►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lavire

WOW Bom lost a lot of weight! I'm so proud of her!

She looks so much more beautiful--though she's not yet back to her debut-body, she definitely got skinnier!

CL always has crazy facial expressions--so charismatic. Minji looks like she's having the time of her life and Dara just looks pure happy.

I can't wait to see the fancams that aren't Dara-based though--I want to see the entire group. ^^

By the way, thanks for uploading all these pictures here! 2ne1 Fighting!

Guest jadeal_17

^Thanks for the pics and fancams! ;)

After seeing countless photoshoots and fashion magazing spreads, it's refreshing to see our girls performing again on stage. They seem to really miss it as much as we do.

I just don't like the thing that the staffs put on their mics.Aside from it being too big, have they never heard of a super glue before? Because Bom's and Minji's tags came flying off even before the first song finished. Even their mics seem to have some problems.

Honestly, they need to practice TTFM more, I can see them struggle with the choreo and the live singing.

CL had to do a lot of adlibs just to keep the hype up. But hey, at least they've enjoyed the stage. That's all that matters now.

Hosting has improved a lot too, especially for Bom. Plus her expressions during performances is so funny!

She's made a 360 degree turn from the stiff Park Bom before debut.

2ne1! Agogogo!!!

Guest blackjackVip

OMO! their back!

sorry, but i just noticed this:

CLICK THIS

^ the guy with the circle, i dunno if she's a girl or a guy, but he looks like he's taking a picture of bom's behind or something..@______@ i could be wrong though...LOL

i'm quite happy that they kept Bom's skirt a tad bit longer than b4, but i still think that whenever they perform like this, they shud have made it a little more longer, or maybe wear some c-thru leggings or pants?...that's just my opinion though.

Oh, and when i watched the fancams, i could hardly hear Bom's voice?...i hope that in the future, they would just let them use attached mics in their head, so that they can perform better....bcoz i really wanna see them dance well, like what they did on their practice b4 debut?

I wanna see them dance like this again:

------

btw, i can't w8 to see their official comeback! hopefully with new songs and music videos!!! woooo!! :D

Guest itszmaeee

OMO! their back!

sorry, but i just noticed this:

CLICK THIS

^ the guy with the circle, i dunno if she's a girl or a guy, but he looks like he's taking a picture of bom's behind or something..@______@ i could be wrong though...LOL

i'm quite happy that they kept Bom's skirt a tad bit longer than b4, but i still think that whenever they perform like this, they shud have made it a little more longer, or maybe wear some c-thru leggings or pants?...that's just my opinion though.

Oh, and when i watched the fancams, i could hardly hear Bom's voice?...i hope that in the future, they would just let them use attached mics in their head, so that they can perform better....bcoz i really wanna see them dance well, like what they did on their practice b4 debut?

Sorry to cut your post but the same thing happened before with Bom and other fanboys. I remember @ the 2009 MNET 20s Choice, there was a picture of Bom bending down and 2 guys behind her was raising their head up to get a better view of her behind. But this time is worst since the fanboy is actually caught TAKING A PICTURE of her. Haha. I find it funny at times but I feel bad for her. I wish their stylist could've given her pants or leggings underneath the dress. Try To Copy Me requires a lot of dancing and movements around the place. Anyways, I absolutely loved loved loved loved the performance. Even though I can hardly hear their voices, it sounded great at least for me. CL is just BOMB! Dara's expressions are love. Minzy is just way toooo cute. Bommie. Bommie. [sorry for this bias comment but] Bom took a 180 degrees change. Her expressions and she was uberly hyper too. You could hear her singing along with CL at HO! part during the dance break.

And ooh about the dance break. I LOVE IT!

I need fancams of ALL their performances PLZ!

But I'm glad they finally performed TTFM.

It could have been better if they had better mics and more rehearsal time.

They came straight from LA so I dont think they got to rehearse as much.

What's the beanpole AR thing about? It looks like this.. really cool piece of.. cardboard (?!).. but how do all those images and sounds pop out from it? And how do you get that it? Like spend 100 bucks in Beanpole stores or something? Haha

I think they have some electronic chip in it or something that reads it.

I just found this and I thought this is so amusing~!!

The MANY Version of "I Dont Care"~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P8y2_K56ys

C:: empressxye @YT

---------------------------------------------------

its include the original version, Baekky oppa's AWESOME remix versions~

Raggae version, with GD version, Musical Version and of course the infamous Too Tired version~!! :P

Guest itszmaeee

Thank you so much!!! I wonder if they'll perform 'Try To Copy Me' at the Dream Concert!

Uh sorry to break it to yah, but 2NE1 and the rest of the YGF will probably not attend the Dream Concert. There's already seating charts going around int./krn. sites and it seems to be finalized that the girls won't be attending at all.

Guest scarletletter

I dont know what this is...But I think this shows the standing of TTFM in Korean Music Portal Sites

I've heard that our girls are one of the top searched last night :) ..... Missing the girls made all Blackjack to earned for more

Guest tazanya

I love how ttfm is moving back up the charts.

ya'll know i love the lil maknae to pieces but i did NOT like her pants and shoes combo at this concert. the tights did not seem to either well. and the shoes were also a bit awkward.

i loved the top half of her outfit but was not feeling the lower half at all. and those mics, aish. i want to hear a clear and clean performance of ttfm.

on the other hand, i am glad for any droplets of fanservice from 21, i think these girls are best giving their all on stage. the energy the charisma...they were all made to perform. the make you forget the glitches and just enjoy them doing their thing.

thanks everyone for posting up all the fancams.

Guest babiiv214

Missing the girls~ and it's great to see them once again and perform TTFM for the first time!

it was awesome though I do agree with the others that the choreography needs to be more smooth and clean when they do transitions, but whatever, I still enjoyed it nonetheless

The energy is there! Fierce Foursome is Back!

This is how you do it! LOL!

No need for some flashy wardrobe to make you look hot and fierce

because even when the girls are just being their carefree yet stylish fashion still

they still come out Fierce and In your face awesome!! B)

My Baby girls are back and I'm lovin' it~

Bom has definitely improve with her facial expressions, love it! ^^

Minji Baby seems to gain weight but still the awesome Pumping magnae that she is, :lol:

CL is cool as always~ ^^

Dara Dara Fresh Sandara,her cool sexy swagger is <333

love how she looks soo happy and hype up

love her parts in the chorus of the song, I like hearing her voice in that funky tone, :P

Soo fresh and pretty as always, she doesn't look like she just got from a long hour flight from LA~

Soo unfair! <_< LOL!

The girls smile and happiness is evident in their faces the entire time,

They sure miss performing! and we do miss them too! ^^

Thanks YGSRAS for the subs of the MAYBEE Volume Radio Guesting!!

I enjoyed watching it, you guys are the best! :P

here are some more pics: don't know if they have been shared before:

And I spot someone with the same cap as Dara in the audience, the yellow cap! LOL!

a fanboy maybe~ ^^:

12721347142010042503512n.jpg

12721347142010042503512w.jpg

12721347142010042503512u.jpg

12721347142010042503512.jpg

12721347142010042503512.jpg

12721347142010042503512v.th.jpg20100424192333818.th.jpg 12721347142010042503512.th.jpg

Archived