►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Himitsuu

i've been a lurker since their debut and i've never got the chance to express myself for 2ne1 so here i am, i finally made an account here to finally say I CAN'T WAIT FOR 09/09/10 TO COME! they all looked so fierce, so fly! although dara doesn't look new lol but still im excited! i especially love leader's blonde hair although i wish bom's hair is shorter but it's still cool. my favorite solo photoshoot would be our maknae minki. so badass! i'm lovin the black hair too ahh sexy!

Guest shantewillie

OMG!!!

YG have lost it!! :lol:

Too many updates one by one!!

Even allkpop done 4 articles in one day. :lol:

Bom goes red!!

CL goes blonde!!

Dara looks like a goddess!!

Minji looks so gangsta!!

2NE1 comeback is going to be daebak!!!

MINJI LOOKS AMAZING! She is totally rocking the gangster concept! She looks badass!!!!!!! Excited. Excited. Excited.

The clip of Will.i.am LOL. He looks so awkward but it doesn't matter, I REALLY LIKE HOW HE SAID HE'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE/BRING 2NE1 TO AUSTRALIA. YES. DO THAT, PLEASE.

Guest haerione

OH MY!!!!! THE GIRLS ARE SMOKIN' HOT!!! GODDESS D YOU STAND OUT!!! EVEN WITH JUST A CURTAIN ON! NOW CURTAIN BACKGROUND IS AN "IT" FACTOR!ILOVEIT!!!

so i just noticed..on akp.. 3 out of the 5 popular posts are about 2ne1! haha that's BlackJacks power right there ;] lol and just wait a few more minutes..i'm pretty sure it's gonna be 4..since the article with the concept photos are gaining comments fast as well :]]

anyhow..OMYGOSH..MINZY's pic = Love! hers is definitely my fave. 9/9/10 please come faaaaster!!! oh time machine, where are you when i need you????

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

WHAT A GOOD WAY FOR YG TO RELEASE CONCEPT PHOTOS OF THE GIRLS AND THE TITLES OF THE SONGS TOO!!

ALL IN ONE BLOG!!!

I'M SURE ALL K-BLACKJACKS AND INT'L FANS ALL SWARMED THE SITE AT THE STRIKE OF 2PM

THUS THE SERVER CRASHED. OH PLEASE YG FIX IT SOON!

I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!!

THE PHOTOS ARE JJANG!!!

CL IS ROCKIN THE BLONDE!

I LIKE HER BLONDE IN HER SOLO PIC

BUT NOT SO MUCH ON THE GROUP PIC.

RED SUITS THE LADY SPRING...

I REALLY LIKE HER RED HAIR...

WISHED SHE'D DITCHED THE BANGS THOUGH!

BUT STILL SO GORGEOUS BOM!

MINJI SO GANGSTA IN HER SOLO PIC!

FIERCENESS WITH TATTOOS ON HER CHEST TOO!

AND SHE'S REALLY BECOMING MORE AND MORE PRETTY.

BABY MINJI NO MORE...

AND WHO WOULD LOOK GORGEOUS ON THAT PEACOCK PRINT CLOTH?

OF COURSE ONLY GODDESS D!

SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!

NUFF SAID.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE NEWS ABOUT THE GIRLS' COMEBACK! :)

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

WOOOOOW i like cl's new hair <3

i want to hear the songs now :w00t:

they will debut in America ??

------------

2ne1 fighting ;p <3

Guest itszmaeee

I just spazzed and passed out a couple of hours ago, but I'm fine now. 2NE1!!!!! OMG! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!! I almost cried panicked jumped around and had my heart pounding like kobe bryant is bouncing it like a basketball ball. OMFG!!!! 2NE1!!!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL.

PS. If you guys are planning to buy 2NE1's first full album, BUY FROM DVDHEAVEN YGESHOP GMARKET or any other store that counts toward the Hanteo chart. This will make sure our girls, even though #1 isn't what they're aiming for, win something at least. idontthinkyesasiacountstowardthehanteochart. I've read and I know forsure YGESHOP will probably crash on the 9th since the same thing happened with YB.

Guest babysandy04

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BLAG

I died!!

YG surely knows how to pull up a great comeback!

those pics of the girls were awesome!!!

waaaaaahhh!!

CL - looks cool in blonde! work that hair girl! female racer in blonde! now that's cool

Bommie - red hair girl!! yo miss sexy love your hair! wanna color my hair red too!! sexy momma!!

Minzy- The Baby is now a lady!! yaaahhh you are growing so pretty baby minzy!! I was shocked at the tattoos in your chest!

Dara - work that curtain baby!! show them how to make a curtain look hot! Goddess in a peacock clothing.. maybe Tyra Banks taught you modelling stints.. coz you look so damn gorgeous in photos and in cfs! work that curtain baby girl!!

GODDESS SANDARA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love love the concept!

now i'm super major major excited for the most awaited comeback of 2NE1!

Show them what you got girls!!! Show them how you play the game!

2NE1 NOLJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mevidalady

am sick but there is no reason not to rejoice! the pictures are just AWESOME! WHEHN YOU SAY 2NE1 YOU CAN ONLY SEE CLASSY AND OOOOOZINGGGG WITH CHARISMA

I HAVE TO BUY THE ALBUM...

Guest inoue miyako

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm screaming right now!

this is what i'm waiting. Thanks papa YG for bring 2ne1 back.

still try to access to yg life.huhuhu.

YG FIGHTHING!2NE1 FIGHTING!ME FIGHTHING!

Guest ilovecute7

Spazzing none stop anywhere i go... Giddy So Giddy right now...

First of their Concept Photo is So Fierce...

I love their Hair, their clothes, their aura... everything.

The MV looks like it will be HOT... Mega HOT.

Second, That Will.I.Am Video is Daebak...

I'm Glad he's the one that noticed them cuz they seem to have similar styles.

Plus 2ne1 is already international as the fans are already from all over the world.

Just need to make it official, and he will help make that happen.

Thirdly, Avex handling 2ne1, I think it's a good thing. don't know much about them as a company just that they handled TVXQ's activities in Japan. I Trust YG will sign with the company that he thinks is best.

and Lastly, WTF i can't get in YG-Life... crashed from all the blackjacks influx huh.

Please let me see even for just 10 seconds. lol

All this surprises and news about the girls are getting me all pumped up.

I won't be sleeping until the 9th, im too hyped up.. like i drank 100 cups of caffeinated coffee lol.

Guest Banana Peel

Oh my goodness. So much goodies of 2ne1! YESSSS :D I love each one of the girls' pictures. Dara's is a bit questionable but nonetheless, they all look gorgeous. I could tell that their concept is very, hm, LIVELY? haha. But their group teaser picture is like the contrast of their individual colorful pictures. HMMMMMM, I can't wait for all this to be REVEALED.

I could barely handle all these spazzes with just TEASER pictures, what am I going to do when 2ne1 releases THREE MV to spazz on? O________________O. That worries me, really, LOL.

Archived