►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sandy_03

^

^ these girls are really very lucky. wonder what will Shaun's next gift for them? hmmm

thanks for sharing

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimoy

whoa..

shaun must be so proud for the girls that he even give them a gift..

that's so swit of him...

Guest GDCL

may be 2NE1 have to perform in inkigayo

to have their final official debut first

before actually perform it with big bang?

dunno hehe

ya..i agree with u...they didn't perform lollipop maybe because they haven't officially debuted yet

but I really hope that they will perform it someday

shaun is so sweet...I love bigbang because we get to know people around them (stylish,dancer,producer,composer,album designer)and all these people are very kind, sweet and talented..

and I feel happy because these people are taking care our girls

YGFAMILY!!!!!

EDIT: Can somebody tell me which channel SBS inkigayo will be aired?it is GTB SBS or SBS UBC 1? I want to see their debut..since i missed BB debut

Guest yongwonhi

this is totalllyyyy random but i was looking at bommie's pics and had a sudden revelation LOL

i always thought she looked different in the fire promo pics and fire mv and stuff, and i think it's because the foundation/concealer/whatever the make-up artists used is REALLY TAN.

okay lol i'm sure others have probably figured it out already but it was an "OHH" moment for me HAHAH. i knew it was the make-up but i didn't know what about the make-up...

Guest nightmare.

I seriously can't wait for their debut performance. I want to see the girls on stage.

It's also nice to see the other YG Family support the girls. Haha

Guest badstar

has somebody completely translated the Making Video?

Because I will be more than willing to sub it if there are translations.

I'm bored so I need to do some subbing.

Guest xselosx

has somebody completely translated the Making Video?

Because I will be more than willing to sub it if there are translations.

I'm bored so I need to do some subbing.

it would be great if you hardsub it hehe :P

5 days to go :rolleyes:

2ne1 all they way

Guest the7REAL.

My friend translated the Making Of MV clip for me while we were watching it, so I thought I'd share it here. I checked a few pages back to see if anyone posted yet and only saw the hardsubbed one but not everything was translated so here's for anyone who needs some gaps filled~ If someone already posted, then I apologize in advance if I missed it.^^

2NE1 - Making Of MV Translations

Thanks & Credit to:
bigbangnyuh
^^ Senkk you very kamsa~! :]

CL: I am 2NE1's leader, C to the L. That's our maknae, Gong Minji. Meenzy~"

Someone else in background says, "It's Meenzy~??"

CL about Minzy: She is in charge of rapping & dancing

CL about Bom: This is Bommie unnie and she is in charge of the main vocal

CL about Dara: And this is Sssandara Park unni

Sandara: I'm not Sssandara Park. Hello, this is Dara. I'm this kind of woman~ *shows something on her cellphone*

Sandara: I am in charge of the fresh voice. *bellybutton bow*

**bellybutton bow = what kindergarteners do

CL then explains what 2NE1 means.

CL: 21st Century's new evolution. We will always work hard to show our improvements!

Sandara: I think this is very fun. Fighting~

Minji: We will run again.

Minji: The car is so cool~

CL: So many people came to visit. I am very thankful. They monitor every scene for us, teach us motions, and play with us. I think we're having fun doing it because of them.

Minji: Of course, YG Family~

And finally, 2NE1's 'hwaiting': "2NE1, let's play!"

Thanks & Credit to: bigbangnyuh ^^ Senkk you very kamsa~! :]

Their 'hwaiting' is so cute, the "let's play!" <3 And how Minji seemed like she was all testing out saying "YG family~" haha too cute, they have to get used to it. ;D I enjoyed watching the clip. The tan-ness was funny but was prolly needed cos' of having to do with the lighting for the MV. CL sounds different from what I imagined but that's a good thing. I think she sounds sophisticated and mature so far. Definitely a leader aura in that one.^^ And Dara is so silly in the background. Minji too cute. I think I will say that often. @_@ Bom is Bom. lol I look forward to seeing more of these things soon of the girls talking and stuff....interesting~ greatly anticipating their debut performance...

Guest Labacookie

Thanks for the extra links! :D I'm so glad to hear the girls are still on the charts!

I checked the Kpop playlist thread and it seems like every other person is listening to "Fire". ^.^

Less than a week to go! I hope the debut goes well

<3

P.S. I agree the person who said we shouldn't mention other artists, at least not directly, only in passing and if it relates to group.

In retrospect, I feel it could cause some fighting since even though almost everyone on this thread is a 2NE1 fan, there are likely fans of other groups as well.

Guest inna31

i hope they do guestings on variety shows

like for example star golden bell? they fit in a line haha

family outing with their dae sung sun bae:D sandara would really be dorky!

hahaha XDDD just cant get enough

oh yeah im kind of worried about super junior's new single :blink:

Guest babiiv214

Thanks for sharing the links on the subbed vids!

Dara and CL are soo fun to watch together!

Now I know what they are talking about, LOL!

I'm glad the girls are still No. 1 on most charts and are still on top 3 on others and climbing! Yay!

This is such an achievement already, considerinf their still rookies and getting on top spots is kinda hard

But these girls prove that it is possible to hit it BIG! yeah!

and yeah, I think we should refrain from mentioning other groups name unless there are article related or they have interacted in some way,

just to avoid any fights/arguments with their fans, since I think some of their fans would visit this thread as well,

So, we wouldn't give a bad impression on them after all they are still new in the Biz, to show our respect as well.

enough with that talk, LOL!

Shaun is soo sweet, giving those gifts to YG fam!

Wish we could see photos of Shaun and Aimee with the girls!

Don't you guys think their cheer is soo cute?!

2NE1, let's play!

Gotta love it!

It's playful just like them!

Can't wait for their debut stage on 17th!

Hope they will have a great performance and do well and not be overshadowed by other artist with their comebacks as well.

Well, I have faith on these girl!

2NE1 Fighting!

Guest crashandburn

Thanks for the subbing the video and translating what they said guys!

I'm so exited for their debut stage xD And I also hope they appear on variety shows, you know

I want to see their personalities. Star golden bell would be nice, like someone else mentioned

they'd all fit in one line. Or come to play would be nice. I guess we'd have to wait and see once

promotion goes under way.

Glad the girls are still number 1 in most charts and still climbing in others.

Shaun is so sweet for giving those gifts ^ _ ^

http://i39.tinypic.com/2mhwqr9.jpg

I found the bigger version :D but i'm not sure if it was stretched

to make it bigger. my blind eyes can't tell xD

credits to dcinside + gyang@ygsecret21.com

i really want to see CL's hair with her hair down now

so far since the release of Lollipop

CL's hair has been tied up high all the time

i bet she looks even greater with her hair down :rolleyes::D

Guest siriuslyinlove

Sorry for cutting your post~~ Thanks for the two pictures :D

I really love the picture with 2NE1 & Shawn & Aimee (I'm guessing, I don't know what she looks like xD)

CL looks SO FAB with her hair down. Even though she's had her hair down for trainee vids those were a long time ago~ She looks gorgeous!

Bom is showin' a bit of personality here 8D I'm glad. I don't want her to be shy in front of the camera!

Dara looks as gorgeous as ever. I like her jacket thing (with the buttons). It looks nice :D I also love her hat in the first picture.

Minzzyy~ She's so cute LOL I love her "rawr" on Bom's head. ;D

Omo~ Topped a page!

dysphoriia.gif

Credit: dysphoriia @ yg_twentyone@livejournal.com

Guest mistika

i was worried when Suju released their new song

i wondered if the girls could maintain their #1

but im so glad FIRE is still topping chart :blush:

I'm also afraid the girls won't do as good because Suju's fanbase is really huge as far as I know.

The only thing I want is for the girls to showcase their talent.

Fire may not be the best type of song to show off their vocals, but at least when it comes to dancing I'm sure Shaun will not disappoint us with a fabulous choreography.

And actually, I'm starting to believe that they'll come up with a different version of Fire so that they'll be able to sing it live. Gosh, I hope they sing it live coz I can already see all the haters jumping to their keyboards if they lipsync instead.

Let's hope it all goes well!!

I really can't wait till the 17th!! These girls are making me lose so much sleep these days LOL.

http://i43.tinypic.com/im03o8.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2mhwqr9.jpg

I found the bigger version :D but i'm not sure if it was stretched

to make it bigger. my blind eyes can't tell xD

credits to dcinside + gyang@ygsecret21.com

Wow, the girls look so pretty and relaxed! Thanx so much for sharing. I'm surprised that despite the age gap they all get along pretty well.

I'm excited about seeing more interaction of them on camera.

Hopefully, they'll go on some shows and we'll get to know them more. ^^

Here are some old pics of Minji and Dara:

20ha92.jpg2vxks5d.jpg

2e1g752.jpg

20794yt.jpg

Credits to Baidu.

Archived