►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

man it's been like 12 hours since the news was released and im stil soo hyped up from it!!

the article on AKP is like close to 3000 comments, and 2Ne1 is NO.1 most searched on Daum lol this is the power of 2NE1~!! not only k-Blackjacks but int.BlackJacks and other Kpop fans are excited about the girls comeback!

THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST EPIC COMEBACK THIS YEAR!!

Guest babiiv214

Finally!! A Set Date for the Girls Long Awaited Comeback!!! ^_^

Love the news!!! Every detail of it excites me to no end!! LOL!

After I learned about the days that the girls were shooting the MV already,

I was then waiting for something like this, LOL!

But wow! this is beyond what I have expected! LOL!

3 MV's?!! 3 title tracks all in one day?

and and album produced by BEP's Will.I.Am No less?!

waa!!! Thank you YG!! :lol:

Could it be possible that they shot a scene on those places they had visited as well? That'll be awesome as well~ ;)

Will.I.Am!! now that's what I'm talking about! :P

Can't wait to see what these collab is gonna bring!

It'll set the KPOP World on FIRE again~

Finally My Kpop Life is Alive Again!

But thank goodness for Goddess D and her me2day updates

i was able to get through the whole waiting process because of her updates~

probably the reason why Dara is updating either with old pics or with cellphones which i thought was very clever by the way, dropping hints before the CF was out, LOL!

Dorky Clever Darongie! B)

They might've got new hair color? or hair style? We shall see..

September 9! Please come quickly! LOL!!

And because I can't wait to see my girls back on tv again!

here are some cute gifs! from TEAM MAKNAE!! LOL!

My BABIES!! Baby Darong and Baby MinkkI!! :wacko:

Too adorable together!!

aic2b6uaic2b6u3.gif

aic2b6uaic2b6u2.gif

aic2b6uaic2b6u1.gif

All the Best of Luck to 2NE1~

credits as tagged + dc2NE1 gall + ohdara.wordpress.com

V @ NV4ever it's from this show:

(ENG) o'live show - Top 10 Fashion Icon- DARA

Guest pyrolicious

OMG SO I JUST HEARD ABOUT THE NEWS!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, BUT ITS TRUE OMG OMG, IM SO FRIKKEN EXCITED I DONT EVEN KNOW I WAITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK AND NOW TO THE USA!? I'M PUMPED HOPEFULLY THEY MAKE IT.....THIS HAS MADE MY ENTIRE DAY, WEEK

/caps

I know caps are annoying but I'm just so happy YES!

sept 9th, not even a month, this is great.

Wow so many news today about 2NE1's comeback ! I'm so happy they are finally coming back with a full length album (even though they're not all new songs).

I don't know how I feel about Will.I.Am though. I'm really not a big fan of his music with the Black Eyed Peas recently (too much non-sense lyrics, too much autotune...) But I'll support the girls no matter what. :) I just hope the album lives up to the expectations since we've all waited for a long time now....

Sorry for cutting it short, wanted to say something. Many people especially young people today only know Will.I.Am from 2002 and on. I have been following BEPs since the early 90s *yeah I am old* and their music was the best there was, especially for dancing/clubbing and no freaking FERGIE *sorry she ruined them for me*. They collaborated with the likes of Macy Gray and other awesome people. Will has been a great writer and composer, I believe that he will do his very best to find what suits the girls. But only time will tell.

Guest NV4ever

^ wat show was those caps from?? the magnae and wannabe-magnae hahaha :lol: sooo kuteee!!!

NOw i want Dara to update her me2day so we can see if she's giving us any hints about their title songs?? hehehe

Guest shantewillie

Will.I AM is awesome!!

He can make a song a hit.

He works with different artist all over the world such as

Cheryl from Girl Aloud and Usher.

Now, he working with 2NE1, and the song is going to DAEBAK!!!!

Guest Talesy
Sorry for cutting it short, wanted to say something. Many people especially young people today only know Will.I.Am from 2002 and on. I have been following BEPs since the early 90s *yeah I am old* and their music was the best there was, especially for dancing/clubbing and no freaking FERGIE *sorry she ruined them for me*. They collaborated with the likes of Macy Gray and other awesome people. Will has been a great writer and composer, I believe that he will do his very best to find what suits the girls. But only time will tell.

Yes I get your point. I guess I'm old too because I've known Will.I.Am's old stuff too lol. But judging from his recent work, it's all about robot voices and that kind of stuff, which scares me a little because 2NE1 already took that road in 'Try To Follow Me' (and many YG recent songs too, especially Se7en's songs, had the same vibe with all the autotune etc...). I just deeply hope 2NE1 will stay 2NE1 because what I like about this group is that they can sing. :) We don't need autotune to cover their beautiful voices, seriously.

And Will.I.Am's work isn't so good anymore, at least, in my opinion. Sure it's catchy, sure it's nice for dancing. But still, if I had to choose, I'd still go for Teddy because he has that K-Pop vibe in his songs that Will.I.Am doesn't have (which is pretty normal in fact). I'm also a huge fan of the lyrics of 'I Don't Care', 'Pretty Boy', 'In The Club' because they have a deep and sincere meaning, so I'd be kinda angry if all we get is "I like the boom boom, boom boom boom"... Well you get my point.

Anyway, I guess working with such a famous producer is sure a great opportunity and I don't judge until I hear the songs. The Will.I.Am part didn't really get me (I seem to be the only one lol) but it's 2NE1 we're talking about so I'm still expecting great stuff.

I kinda hope they'll get a new style too because they've had the same concept clothes-wise since 2009 now. ♥

Guest vip_gd

^

Yeah, I totally agree

Right now, times are changing. Even the best producers/song writers etc

are keeping up with the trend in music today.

And btw, Will.i.am's recent collabs aren't really his finest. And to be honest, I do not like Boom Boom Pow, Imma be(ok i liked it for a while) and I got a feeling etc.

Hopefully, his work and guidance wont make much of a significant change in their album.

And about the US debut

I doubt that's gonna happen sometime soon. YG only mentioned that(he did say undecided) since they went to the states.

Guest xarlem7
"Since 3 members are fluent in English out of 2NE1, recording of the album went much easier than imagined."

I thought they can all speak English fluently.. but the important thing is 2ne1 is coming back. :D

Guest Sand21

OMG an English song from 2NE1, finally!

OMG This is my first comment here since the news came out!!!

I'm so happy today, September 9 pls. come quick!!!

Guest NV4ever

any k-blackjacks here?? i wanna know the korean media and fans reactions to this news~! Int.BlackJacks are for sure going crazy over it! lol on most YG fansites, there're like hundreds of comments on the articles ^^

alot of people are excited to see our awesome, fierce, amazing talented girls coming back!

i dont think i can concentrate on anything else on Sept.9, just 2NE1~!! hahhaha

Guest songbird86
I thought they can all speak English fluently.. but the important thing is 2ne1 is coming back.

Nope, all are fluent in english execpt for Minzy. But I know she's teaching herself english. Doesn't matter, just glad they're back.

Guest Banana Peel

I think YG made a good choice to let will.i.am produce for 2ne1. I mean, debuting in US is definitely hard. Although his works are really auto tuned, I actually like the songs. It's very catchy (a bit too catchy -_- lol), and it's in style, which is what 2ne1 needs in order to get their name known. At least until their name gets known, I think it's best that they follow the music style that's guided by a well known music producer/singer. So, I personally don't have a problem with that.

But anyways, about their korean comeback, I'm kind of worried that the girls would only have a little time to promote :( Remember their promotion from last year? only once a week kind of thing (I don't remember but all I remember is that it was less performances than the usual artists)? I kind of wish YG wouldn't follow through with that if he's only going to keep the girls for a month of promotion or something like that. But I think he might actually have them perform frequently since ty and se7en also promoted that way. HOPEFULLY!

Guest cr15co

this is amazing news, i'm hella excited!! i hope int.blackjacks can purchase the album on iTunes and/or purchase a physical copy locally, there would be a huge line up if they did sell the album in one of our local music stores.

i wonder if YG strategically released their album on 09.09.2010 b/c 0+9+0+9+2+0+1+0 = 2ne1

Guest scarletletter

just heard the news ....and yeah like all of you got stoke, fainted and admitted to the hospital ..kidding! ...just have to comment coz i see again a lot of skeptism of Will.i.am as their producer ..... IMO, i expect autotune coz no matter how we try to deny it autotune is here to stay in music industry not only in korea but all over the world or else we can only get acoustic and stuff ayt?! ..... i still say NO to TOO MUCH AUTOTUNE though ....

if you read closely in YG letter, he said about Teddy WORKING CLOSELY WITH WILL.I.AM so it means Teddy was putting all flava to all the songs so it means the essence of 2ne1 is still there ....Now it became clear to me on why CL and Teddy were somewhat like ninja in there when they went to the states since they have been COLLABORATING AND PUTTING THEIR MINDS TOGETHER ON WHAT FITS ON 2NE1 ...so I believe the songs they are making are all in minds of Will.i.am, Teddy and CL (as a 2ne1 leader who knew all of her members interest) with Jinu and YG and rest of 2ne1 members on the side.(and before anyone will react since some of peeps may be so one sided mind on their biases on what I said I did not mean that only CL opinion's or mind that I only considered and taking other members astride... the hell NO, im just saying that as a leader probably talks with her members and then talks with teddy and some producers so pls dont take it the other way)  .....while i think  Dara was responsible on making it like it was just a vacation by putting all in her me2days like making the media and fans believe to just speculate and not know (but eventually we got two things together and its seems what we speculate are right) .....

as for 3 title tracks ...like YG i think its kinda risky but YG seems to have ways in proving that what he thinks is the right thing so all I can do as a Blackjack is to believe with him and hope for the best for our 2ne1 girls .....what I do know is that 2ne1 may have some of flaws in performing but they easily can pull it through .... and YG is right , there is a big possibility that it may not work and they might not be in the first place but as a fan all i can do is SUPPORT BY BUYING THEIR ALBUM AND BE WITH THEM JUST I WAS LIKE WHEN I LOVE THEM WHEN THEY DEBUT ..... in some way, we should know that DOING COMEBACK is much harder than doing their debut stage coz expectation is double and competition is more risky MUCH MORE THAT IT IS OUR GIRLS .....that already proves something so expectation from them is way tripled than any other groups ..... so let's cross our fingers with 2ne1 girls and hope for the best of them .... let's put our mind that they have been working hard for this for us Blackjacks so lets combine our powers and unite once again for our girls in 9/9/2010 ....

NYAKS! Sorry for long comment ...I get a little riled up in seeing complaint again .... this and that .... but then we all have different opinions and i respect all the opinions .... as for me I AM JUST GLAD that they are FINALLY BACK!! .... woot! woot!!! ..... my korean fandom is alive again ...now my probs is how to get excuses from my real work to fully support our girls coz damn my work is killing me right now .....

Guest yarg707

@Harunacamelia @Talesy you took the words right out of my mouth. When I read about Will.I.am as their producer all I could think about was electronica electronica and auto-tune. Don't get me wrong his recent songs are okay but they were nothing compared to the ones he made for John Legend, Common, Nas, and Talib Kweli. I'm keeping my hopes that they stick with an R&B/Hip-Hop base without having to fuse with electronica but it's more than likely to happen hopefully it turns out well. More than anything I just want to see how much theyve improved and hopefully they were given the right material to show off their potential. Ackkk I hope more R&B and Hip-Hop lol or songs with great beats with even better lyrics 8D

I know some ppl are a bit apprehensive with Will working with 2NE1 but I think it's a good thing because Will is very popular in the US. A lot of ppl in the US love his songs. He has had many hits for BEP and many other artists. The man knows how to make a catchy song despite crappy lyrics. But I read the Teddy has been working with Will on 2NE1's US album so hopefully, the lyrics won't be bad.

YG said:

if I had to pick one producer among famous Western ones out there, it would probably be Will.I.Am.

It's because, as everyone knows, in 2009, the he recorded many hit singles with The Black Eyed Peas including "Boom Boom Pow," "I Gotta Feeling," "Imma Be," and "Rock That Body," in their album <THE E.N.D>. In addition, there was "Satisfaction," by John Legend, who actually visited Korea, "in the ayer" by Flo-Rida, and Usher's "O.M.G." among others.

This is understandable why he would want to work with Will.

I LOVE how 2NE1 mite come to america i mean Will.i.am is super awesome

i mean he will be the perfect choice!! but yg says he's sticking to the girl

being in korean and japan so we US fan dont be too happy! but yeha 2NE1 is back

NEXT MONTH! and boy im super happy about it YEAHHH!!!

Archived