►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babiiv214

The ETUDE F/W Photoshoot...

Oh MY GODDESS D <333!!!

Gorgeous Much Daraya? *sigh*

Is it even possible for her to be even more gorgeous than she already is?! :wub::wacko:

I guess, anything is possible with Darongie~ LOL!

And CL-Roo wow~ you are rocking that style!!

love the pic as well!!

2NE1 girls with a more feminine concept is <333!!

I can't wait to see Baby Minkki in one as well!! ^_^

Dara in the CF, LOL!

i keep smiling at how angelic she looks,

and the girls were really cute~

Love it when she smirks! <333!!!

I can't wait for the girls new MVs!! Yes!!

Aren't BlackJacks happy we have been very patient?

Three title tracks and one is called "Go Away"

Now, that's what's up!! It's about time My girls are coming back eh~

BUT! before that! We get to see them in the second season of 2NE1TV!!

September 7 is fast approaching!!

random old/new gif/cap:

And the reason why I am a big Dara Fan! LOL! tongue2.gifphew.gif

Isn't she just adorable? blush.gif

dara.gif

"Dara 100% NATURAL! NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED! LOL!" daz right~

ps35.jpg

credits as tagged + DC2NE1 galleries

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO AWAY by 2ne1

i love it

im so excited

Big Bang Seungri's Embarrassment

Big Bang member Seungri went on a blind date on the show MBC Sunday Night - Enjoy Today.

Seungri confessed that he wanted to have a girlfriend since he was old enough. The MCs took Seungri and took him to a place where there were lots of girls. Seungri confessed that a cute girl was his ideal type of girl, one of the MCs brought a girl to blind date Seungri.

The girl was not a Korean, in fact she was Singaporean and the two could not communicate fluently.

The blind date girl said that her sister was a big fan of Big Bang and brought her little sister along. Her little sister immediately said that she liked G-Dragon better and embarrassed Seungri. She also confessed that she was a huge fan of 2NE1 leader CL embarrassing Seungri twice in a row.

Seungri gave up the blind date and allowed the fan to talk over the phone with G-Dragon. G-Dragon did not pick up the call and CL did not pick up Seungri's call either, putting Seungri in an awkward situation for the 3rd time.

Article: Mstarnews + Translation by kpopupdate.com

Shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

thanks to shinhdeplol @ BB soompi

seungri was so cute when CL did not answer.

excited for their comeback :D Go Away , sounds like its gonna be a hit ;)

can't wait to see CL as a car racer , that's something new.

YES.

I love waking up to news like this! So super excited!

I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hope YG gives us some teasers. Please please please YG? :tears:

Are they planning on releasing all 3 MV at the same time?

Guest songbird86

I'm glad to finally hear some more news on their comeback. I can't believe they're just filming the first video when there's about two weeks left. CL as a race car driver, that's so cool. I wonder what the other girls are going to be doing in the video.

And as for them releasing all three mv for the title track one thing is certain.... the internet will crash b/c of their pure awesomness.... that is all.

Sandara Park's milky white no makeup face the same as Yoojin's? 'Looks similar!'

dara-2ne1-7362566-375-500.jpg

Girl group 2NE1's Sandara Park's picture of her no makeup face has attracted attention for being similar to Yoojin's.

Currently, on various portal site's community bulletin boards, netizens are focusing on Sandara Park's makeup ad, which she shot without makeup on.

Even without makeup, her skin, still white and blemish-free, stands out. But other than that, her face reminds people of actress Yoojin's.

With Sandara, it's the same kind of feeling when looking at Yoojin, who used to be active with SES.

Netizens have commented saying, "I was surprised at Sandara Park's skin, and then surprised again at how similar her face is with Yoojin's," "So pretty. As expected, the girl with the best skin," "There are parts that are really similar to Yoojin."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100830n15543

Translated by elise @ ygladies.com

Guest tazanya

GO AWAY!  could there BE a better title song for our girls.  Its like perfect.  with those two words, all my worry and stress for the girls comeback is gone and all that remains is a feeling of impending utter epicness. /spazz over.

/wait no its not.  I actually never noticed Dara's resemblance to Eugene, but now that you mention it they favor each other.  I hope that Dara also gets a lil break here and their to file drama in the future like other yg artist. 

I just want to thank every blackjack sooo much for making It's a YG Baby such a great success, thanks to the coompi blackjacks who sent messages NOLJA!

Here is the vid we made re: the project 

[sPECIAL PROJECT] It's A YG Baby VIDEO!

here are a few pics

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

the rest of the pics and stuff I posts at the yg family thread so as not to be too spammy

More YG Baby Project Pics and Info

Guest Banana Peel

OH YAY FINALLY SOME NEWS ABOUT THEIR SONGS *U* hehe. well, the mv directors seem to be promising but I'm hoping each one of them will be in good quality :D I mean, all of their mvs have been great, but I personally thought that IDC mv had so many scenes into one mv. I really love fire MVs the best. I wish 2ne1's mv would be directed by person who did heartbreaker and fire (wait, is that the same director? LOL).

Hm, if CL turns into a race car woman, then what about the rest of the girls? lol.

Guest maricris

GO AWAY!  could there BE a better title song for our girls.  Its like perfect.  with those two words, all my worry and stress for the girls comeback is gone and all that remains is a feeling of impending utter epicness. /spazz over.

wait no its not.  I actually never noticed Dara's resemblance to Eugene, but now that you mention it they favor each other.  I hope that Dara also gets a lil break here and their to file drama in the future like other yg artist. 

come to think of it, i started calling her EUGENE when i first saw her audition here on Star Circle Quest

( philippines ) coz i wasnt able to catch her name at the time...so this is not new to me ^^

Guest chamber

From What i heard i the director of Go Away, directed Boa's eat you up video, plus Big Bangs Haru Haru, and Hyoris drama.

The other director is the one who directed Fire videos, Taeyangs Prayer, and Lolipop.

I think They are good but, i do wish YG would try some other directors also.

Guest songbird86

I have a quick question. Does anyone know the director to Bom's 'You and I' video? I was rewatching it, and I never heard the name of the director. I really wish they'd work with whoever did that video again. I love the whole feel of the video and the colors really pop

[Photo] A Possible Sneak Peek @ The Set of 2NE1's "Go Away" MV

28a0r9j.jpg

credit: http://twitter.com/goninri

~BTW this was posted by the MV producer of "Go Away".

He also tweeted other 2NE1 related tweets below.

2ne1의 이번 신곡들 정말 최고다...!!!!!테디가 또 한번 일냈다 그 마르지않는 창작은 도대체 어디서....CL이 열연까지 해주고...가슴뛰는 순간들이다 ^^

2NE1's newest song is really the best... !!! Teddy has done it again, when will his winning streak ever end... CL is giving a passionate performance... and it's making my heart race rapidly during these moments ^^

태백레이싱파크....레이싱장면 촬영쉽지않네..ㅎㅎ 남자라면 레이싱카의 엔진소리에 아마 한번쯤 설레여 봤을듯...^^ 한번 달려봐야지 ㅎㅎ

Taebeak racing park.... the racing scene is really not so easy.. ㅎㅎ. For guys, just hearing the engine roar would have them wishing wistfully... ^^ I will ride it once too. ㅎㅎ

translated by SM&sub

source: https://twitter.com/goninri

Guest cristina0422

[Photo] A Possible Sneak Peak @ The Set of 2NE1's "Go Away" MV

%7Boption%7D28a0r9j.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit: http://twitter.com/goninri

translated by SM&sub

source: https://twitter.com/goninri

woah! cool! so it's really an outdoor shoot? This MV must have a storyline in it. Oh! And it was posted by Cha Eun Taek himself....

The works of the directors who will work for 2NE1's MVs

Seo Hyun Seung : Where U At, Breathe, Heartbreaker, Try To Follow Me, Better Together, I Need A Girl, Turn It Up, Tell Me Goodbye, Fire, I Don't Care, D.I.S.C.O, Prayer, Lollipop

Cha Eun Taek : BoA's Eat U Up, Lee Hyori's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and U Go Girl, Dara's Kiss, Big Bang's Haru Haru

*this might let you imagine on what to expect on 2NE1's MV. From how I see it...we can only expect an MV with storyline from Cha Eun Taek

Pak Bom's You And I is directed by Hyun Young Seong (i don't know if I spell his name right.)

Guest itszmaeee

woah! cool! so it's really an outdoor shoot? This MV must have a storyline in it. Oh! And it was posted by Cha Eun Taek himself....

The works of the directors who will work for 2NE1's MVs

Seo Hyun Seung : Where U At, Breathe, Heartbreaker, Try To Follow Me, Better Together, I Need A Girl, Turn It Up, Tell Me Goodbye

Cha Eun Taek : BoA's Eat U Up, Lee Hyori's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and U Go Girl, Dara's Kiss, Big Bang's Haru Haru

*this might let you imagine on what to expect on 2NE1's MV. From how I see it...we can only expect an MV with storyline from Cha Eun Taek

Pak Bom's You And I is directed by Hyun Young Seong (i don't know if I spell his name right.)

CHA EUN TAEK IS THE DIRECTOR OF BIG BANG'S HARU HARU?! OMG! Then there must be a story line for this. I don't know why but whenever there's a car racing scene on MVs, I automatically think the MV will be a sad gloomy one or someone's going to die in the MV or something. IDK why. Hopefully Cha Eun Taek changes my perspective.

For me personally, I don't mind whoever is going to produce the girls' MVs. Be it a famous or unknown director as long as they give their best effor and hardwork to give 2NE1 the best MVs.

Anyways, I wonder if the girls are also shooting a 11st CF there since they had the logo in the car. Unless they're promoting it in which MBC or KBS will ban for sure since they're advertising a mall? Oh welllski. I'm crossing my fingers. I still can't believe they've only had one MV done. That means no sleep and rest for the girls before their comeback since they'll be filming just a couple of days away from D-DAY!

Archived