect.

he sure knows how to bang! our world with his explosive teaser..

we've already forgiven you Papa YG for the long wait.. but please..

dont give us heart attack.. :)) with those teaser.. dang!

i can already have nervous breakdown here. seriously..

i love Minzy's picture . . . really AMAZING.. what a fierce maknae..

I can understand Minzy,Bom & CL's concept. .. Dara still remains

mystery to to me.. although its already obvious that she will have the feminity

in the group.. i cant still figure it out why.. :)) i think i better wait for 09.09.10 to come

im so EXCITED for their comeback....... the LONG AWAITED COMEBACK EVER! i have never waited for

a girl group for this long... :)) we can hear 2NE1 again shouts "2NE1 NOLJA!"

Guys, I think that since CL is going to be the lead in the MV of Go Away, do you sense that they might be leading on each MV?

Like Minzy may be leading one other MV. On the other hand, the Park sisters will co-star in the last MV?

Just like how TOP and Gdragon became lead in Haru Haru. It's a possibility, huh? Considering that CL talked to another girl in those fanpics, maybe she's a villain?

LOL, I should better be sleeping now, my imagination has gone wild.

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.
okYHi.jpg

News: 2NE1 Comeback: 4-Dimensional Concept

Girl group, 2ne1, following the announcement for the release of their first full studio album, To Anyone, on the 9th, has released to the public their new concept photos and track list.

On September 1, YG Entertainment representative, Yang Hyun Suk, unveiled their new blog, YG-LIFE (yg-life.com), revealing the new image of the 2NE1 members. The exceptional fashion, hair styles, and make-up, all received lots of attention as CL, Gong Minji, Park Bom, and Sandara Park, revealed their unique personalities through the teaser images, which heightened the expectations of fans even more.

CL is the first to be revealed. With her blond hair, and in strong, black sunglasses and a leather jacket, she revealed her powerful look. While her wet, matted hair, white skin, and red lipstick showed charisma and feminity.

With graffiti on her blue background, Minzy was revealed with sharp metal on her hood, casting an fierce image. Plus with joker faces tattoed on her chest, and her black top, she represented a unique image, yet her youthful appeal still remains.

“Lettuce Diet” was coined after Park Bom‘s successful diet program. Now, Park Bom has been called a “warrior” with her fiery red hair. With her relatively thicker make-up compared to other members, her pretty visage was emphasized. In the meantime, her feminity was once again emphasized by her skirt and attractive clothing.

And last, Sandara Park emerges as a goddess with her blue dress with peacock feather prints, completing the image. The fabric background of the same bizarre print, completed her mysterious image.

The track list of their album was also released, revealing the three title tracks, “Go Away,” “Can’t Nobody,” and “Clap Your Hands,” have been confirmed. Although not yet released, 2NE1 is set for a stage comeback via Inkigayo on September 12.

Source: nate news

Translated by: Belle @ DaraGon-Hideout.com

credit: http://ohdara.wordpress.com

Guest Himitsuu

I love those etude photos, they all looked so gorgeous! I can't wait, 09-09-10 is coming real soon. I still can't get over with the news coming out lately about our girls. Tis comeback will PWN everyone! 

mmm loving the influx of new pics! love the blonde on CL. gah i'm so excited for their comeback. i'm reeally looking forward to the new songs, a nice balance of composers. (and whoever thought of 'e.knock' -.- i so prefer 'kush')

where's 2NE1 TV news, waiting for that too. they just swept it under the rug T.T

more etude pics

19374597.jpg36443077.th.jpg

and nobody posted this of jjangu manager?

21dara128326873272089me.jpg

lol he seems to get abused by the girls a lot.

Guest babiiv214

BlackJacks are overjoyed with the amount of 2NE1 Goodies in one day!! LOL!

And who am i to complain?! Loving every singel goodies today!! B)

This got us all the more excited to their comeback,

is that even possible?!! LOL!

Thanks for sharing that article memen! ^_^

the pictures released today, and the girls concept photos

lets us see a sneak peek on each of the girls concept or theme for the MV

this is what I love about YG, they always make sure that each member of the group

has it's own identity and be known for it, making each girl recognizable and stand out~

Blonde CL is <333!!

She looks soo bada** in it, I love the shades, well, she sure loves wearing them~

Bom and her Hot Fiery Red Hair!! Wow~

She looks like an anime in their solo pic! soo cool!

Baby Minji! aww.. I am loving that stare baby girl!! work it!!

She is growing up soo fast and getting really sexy too!!

Waa!! Baby Minji!!! ;)

It looks as if her black hair has purple highlights! LOL!

Probably just the lighting but yeah~ :P

Now with my ultimate girlcrush, LOL!

Dara going for the feminine look this time in their comeback

is something I did not expect! LOL!

She has soo much grace and she looks glamorous in it~

(I always thought, what are they gonna do with her hair this time?

or the clothes and whatnot, but wow! this is awesome!! )

In her concept photo she is a "Stunning Goddess D"

this concept really fits her, no doubt about it~

Mysterious, alluring Enchanting Beauty indeed~

and I love how in the group photo, though we see most GG have been going for

this type of style but there is something about 2NE1

that makes it all the more stylish and fashionable~

<333!!!

the tracklist is out as well!!

Glad to see many great producers working on the girl's album!!

Hoping for the best of their comeback!!

Guest shortstufflai

MAJOR SPASM :) LOVING THE NEW LOOKS <3

Everyone looks so badas$ ! Minji looks so innocent yet so dangerous at the same time... I think it's the sparkle in her eyes xD

Bom's hair looks friggen awesome! Shocking red :o It makes her more hot than pretty now!

CL's hair is :) It really contrasts with the style she's rocking, makes it more FIERCEEEEEE.

Sandara! Looking stunning as usual! Don't really understand the same pattern dress/bg but i'm guessing they're emphasisng her face?

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM :D

edit/ can ANYBODY go on YG-life.com? or co.kr T_T I've been refreshing all day but blah. Doesn't want to let me on!

Guest MidnightByul

CL = charisma and feminity.

Minzy = a unique image, yet her youthful appeal still remains.

Bom = a “warrior” with her fiery red hair.In the meantime, her feminity was once again emphasized by her skirt and attractive clothing.

Sandara Park = emerges as a goddess with her blue dress with peacock feather prints, completed her mysterious image.

^

I love those descriptions of them.

tumblr_l82rxne5491qbysgjo1_500.png

posting this because I love the editing work on it. >.<

cr. hityourheart tumblr

oh my gosh! I can not believe it at all 2NE1 is COMING BACK AWWWW

wow thanks YG for letting us see the concept i was dying to see BOM hair

and she's going to rock it love the RED hair i love it!! i kant wait for 2NE1

to be back super HAPPYY!!!!!

Guest phoenixz00

i swear!!!

minzy is like a living doll, not just a pretty doll, but a PRETTY butt-kicking DOLL..

cl is fierce as always, but has more of that womanly charm... a woman WHO'S in CHARGE..

bom, oh my bommie, i missed the "out-of-this world" stare of hers.. lols, working it on FIERY RED..

dara, oh my goddess, her concept perfectly defines 2ne1's dara, many doesn't always appreciate the style she has but her style is something so BIZARRE that only dara, herself, can look BEST in IT...

one thing i like about 2ne1 the most is that

the 2ne1 you've come to love at first, is still the 2ne1 that you love now + even more...

"2ne1" is a concept on its own...

it's not going from a "powerful concept" to "soft concept" to "cutesy concept" to "sexy concept"...

i think, there is no such thing as concept changes in 2ne1...

they don't confuse their followers about who 2ne1 are as an artist with the constant changes of 'concept' because really,

they've kept the same style/aura/presence since day 1...

They may have different hair colors each comeback, but come on, at the end of the day, it's just a 'hair color'...

Each comeback, is a reminisce of them from a previous promotion, but not exactly the same that it may seem as if we have seen it before...

Similar, but an improvement that makes it seem fresh and new to us...

And i think, this is what has been setting 2ne1 apart from the rest of the groups out there...

Yes, they are not the only one...

But, yes, they do stand out because of this...\

peace out everybody!!

wake me up when it's September 9...

Guest NV4ever

the YG-Life blog is really cool!! the pics there are game characters lol

i see the girls randomly everywhere! lmao Dara at the rooftop!!! wat's she doing up there hahaha YG gotta be really amuse by the girls 4D antics sometimes :lol:

tat edited pic of CL is AMAZING!! she looks GREAT~! Blonde really works well for her ^^ our leader is soo beautiful!

i still cant access YG-life blog!! is it still down?

Guest blackjackVip

I actually didn't like the red hair for bommie...i think she looks best with her brown long hair before, but if it's for the new concept, then that's fine. she doesn't look bad :)

Minzy has gotten prettier, it looks like she got extensions on? i wanna see her in long hair now! hehe

Cl always rocks blonde hair.

and Dara's hair hasn't change at all! i think it's also good coz she brings the "soft" image for their new comeback, coz everybody else has got this fierce/cool concept going on.

can't wait to hear the new songs and see the Music video!

2NE1 acting = Love!

hehe

Guest Sonia.Shin

wow! :tears:

im so happy~ tears of joy are coming out of my eyes!

All the girls look amazing!

CL - WOW she really looks good in Blonde hair and no more straight BANGS~! yay we get to see CL's beautiful long hair look! I am just so happy! haha She looks more mature and elegant!

Also CL is going to be a FEMALE RACER! WOOOHOOO from the fanpics taken, CL realy looked good from the back! :w00t:

Minzy - DAAAAaaaaaaammn! She looks like a DOLL! awww so cute and yet so HOT! She Looks like a gansta emo Doll! lol don't know if that makes sense~ :lol: I can say her concept pic with Cl's are my favorite~ hehe

BOM - She worked that red hair so well! I always imagined Bom with red hair~ it looks perfect on her! :P

DARA - she looks good as always but... maybe I expected too much from her.... but I'm kind of disappointed with her hair in her teaser photo... looks just the same to me when she recently had a picturial.... But I will wait until they officially come back! There is still hope for DARA to have a nice hairstyle~ because it won't make sense if all the girls had new hairstyles... and not our Often Drastic hairstyle Changer DARA ;)

Like all of you here I am excited! :w00t: September 9, 2010 come ASAP! excl.gif

Archived