►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Well, all the ranting is finally ending!

I google translate and it's YG's message about 2NE1's comeback on September 9th.

I believe he said the album will have a total of 12 tracks (?!) I believe he also said that he didn't wanted to do any pre-promotion and just go ahead and drop the album (?!) something about advancing into US toO with an album already recorded in English consists of 10 songs?!! OMG...seriously, someone translate this!!!! Finally, it's cominggggg!!

EDIT:

2NE1 to make their comeback in SEPTEMBER!!!

It’s been a long time coming but they’re here now–well, almost. YG Entertainment’s butt kicking girl group 2NE1 is set to make their comeback next month in September with their first full length album To Anyone!

Big daddy YG (aka Yang Hyun Suk) surprised fans with a big slap in the face as he put up a post on the YG Entertainment homepage titled ‘Message from YG’. It’s quite a long passage but to sum it up, 2NE1 will be returning on September 9th with a 12 track album titled To Anyone. Six of the tracks will be brand new with four being their past digital singles and an additional two bonus tracks.

3 of the tracks will be title tracks and the MV for them all will be out at midnight on September 9th together with the album. There will be no teasers at all.

It’s also been reported that the girls traveled to LA and London to work with Black Eyed Peas leader Will.I.Am in order to create the music on their album. Apparently he was given the chance to see one of their videos and almost immediately decided that he wanted to help produce their work.

In addition, plans for them to debut in America are undecided as yet but they will expand into Japan early next year. Also, 2NE1TV Season 2 will be shown in September instead.

Lots of more exciting stuff is bound to be headed our way so be sure to stay tuned!

Credit: allkpoP

OMG...3 title tracks!? then how are they're going to promote?! LOL...but I'm excited!!!

I knew that they would advanced into Japan next year! Something just tell me that they'll sooner or later do that!!! then while they're away, BB will comeback...

Guest bluishme

september 9? that's my birthday..

YG is really something..

2NE1 is coming back.. Japan and US?

Will.i.am collaboratin?

English songs?

YG you're the bes!!

and i can't wait..

Guest MidnightByul

^

WHAT?!

A U.S advance? Oh, he might be talking about that thing they decided to do. Like with Taeyang's Repackaged album. I think they'll translate this new album into english too, and put it on ITUNES.

But, That's me guessing.

Anyhoo, I'm psyched. And, see? All everyone had to do was..what? chill. lmao.

2NE1 to make their comeback in September!

It’s been a long time coming but they’re here now–well, almost. YG Entertainment’s butt kicking girl group 2NE1 is set to make their comeback next month in September with their first full length album To Anyone!

Big daddy YG (aka Yang Hyun Suk) surprised fans with a big slap in the face as he put up a post on the YG Entertainment homepage titled ‘Message from YG’. It’s quite a long passage but to sum it up, 2NE1 will be returning on September 9th with a 12 track album titled To Anyone. Six of the tracks will be brand new with four being their past digital singles and an additional two bonus tracks.

3 of the tracks will be title tracks and the MV for them all will be out at midnight on September 9th together with the album. There will be no teasers at all.

It’s also been reported that the girls traveled to LA and London to work with Black Eyed Peas leader Will.I.Am in order to create the music on their album. Apparently he was given the chance to see one of their videos and almost immediately decided that he wanted to help produce their work.

In addition, plans for them to debut in America are undecided as yet but they will expand into Japan early next year. Also, 2NE1TV Season 2 will be shown in September instead.

Lots of more exciting stuff is bound to be headed our way so be sure to stay tuned!

cr: Allkpop

:D

Guest fiyfly

Coming out of lurking mode because this is awesome news.  The girls are FINALLY coming back with new material (I'm sure they want new music more than we do for them :D), and THREE MVS!  With a song produced by Will.i.am?!  Can not get better than that.  No wonder Dara's been updating over the past few days.  :) 

Just a few more weeks.  Can Not Wait! 

Guest juang_bb

OMg! I read it at akp. I'm spazzing now. Finally, after all the rants, yg has dropped the bomb. I hope the entire message from yg can be translated soon. Can't wait!

Guest NV4ever

just seen the news on AKP too~! and im soo shocked/happy i dont even know wat to say~! just stunned~~

we were ranting about the lack of news of the girls, and BAMB! daddy YG dropped the bomb on us :lol: see i knew with YG there'll be endless of surprises and u just never know wat to expec!

FINALLY WE HAVE A CONFIRMED DATE~!! I cant believe it, my girls are finally coming back~!

09-09-2010 HERE WE COME! hehehe

A FULL LENGHT ALBUM with 8 new tracks, 3 title tracks and MVs?? DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest darkaz619

2NE1 is working with Will.I.Am for their American debut!

Just 1 year into their debut, girlgroup 2NE1 will be working with Will.I.Am. music producer and the leader of group Black Eyed Peas for their American music market debut.

Yang HyunSeok revealed on 17th August, “2NE1 has been working with music producer Will.I.Am for the past few months. Through a close acquaintance, we were given the chance to show Will.I.Am 2NE1′s MV and after seeing the MV, Will.I.Am said he wanted to do music production for 2NE1 for their American debut.”

“2NE1 and Will.I.Am has been working on the music production on 3 windows for about 3 weeks in cities like L.A and London and currently they have finished recording about 10 songs.”

It was also revealed that all the 10 songs were recorded in English and since 3 members from 2NE1 is fluent in English, the recording was completed earlier than expected.

And about the girls’ debuting in America, YG said, “As to the concrete plans and time period the girls will debut in the States, we have not decided on them yet. But since Will.I.Am will be busy for his concert tour and Black Eyed Pea’s upcoming new album, it will most probably not happen within this year.”

“Plans for 2NE1′s American debut, we will be consulting Will.I.Am on plans and decisions, since he will be the key for their debut in the States. But we will stay away from the idea of 2NE1 promoting long term and staying in the States. Since the girls have received great love from fans in Korea, we will not have them neglect their activities in Korea. Furthermore, they will also be debuting in Japan early next year. Hence we will need to come up with a plan for the girls to be able to promote at the same time in 3 countries.”

S: OSEN

cr:http://sookyeong.wordpress.com

Guest POrsche12212

I am FLIPPING OUT right now!! I can't believe we actually have a date!!!! I think my new lucky number has offically become 9 lol I can't believe we're getting 3 MV's and 8 new songs! Ahhh, just typing this out I'm getting all teary eyed :'( I really can't believe my favorite 4 girls are coming back! Especially since my ultimate girl crush Miss CL!!!

EDIT: OMG! A U.S. debut with Will.I.Am??!!! I am seriously going to faint lol

2NE1 --> To Anyone

09-09

Nolja!!!

Guest maxim16

This is it..after over a year of absence, 2ne1 is coming back with a tsunami!!!!

so excited and happy for the girls...wow the collab is awesome, 3 title tracks and 3 music videos. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif YG is the Best!

@bella0 Thats the best GIF to

celebrate such good-licking news!!

YES!! FINALLY!!!

After the k-pop scene

are infested with random girls

groups these days,2NE1 will

be back on the scene once again. :w00t:

I could not help but spazz and smile

like an idiot to myself.

Thank you,YG PAPA! :wub:

Pops open champagne *cheers all*

ist2_3376501-celebration-toast-with-champagne.jpg

ITS FINALLY GOING TO GO DOWN!!! I'M IN THE CLOUDS RIGHT NOW!! 2NE1 ARE COMING BACK! NO TRICKS! NO FALSE REPORTS! NO POSTPONEMENTS! FINALLY WE HAVE A SET DATE! I could cry right now I'm so happy!! AND THEY ARE WORKING WITH WILL.I.AM FOR their album

CAN YOU SAY EPIC!!! ALBUM IS GOING TO BE THE SHIZ!!!!

Let's Go Party !!!

Dang, blow by blow for us blackjacks.

- Full album

- English album / will i am

- Japan promotion

I guess I can forgive YG for letting us wait for a very very long time.:phew:

Can't wait!

Guest mika.16

omg omg omgggggggg

im soo exciteddddd

if any girl group can make it in the states (or ATLEAST have some sort of impact) its gotta be 2ne1!!!

Cant wait for TO ANYONE to drop!!!!!

OMGGG will.i.am's tracks are DOOPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

and hes gonna be on 2ne1 tv!!!!!!

GAAAHHHh

Archived