►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest SouthernBelle82

Has there been any news on them and the U.S.? I'm really curious about that. ^_^ Since they're going to promote in the U.S. will they release any music here or at least have imports?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ch1nky

wow.. seeing 2ne1's schedule just made me want september to come faaaaaster!! <3

hmm but with the looks of it, will the girls only perform all three on inkigayo?? and just one on all the other ones??

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

ARGHHHHHH!! I was late but waaaaahhh!! SEPTEMBER IS SOOOO FREAKING AWESOME! Come already!!

YG is just the best EVERRR!!

I can't wait til Sept. 9! T.T

I've been gone for so long. I miss this thread! :D I'm back to lurking and posting by September! HAHAHA.

and Will.I.AM?! Like WTF?? How awesome can this be!!! ARGHHH!!!

Yay! The Pink Play Concert is coming up soon, can't wait

for fancams. I don't care if they perform their old songs

I just want to watch them perform again. Also can't wait

for their comeback.

2NE1 to promote all three title tracks at the same time

You’ve read correctly, folks – the female hip-hop quartet 2NE1 will be promoting not one, not two, but three tracks simultaneously at one given period of time!

Such decision is definitely unprecedented in K-pop industry (or perhaps any other music industries out there), since most artists tend to promote only one, two at max, song at a time. Not only that, triple promotion is quite risky and adventurous as well, with such large amount of money at stake.

Many professionals have expressed their concerns toward YG’s decision. If three tracks will be promoted, an unbelievable amount of money will have to be spent on making the music videos for all the songs. Also, the rankings on various music charts will be in mess, which would cause a great deal of damage.

Founder of YG, Yang Hyun Suk revealed, “As a music producer, I’ve heard the ‘double title track’ promotional method a couple of times. However, this is my first time hearing of three title tracks. The reason we’ve decided to choose this path anyway is because our wish to spread 2NE1’s various unique music styles is bigger than our desire to win first place.”

2NE1’s comeback album To Anyone will be released on September 9th, along with three never-before-seen music videos.

2NE1 follows after Se7en with the “huhsae” word trend

Four membered girl group 2NE1 made netizens smile by joining the latest trend of writing “huhsae” style.

On the 19th, member Sandara Park wrote on 2NE1’s me2day, “We are huhsae! To the beautiful Northside river~ The loud wind sound! We are riding like a wild horse that is burning within our hearts.”

The cute idol then continued, “Ah I want to run in this luscious green fields of Northside river to end of this world. For you we throw down our hearts and bodies. Hey! Run!” Along with these words, Sandara also posted a short video clip of the manager driving across Northside river in their car.

For reference, the huhsae word trend is an Internet term describing words that were written by a person just to impress the people around them. The person writing and reading these huhsae words both know that the words were written just for entertainment and fun. This is why huhsae words written by celebrities are bringing more joy to fans.

Recently, solo singer Se7en also wrote on his Twitter, “Outside the rain is falling pitter patter and I am running towards safety. I cannot seem to fall asleep and the warm hiphop 808 drum sound coming from my Ipod is becoming a friend that is staying by my side for this long trip.” He then shyly asked, “Is this the right way to write huhsae words? Hahaha, I am now huh-Se7en! ^^”

cr: allkpop

HOLY SHIZ!! THIS IS ALL KINDS OF MIND BLOWING! w00t.gifw00t.gif THREE TRACKS AT THE SAME TIME! My head will be spinning for each stage. I think this is great idea by YG so that we can look forward to a new song on each music program. AND THREE F'ING MVS!! THATS GONNA BE AWESOME! but this also means that YG is spending alot so we Blackjacks have to step our game up so YG can profit from all this. We have to buy 2NE1 ALBUM!!!! EVERYONE START SAVING NOW!! You still have time :D

^ But the disadvantage is that there will be low chance of winning awards

at music stations like mcountdown/inkigayo etc

since they are promoting 3 songs all at once, only one can be #1 :( it will be difficult *sigh*

I want them to win in all three music station and that can only happen if they just promote one song at a time but then again am just being a greedy fan..

I know we shouldn't be thinking about just piling up awards but still i kinda feel uncomfortable with YG's new strategy..ofcourse i respect YG that he cares about quality more than quantity and Ibelieve in him so lets hope for the best! 2ne1 hwaiting!

edit:

v true..only if kpop industry sees that way..

Look you have to make a decision do you want 2NE1 to become a slave to the "awards" or Queens of trends!! Thats how you become an epic group is by thinking outside the box and stepping out of your comfort zone. Yes they are most likely going to take a big hit when it comes to awards but they will gain so much more of publics love, respect and attention by doing this more than any award could ever do! We all just have to look at this in positive way and it will turn out positive! THIS IS DESTINY!!! :D

Guest CLWIFE

Same here , i really dont care about the awards on music shows, since any song can get an award, plus i find it a bit silly that in kpop industry companies do care so much about these weekly awards, its as if they were preparing just for these awards, plus its not always the one who deserves who wins, what i do look for is the awards of end of the year like Mnet awards, and the other ones i dont remember the name..

Guest tazanya

Blackjack mobilization at its best.  I am really loving the reawakening of this thread.. remembering the days when I could barely keep up with it.. Hoping those days will return soon. 

Anyway, responding to couple people, sorry for cutting your posts but did not want to be to repetitive.

I hope YGL or YGS can have a detailed step by step tutorial for International fans on how to purchase in YGeshop. But anyway, I'm relying on this TUT for the meantime.

Let's support the girls!

International BlackJacks can buy their album from:

YGeShop - http://www.ygeshop.com/

YesAsia - http://www.yesasia.c...al/en/home.html (the sales will reflect on Gaon Music chart)

DVDHeaven - http://dvdheaven.com/ (the sales will reflect on Hanteo chart)

and ofcourse iTunes!!!!

1) Tutorials are in the making one of the things kind stopping us is that soribada just changes their site and that tutorial is glitchy trying to figure it out.  We are remaking the mnet tutorial with the new pages

2) Don't forget you can not only purchase for yourself through Itunes but "gift" albums to other people (in your Itunes zone) with just their email account.

3) As far as YGeshop, I have emailed the blackjack coordinator at YGE about the whole foreigner/preorder thing and there is something related to their inability to refund because they use a third-party to handle the foreign payments.  I didn't really understand.  I am sure though if enough INTL fans start complaining maybe just maybe ONE DAY they will wake up and realize I-fans may wanna preorder too lol.

YGESHOP customer service -->HERE

4) If you want to purchase from YGeshop you MUST have a ygfamily login which takes several days to get approved.  I would advise registering NOW if you have not already done so.  The registration is in English so click join and follow the instruction. 

About the ID.  I used a copy of my drivers license (does NOT have my ss#) and I actually covered the picture part.  I was able to register fine.  A ygl-er is attempting to use her school ID I will get back to ya'll if that works. 

Oh and YGE won't send you a confirmation email EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY THEY WILL, just check back in a few days and try and log in.. eventually you will be able to. 

5) There are also several other places to purchase the album from korean sites that will count towards the charts like gmarket etc.  we are working on compiling those hopefully in the next week.

6) Finally for those without credit cards... like I did with the minialbum last year, I will be bulk buying probably about 40 albums depending on demand to ship out to people using a concealed cash method. I am getting the cd's directly from ygeshop when they become available to foreigners to buy.  So that will also be another option.

Let's plan on being as organized and ferocious in our support as we can.

Blackjacks NOLJA!!!!

Guest inoue miyako

i already registered a week ago but still dont get reply from ygeshop

i also try to log in just now but still cannot log in

hmmmm...................how long i have to wait.............

wow they'll promote three songs at the same time!!! that's awesome i want september to come right now!!

i hope they win many awards and all music shows aigooo i'm wondering about their concept i hope it's something like FIRE

cause i'm so in love with their FIRE concept <3

i cant say awards dont matter because i do feel proud of the girls and as a Blackjack whenever the girls get them. but i really have no worries of it even with this new tactic YG is using because to me it translates of how confident they are that 2NE1 will do REALLY well. they wouldnt go for it if it was otherwise. i think the 3 title tracks is that they cant decide among the three. these three must be REALLY GOOD, and must be uniqur from each other!

i feel their confidence. i too am confident. i have faith on ourt girls. let's do too.

2NE1 and Blackjacks fighting!

tazanya - Thanks for all the information you posted regarding Pre-Order or purchasing 2ne1's album. So I am guessing if we buy at YGeshop, it will be counted toward the Charts? Right ^_^

je'taime! - I think the official color is hot pink. And the official fanclub name is Blackjack

About the awards: I prefer the girls to get more sales than getting the awards. But I won't complain if they get one ^_^

I am excited. I do not think Awards really matter since they are given weekly in the KPOP industry. However, the big awards at the end of the year are the ones that really portray how talented the girls are. However, I am sure that at least ONE of the songs will win an award and who knows maybe 2ne1 will be a trendsetter again and all of the award shows will find a new system for awarding artist for more than just one song. *I can only dream*

Guest juang_bb

i only backtracked the last page, but is this posted?

2NE1'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE

I am pretty sure this is OFFICIAL and LEGIT since YG confirmed Taeyang's facebook fanpage and I found this in his favorite pages together with Big Bang's. it used to be just Big Bang's page in there, and now they have 2ne1's too!

Archived